Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Winter JP BOT

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
anyone been getting into "full Instances?" I havent been able to get that error for 3 days now. - except when I try to first enter the puzzle ofc...

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima1988 View Post
anyone been getting into "full Instances?" I havent been able to get that error for 3 days now. - except when I try to first enter the puzzle ofc...
Yes but its rare

Old   #48

doesn't really work..
i ran as admin and downloaded version 5.1
------------------------------
nvm i figured thanks
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by boaretas View Post
Are you inside the JP or in Divinitys Reach?
I am inside of the JP

Old   #50

Quote:
DELETED
#close plz
wow. so no more sharing the bot due to rapid deflation of sell price for the alc?
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaocheater View Post
wow. so no more sharing the bot due to rapid deflation of sell price for the alc?
true dat
Old   #52

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitix132 View Post
true dat
I actually don't care very much about the price... But way too many ppl using that now it makes it more likely that my accs get banned...

Furthermore you can use the bots of the other two guys who use parts of my work without credit. I will not bother to upload anything ever again to such ungrateful people...
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #53

Quote:
I actually don't care very much about the price... But way too many ppl using that now it makes it more likely that my accs get banned...

Furthermore you can use the bots of the other two guys who use parts of my work without credit. I will not bother to upload anything ever again to such ungrateful people...
true story. also the most bots are bugging (at lest for me). guess i will stop botting now and take what i got instead of getting banned
Old   #54

Quote:

thats sad to hear. your bot was the best working. others required me having to fix the code or fighting with my computers permission just to get it working. but yeah, people should be giving credits so i get you.

i've seen an in game chat where two bot users using your coords argue about reporting each other for botting.. Iwasnt sure wether to laugh or be sad at the both of them.

anyway, thanks for the release. It really helped me with my christmas.
Old   #55

Quote:
thats sad to hear. your bot was the best working. others required me having to fix the code or fighting with my computers permission just to get it working. but yeah, people should be giving credits so i get you.

i've seen an in game chat where two bot users using your coords argue about reporting each other for botting.. Iwasnt sure wether to laugh or be sad at the both of them.

anyway, thanks for the release. It really helped me with my christmas.
Yeah its a fine time to quit honestly.. People are targeting the bots on the exposed points. Not sure if anet is going to research where the money/boxes are going to ban mains this time or if only the bot accts will be banned.
Old   #56

That's so true that there are too many ppl abusing this app
as well as so many ppl are accusing us for using it..

I've already got so many reports that Im really afraid that they will ban my acc...
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima1988 View Post
Yeah its a fine time to quit honestly.. People are targeting the bots on the exposed points. Not sure if anet is going to research where the money/boxes are going to ban mains this time or if only the bot accts will be banned.
I still use bors' bot for that reason. I simply do not launch Midnight and just wait it out for a gliched JP instance. Then I use midnight once Glitched. theres a 30 hour grace period with glitched instances which is roughly about 1k gold with 1 account non stop botting.

4 days = legendary :P

Tags
bot, jp, midnight