Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] KX Trainer

Discussion on [Release] KX Trainer within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 08/05/2023, 06:48   #586

elite*gold: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by lama9379 View Post
i used the tool for over a year right now. its nice and easy, i really like it.
yesterday i used it too and everything is fine. today i wanted to open the client again and it shows the error:
"file or assembly Memory, Version 1.2.24.0, Culture=neutral, PubnlicKeyToken=null or a dependency of it cant be found. The System cant find the specified file." and the client doesnt start.

i googled it but i didnt found a solution. i also downloaded the client completly new but error is still there. i didnt change anything - no new PC no additional software installed since yesterday and i cant explain this error to me. The error occures when i want to start the client. it doesnt show anything - not at all the login screen.

Any clues? First issue since over a year using it. Thanks.
Try downloading the Trainer again and create an exception on your antivirus and firewall
Old 08/05/2023, 09:18   #587

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by labyhub View Post
Try downloading the Trainer again and create an exception on your antivirus and firewall
read my msg again "i also downloaded the client completly new but error is still there". exception in antivirus and firewall is normal - if not the client is removed, so thats a normal thing. thanks for trying to help but like i said, thats smth i already did
Old 08/05/2023, 12:20   #588

elite*gold: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklotus777 View Post
Ive tried contacting Krixx support from their website directly since that is where i purchased the lifetime version.
This is my second attempt in a week , so i guess we will see if i get any replies this time.
I did mention that a few people have been asking some questions here as well , including my self so we shall see if or what happens.
Sorry for not getting back to your DMs right away. Life's been a bit busy lately, and it's taken me some time to catch up.

Just a heads up, waiting a few days for a reply is totally normal. We all have stuff going on, right? So, no worries!

Thanks for being understanding.
Old 08/05/2023, 13:11   #589

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krixx1337 View Post
Sorry for not getting back to your DMs right away. Life's been a bit busy lately, and it's taken me some time to catch up.

Just a heads up, waiting a few days for a reply is totally normal. We all have stuff going on, right? So, no worries!

Hey, i want the donate version, the free version, i only see a command prompt not like the picture in the thread?

how does teleport work? and i cant check the radar box?!

feels like the worst mistake i made, the free UNF version has all the tools this donated version has except the awful teleport.

FOV dosnt work
Distance dosnt work
fog dosnt work
radar dosnt work

Sprint is awkward, everything is buggy and just **** so dissappointed!
Old 08/08/2023, 01:01   #590

Quote:
read my msg again "i also downloaded the client completly new but error is still there". exception in antivirus and firewall is normal - if not the client is removed, so thats a normal thing. thanks for trying to help but like i said, thats smth i already did
Some antiviruses do not detect a file as a virus but may block a suspicious outgoing connection required by the process generated by the file; if you disable the antivirus and its firewall, the Microsoft firewall will automatically activate, blocking any suspicious outgoing connections.
I hope my advice will help you
Old 08/10/2023, 05:36   #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krixx1337 View Post

No problem i understand. Just wanted to use the trainer properly and was getting eager when more then 3 days past and no reply. Was starting to think it wasn't being supported anymore or something. Bought the Lifetime version to help support the effort. Then when i seen the last time the version was updated, I was starting to think aww ****, just when i purchased so that sucked rofl.
Old 08/10/2023, 12:00   #592

Hello I've been using the tool for a while since this morning nothing works. I have the same problem as lama9379.
Nothing helped, antivirus off, firewall off, reinstalled. What else can I do now?
Old 08/11/2023, 23:32   #593

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBully View Post
Hello I've been using the tool for a while since this morning nothing works. I have the same problem as lama9379.
Nothing helped, antivirus off, firewall off, reinstalled. What else can I do now?
Don't turn off your antivirus and firewall, but create an exception on it for the KX process.

If it doesn't work after these operations, you can try this: register New Hardware via Discord Bot, create a New User on Windows and disable antivirus, create an exception on both antivirus and Windows Firewall.

If it doesn't work after this, perform a clean installation of Windows
Old 08/12/2023, 12:35   #594

I did everything as you described. Unfortunately it didn't help. I'm starting to doubt my sanity.
Old 08/13/2023, 20:33   #595

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBully View Post
I did everything as you described. Unfortunately it didn't help. I'm starting to doubt my sanity.
It's strange. The problem seems to be with Windows (10 or 11?). You can, lately, reinstall your antivirus and check the integrity of Windows:
Old 08/16/2023, 15:13   #596

I have a bit of a problem with saving my configs. When I type in the config name and try to save it to for example "Personal" it says the selected file doesn't exist but i see the file in there. Even when i create a new folder for it, it says the same thing. Can anyone help me with this?
Old 08/17/2023, 19:21   #597

Mega with file is down?
Old 08/23/2023, 22:18   #598

update?
Old 08/24/2023, 05:24   #599

Wondering about an update as well.
Old 08/30/2023, 01:10   #600

Quote:
i used the tool for over a year right now. its nice and easy, i really like it.
yesterday i used it too and everything is fine. today i wanted to open the client again and it shows the error:
"file or assembly Memory, Version 1.2.24.0, Culture=neutral, PubnlicKeyToken=null or a dependency of it cant be found. The System cant find the specified file." and the client doesnt start.

i googled it but i didnt found a solution. i also downloaded the client completly new but error is still there. i didnt change anything - no new PC no additional software installed since yesterday and i cant explain this error to me. The error occures when i want to start the client. it doesnt show anything - not at all the login screen.

Any clues? First issue since over a year using it. Thanks.
Having the same issue.

Tags
guild wars 2 hack, gw2 cheat, gw2 hack, gw2 trainer, kx trainer