Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Halo MCC (Steam version) Halo 3 and Halo Reach Aimlock (Looking to hire a coder)

Discussion on Halo MCC (Steam version) Halo 3 and Halo Reach Aimlock (Looking to hire a coder) within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 346
Smile Halo MCC (Steam version) Halo 3 and Halo Reach Aimlock (Looking to hire a coder)

Hello. My name is AJ. I'm new here but I am a big Halo fan. Quite frankly tho, I'm getting tired of fighting try hards lol. I have a huge passion for Halo and a while back there was 2 public providers that offered "Chairs" for MCC on Halo 3 and Reach. However... Sadly those providers just sorta shut it down. Probably because publicly, they weren't making much money I guess? Or maybe they got targeted by the DEVS. Not sure.

I been waiting for ages to see if it would ever come back but there is legit no public provider for mcc on steam. Which really sucks. So finally, I have decided to pay good money for my own personal private chair that can also be maintained for updates in the future regarding the game of course. All I want is a coder who is willing to make my own little hack for mcc. It's really simple too. All I want is a strong silent aim that never miss's a headshot that functions on Halo 3 and Halo Reach. Simple to use and static in nature. What I mean by that is you don't have to worry about making the fov customizable or flexible. or even adding esp. All I want is a Silent aim, with a specific FOV that I will describe to anybody interested.

Like what I want is fairly simple and super linear. Just a really strong aim lock basically for both those games. Not all of MCC. Just Halo 3 and Reach.
If anybody is interested, please don't hesitate to contact me over *******. We can discuss this over site and go through middle men or whatever if you want, it's just I'm new to this site and I felt ******* would be easier. However keep in mind, if we do go over *******. You will NOT get paid until after the project is done. I will not pay a shit load of money only to get scammed. And you def will NOT get paid until I verify that it is safe to use and functional.

Cause I imagine this ain't gonna be cheap. But I have the money. So here is my *******:

Skirmisher#3176

D I S C O R D ^

P.S: Everytime it says ******* up there ^ It is supposed to say "D I S C O R D". Not sure why it is censored like that for me.

The skills you'll need for this are plainly listed. You need to be able to code a highly functional and accurate aimbot and be able to make it undetected from the anti-cheat in every way. I'm not looking for ESP or anything else. Just an aimbot exactly how I want and undetected and maintained for future use of course. in case of any updates or whatever. I will pay extremely well.
Old 05/17/2022, 08:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
Arrow General Coding -> Coders Trading

#moved

Tags
halo, halo 3, halo reach, mcc