My H1 Cheat will be coming out soon.... Itll be kernel mode so nothing will be needed to use it... Want it? Great, contact me on skype for constant updates on the status. I might make a free version but not sure, if you want a free version... PM me, ill release one if enough want one.
How do u guys get it to work? I join server then launch the h1z1 file it does nothing??
I got windows 10..
Cant believe I just used and downloaded this hack without looking at the date. The guy above me who commented on this thread FU for making me look at this.
[uHacker *Stuff*]Simple Spammer v1 01/17/2013 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 32 Replies Hey,dies ist ein simpler Spammer den ihr nutzen könnt um Leute abkacken zu lassen,oder einfach einen Text mehrfach zu wiederholen..
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9879/imagejl.p ng
Download: Here
[Release]Simple stuff (stat commands) 05/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies Well the highest u can put the stats is 65535 (which is max value of ushort)
I coded this completly myself
if (Splitter == "/vit")
{
ushort NewVit = ushort.Parse(Splitter);
MyChar.Vit = NewVit;
SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital((long)MyChar.UI D, 15, MyChar.Vit));
...