Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > H1Z1 Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for TG Hoodie

Discussion on Looking for TG Hoodie within the H1Z1 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 223
Looking for TG Hoodie

Hey ich bin auf der suche nach einen TG Hoodie am besten in schwarz. Weiß ist aber auch okay. Bezahle mit PayPal/Banküberweisung oder Bitcoins wobei ich bei Bitcoins garantiert nicht first gehe. Gerne mit Treuehand!

Macht mir Angebote bitte

PayPal/Banküberweisung/Bitcoins !
Old 10/30/2017, 12:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 伟大的 View Post
Hey ich bin auf der suche nach einen TG Hoodie am besten in schwarz. Weiß ist aber auch okay. Bezahle mit PayPal/Banküberweisung oder Bitcoins wobei ich bei Bitcoins garantiert nicht first gehe. Gerne mit Treuehand!

Macht mir Angebote bitte

PayPal/Banküberweisung/Bitcoins !
I've got black tg hoodie. Add me on steam:
Old 10/31/2017, 19:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he is most likely scamming, i wanted him to buy me a knife for my tg hoodie and he didn't even want to get it withdrawed to his inventory, which makes no sense at all because he told me that he had the funds on his op acc. don't deal with him
Old 10/31/2017, 19:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

be careful when dealing with unverified TG sellers there are known legit sellers in the community just deal with those guys u will have to go first but the known ones are legit and work with u
Old 11/13/2017, 05:15   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

are you still buying ?
Old 11/22/2017, 10:28   #6

elite*gold: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshoxH1 View Post
are you still buying ?
yes
Closed Thread