how can i change keybindings cause i dont have numpad in my keyboard
Open Guild Wars 2 and then KX Trainer. In the trainer window go to "Hokeys", select the item you want to change with a left mouse click and then press the desired key to activate that item.
Go to "Config", choose a name and press "Save". That's all
What are the chances of getting banned with this trainer? I mean what acts should be absolutely avoided while using this. I'm aware using this tool is a ticket to getting banned, but by how much can i do. ty
What are the chances of getting banned with this trainer? I mean what acts should be absolutely avoided while using this. I'm aware using this tool is a ticket to getting banned, but by how much can i do. ty
Theoretically - Use the trainer (every trainer) responsibly. Avoid using it when other people might see you and you won't get banned.
Practically - You can use it without limitations but if someone is registering your character you may get banned. Also, too many reporting tickets can lead to a ban.
Theoretically - Use the trainer (every trainer) responsibly. Avoid using it when other people might see you and you won't get banned.
Practically - You can use it without limitations but if someone is registering your character you may get banned. Also, too many reporting tickets can lead to a ban.
thanks for the answer. What does it mean when "someone is registering your character"?
Hi guys. I'm having issues with injecting my ESP. After I put in my .dll and select GW2 and hit Inject I get error: "C++ exception: one or more patterns not found." Anyone know what's going on?
Hi guys. I'm having issues with injecting my ESP. After I put in my .dll and select GW2 and hit Inject I get error: "C++ exception: one or more patterns not found." Anyone know what's going on?
I'm having the same issue. Tried asking support from KX's website but that was like 3 days ago or more. Still no reply. So im hoping we get some answers here at least.
Ive tried contacting Krixx support from their website directly since that is where i purchased the lifetime version.
This is my second attempt in a week , so i guess we will see if i get any replies this time.
I did mention that a few people have been asking some questions here as well , including my self so we shall see if or what happens.
i used the tool for over a year right now. its nice and easy, i really like it.
yesterday i used it too and everything is fine. today i wanted to open the client again and it shows the error:
"file or assembly Memory, Version 1.2.24.0, Culture=neutral, PubnlicKeyToken=null or a dependency of it cant be found. The System cant find the specified file." and the client doesnt start.
i googled it but i didnt found a solution. i also downloaded the client completly new but error is still there. i didnt change anything - no new PC no additional software installed since yesterday and i cant explain this error to me. The error occures when i want to start the client. it doesnt show anything - not at all the login screen.
Any clues? First issue since over a year using it. Thanks.
Try downloading the Trainer again and create an exception on your antivirus and firewall
Ive tried contacting Krixx support from their website directly since that is where i purchased the lifetime version.
This is my second attempt in a week , so i guess we will see if i get any replies this time.
I did mention that a few people have been asking some questions here as well , including my self so we shall see if or what happens.
Sorry for not getting back to your DMs right away. Life's been a bit busy lately, and it's taken me some time to catch up.
Just a heads up, waiting a few days for a reply is totally normal. We all have stuff going on, right? So, no worries!
[Release] BETA skin for New Trainer (this is no trainer, only skin) 07/16/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies Hi!
i try to build a new skin for new trainer, but i don't know how to make a trainer xD
http://oi54.tinypic.com/348rg5l.jpg
this is only prewier ... If you like this skin and you're a good trainer maker contact me and I will send you the psd file .. if you have objections to the graphics used in S4League property that photo will be removed
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies hotkey num 0 - to set
You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow
to 700 for fast battling.
CATION
In IND and GD before entering change it to 400 max, its cuses some lag and game buging if more then 400.
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New