Paid $15 and got an invalid discord link in my email. Lovely.
Edit: Tried emailing but no response. Seems like a lot of people have this issue with him. If you're thinking of purchasing, I'd stay away for now. I'll update this if he sends a valid link to the server.
Edit2: He refused to send another link and said I'd have to pay him again if I want. He's a scammer. Do NOT buy his ****. According to him, you're paying for a discord link and not a trainer. If that doesn't work your SOL.
Paid $15 and got an invalid discord link in my email. Lovely.
Edit: Tried emailing but no response. Seems like a lot of people have this issue with him. If you're thinking of purchasing, I'd stay away for now. I'll update this if he sends a valid link to the server.
wait let me msg them
Quote:
Originally Posted by jassking2001
Paid $15 and got an invalid discord link in my email. Lovely.
Edit: Tried emailing but no response. Seems like a lot of people have this issue with him. If you're thinking of purchasing, I'd stay away for now. I'll update this if he sends a valid link to the server.
He responded by saying if you want a valid link, pay again. So he's a scammer. Glad I paid with paypal so I can charge back.
EDIT: i previously thanked jassking for reporting on this but since then I bought the KX Trainer myself and Krixx1337 has been super responsive for anything that came up.
Paid $15 and got an invalid discord link in my email. Lovely.
Edit: Tried emailing but no response. Seems like a lot of people have this issue with him. If you're thinking of purchasing, I'd stay away for now. I'll update this if he sends a valid link to the server.
Edit2: He refused to send another link and said I'd have to pay him again if I want. He's a scammer. Do NOT buy his ****. According to him, you're paying for a discord link and not a trainer. If that doesn't work your SOL.
I'm sorry that you had some problems with purchase, but it's not my fault that you wasted your one-time Discord invite and now you are lying that it was invalid.
Anyway, we completely reworked the whole purchase process, so we don't need to rely on Discord invites anymore, so issues like that won't happen again.
I'm sorry that you had some problems with purchase, but it's not my fault that you wasted your one-time Discord invite and now you are lying that it was invalid.
Anyway, we completely reworked the whole purchase process, so we don't need to rely on Discord invites anymore, so issues like that won't happen again.
i have bought it with paypal and received a key immediately, but when i want to activate it, i get a message saying its invalid:
[Release] BETA skin for New Trainer (this is no trainer, only skin) 07/16/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies Hi!
i try to build a new skin for new trainer, but i don't know how to make a trainer xD
http://oi54.tinypic.com/348rg5l.jpg
this is only prewier ... If you like this skin and you're a good trainer maker contact me and I will send you the psd file .. if you have objections to the graphics used in S4League property that photo will be removed
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies hotkey num 0 - to set
You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow
to 700 for fast battling.
CATION
In IND and GD before entering change it to 400 max, its cuses some lag and game buging if more then 400.
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New