Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] KX Trainer

Discussion on [Release] KX Trainer within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 07/02/2023, 13:35   #571

elite*gold: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvloveee View Post
First of all, thank you for your reply
Actually, I used it normally for a few months
This is a sudden problem
I have turned off Windows Firewall and security software (I have disabled Windows Defender, so when I turn off antivirus software, it will not run)
I tried to ping the IP address of the program link, which resulted in about 75% packet loss Does this have an impact?
Maybe it's just because I'm in China, I should try again later
If you're trying to use the trainer from China, I can't help you. Ask on the Official Discord Channel, you will definitely get an answer
Old 07/07/2023, 18:13   #572

elite*gold: 0
can we use this to afk wvw farm and pvp farm?
Old 07/09/2023, 15:15   #573

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzatu View Post
can we use this to afk wvw farm and pvp farm?
be careful for AFK now, too many players are BAN bcuz of afk farm
Old 07/14/2023, 06:08   #574

how can i change keybindings cause i dont have numpad in my keyboard
Old 07/15/2023, 11:29   #575

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_R_A_K_E View Post
how can i change keybindings cause i dont have numpad in my keyboard
Open Guild Wars 2 and then KX Trainer. In the trainer window go to "Hokeys", select the item you want to change with a left mouse click and then press the desired key to activate that item.

Go to "Config", choose a name and press "Save". That's all
Old 07/18/2023, 14:38   #576

What are the chances of getting banned with this trainer? I mean what acts should be absolutely avoided while using this. I'm aware using this tool is a ticket to getting banned, but by how much can i do. ty
Old 07/19/2023, 22:46   #577

Quote:
Originally Posted by tournesol. View Post
What are the chances of getting banned with this trainer? I mean what acts should be absolutely avoided while using this. I'm aware using this tool is a ticket to getting banned, but by how much can i do. ty
Theoretically - Use the trainer (every trainer) responsibly. Avoid using it when other people might see you and you won't get banned.

Practically - You can use it without limitations but if someone is registering your character you may get banned. Also, too many reporting tickets can lead to a ban.
Old 07/22/2023, 16:09   #578

does the invisibility option works in spvp?
Old 07/22/2023, 17:06   #579

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjop292 View Post
does the invisibility option works in spvp?
Yes, but I would recommend not using it, to avoid an almost certain Ban
Old 07/25/2023, 02:49   #580

Quote:
Originally Posted by labyhub View Post
Theoretically - Use the trainer (every trainer) responsibly. Avoid using it when other people might see you and you won't get banned.

Practically - You can use it without limitations but if someone is registering your character you may get banned. Also, too many reporting tickets can lead to a ban.
thanks for the answer. What does it mean when "someone is registering your character"?
Old 07/26/2023, 21:59   #581

Hi guys. I'm having issues with injecting my ESP. After I put in my .dll and select GW2 and hit Inject I get error: "C++ exception: one or more patterns not found." Anyone know what's going on?
Old 07/26/2023, 22:06   #582

Quote:
Originally Posted by tournesol. View Post
thanks for the answer. What does it mean when "someone is registering your character"?

Someone could use a software for streaming or other purpose, it will record the full screen (what he sees), so even you that are "underground".
Old 08/04/2023, 06:26   #583

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganware2 View Post
Hi guys. I'm having issues with injecting my ESP. After I put in my .dll and select GW2 and hit Inject I get error: "C++ exception: one or more patterns not found." Anyone know what's going on?
I'm having the same issue. Tried asking support from KX's website but that was like 3 days ago or more. Still no reply. So im hoping we get some answers here at least.
Old 08/04/2023, 08:06   #584

i used the tool for over a year right now. its nice and easy, i really like it.
yesterday i used it too and everything is fine. today i wanted to open the client again and it shows the error:
"file or assembly Memory, Version 1.2.24.0, Culture=neutral, PubnlicKeyToken=null or a dependency of it cant be found. The System cant find the specified file." and the client doesnt start.

i googled it but i didnt found a solution. i also downloaded the client completly new but error is still there. i didnt change anything - no new PC no additional software installed since yesterday and i cant explain this error to me. The error occures when i want to start the client. it doesnt show anything - not at all the login screen.

Any clues? First issue since over a year using it. Thanks.
Old 08/04/2023, 23:32   #585

Ive tried contacting Krixx support from their website directly since that is where i purchased the lifetime version.
This is my second attempt in a week , so i guess we will see if i get any replies this time.
I did mention that a few people have been asking some questions here as well , including my self so we shall see if or what happens.

Tags
guild wars 2 hack, gw2 cheat, gw2 hack, gw2 trainer, kx trainer