Hi, I´ve got a question regarding the "invis to players" mode. Will my character be set underground by using this feature? And is it possible to stay invis while interacting, eg. fighting, collecting resources?
Thanks in advance and kind regards
hello,I used this when I'm in company,but when I at home, I want to use it,but the HWID is dismatch.So how can I use it on different pc but not at the same time?I know HWID can be reset every seven days.
literally had to turn off every ******* firewall and every windows security feature to get this to NOT be a complete pain in my ***. AND IT STILL GOES GREY AND FEEZES ON ME! That if you put a trojan in the ******* file STOP IT@ kin wonv and ethese of you ******* monkey
hello,I used this when I'm in company,but when I at home, I want to use it,but the HWID is dismatch.So how can I use it on different pc but not at the same time?I know HWID can be reset every seven days.
You should buy another account, I guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDeadClockz
literally had to turn off every ******* firewall and every windows security feature to get this to NOT be a complete pain in my ***. AND IT STILL GOES GREY AND FEEZES ON ME! That if you put a trojan in the ******* file STOP IT@ kin wonv and ethese of you ******* monkey
It's absolutily safe.
This is the l report of last version:
26 false positives out of 70 virus checks. My antivirus, Avast Premium, also analyzed it in the sandboxed and reported that it's fine
[Release] BETA skin for New Trainer (this is no trainer, only skin) 07/16/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies Hi!
i try to build a new skin for new trainer, but i don't know how to make a trainer xD
http://oi54.tinypic.com/348rg5l.jpg
this is only prewier ... If you like this skin and you're a good trainer maker contact me and I will send you the psd file .. if you have objections to the graphics used in S4League property that photo will be removed
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies hotkey num 0 - to set
You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow
to 700 for fast battling.
CATION
In IND and GD before entering change it to 400 max, its cuses some lag and game buging if more then 400.
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New