stop crying kiddos the developer wont leave this he will probably update it soon ... everybody has a life
... BUG REPORT->NEW PATCH **** UP THE ENTIRE ESP RADAR AND MAP ALL OF THEM DONT WORK FOR ME
stop crying kiddos the developer wont leave this he will probably update it soon ... everybody has a life
... BUG REPORT->NEW PATCH **** UP THE ENTIRE ESP RADAR AND MAP ALL OF THEM DONT WORK FOR ME
Where do you see any crying? I feel like someone is under 15 club... I just provide fellow cheaters with a working version of the hack.
stop crying kiddos the developer wont leave this he will probably update it soon ... everybody has a life
... BUG REPORT->NEW PATCH **** UP THE ENTIRE ESP RADAR AND MAP ALL OF THEM DONT WORK FOR ME
Noone is crying. They just ask TheEdgeKnife for the 1.3 link until the OP updates the hack.
Hi back, sorry all i go back to work so i haven't so much time to update but i'll try to take it :/
I fixing some things, i let you discover but the aimbot still not work.
If the hack is laggy, please tell it to me because i need to know it (because i don't have time to play ><, just to see if it launch without crash / function)
I repost v3.1 (reworked)
Backing tomorrow, need to sleep ><
Sorry all, i back to irl work so i lost much time for coding, and when i come back, just need to be with my wife and sleep :P
Hi back, sorry all i go back to work so i haven't so much time to update but i'll try to take it :/
I fixing some things, i let you discover but the aimbot still not work.
If the hack is laggy, please tell it to me because i need to know it (because i don't have time to play ><, just to see if it launch without crash / function)
I repost v3.1 (reworked)
Backing tomorrow, need to sleep ><
Sorry all, i back to irl work so i lost much time for coding, and when i come back, just need to be with my wife and sleep :P
Still laggy. Also take your time, gotta keep the priorities up
Hi back, sorry all i go back to work so i haven't so much time to update but i'll try to take it :/
I fixing some things, i let you discover but the aimbot still not work.
If the hack is laggy, please tell it to me because i need to know it (because i don't have time to play ><, just to see if it launch without crash / function)
I repost v3.1 (reworked)
Backing tomorrow, need to sleep ><
Sorry all, i back to irl work so i lost much time for coding, and when i come back, just need to be with my wife and sleep :P
I can decompile the aimbot code of V1.3 that aims at the chest and send the code to you, if you wish...
Can someone pls tell me what im doing wrong!!! i aim on with my gun then press left ctrl but no aimbot happens im running windowed, wondowes 8 aero is enabled (used it with other cheats) but nothing happens? halp.
[uHacker *Stuff*]Simple Spammer v1 01/17/2013 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 32 Replies Hey,dies ist ein simpler Spammer den ihr nutzen könnt um Leute abkacken zu lassen,oder einfach einen Text mehrfach zu wiederholen..
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9879/imagejl.p ng
Download: Here
[Release]Simple stuff (stat commands) 05/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies Well the highest u can put the stats is 65535 (which is max value of ushort)
I coded this completly myself
if (Splitter == "/vit")
{
ushort NewVit = ushort.Parse(Splitter);
MyChar.Vit = NewVit;
SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital((long)MyChar.UI D, 15, MyChar.Vit));
...