Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Winter JP BOT

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
No it still works but it happens more rarely because people are looking for empty instances now and occupy them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerangeek View Post
Doesnt work for me TP but dont loot or wait. In Windows 10 64 bit :/
I'll have a look into that

BY THE WAY: If anyone finds a hidden tp position for the first checkpoint (no matter which lane, between first and second snowflake), I could make a 100% invisible version which would be completely safe to use in full instances Let me know if you have something!

Old   #32

Can't you just teleport under the starting platform? I haven been running my bot over 8 hours in a normal instance and nobody has said anything, so i think that nobody notices it.

Does midnight leave your character visible when it teleports?

Old   #33

could u speed it up a bit? the chest cooldown is about 65 secs and not 90+
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agedyn View Post
Can't you just teleport under the starting platform? I haven been running my bot over 8 hours in a normal instance and nobody has said anything, so i think that nobody notices it.

Does midnight leave your character visible when it teleports?
I can do that for the waiting point, It will fix the teleport onto the first platform tho.. I will upload a new version tomorrow when you are only visible on 1 TP point.
That nobody noticed it really depends if you have a instance full with ppl who don't understand how hacks work. Many just think its lag or they don't care. I had one instance where they called me out after only 3-5 runs but most of the time it's pretty safe already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muma2 View Post
could u speed it up a bit? the chest cooldown is about 65 secs and not 90+
Afaik its exactly 75 seconds. I can try to make it a bit more accurate but i'll keep 5 seconds a run just to be safe... The autoit 3 stuff is just hacky as f*ck I'm afraid it will mess it up if it switches too quick...

Old   #35

awesome. MVP of wintersday. Thank you for the bot. also price of gifts went down dramatically after this so thats always good. then theres these ******** .. are you serious? its just a game ffs. godamn nolifers thinking the world is so "unfair"
Old   #36

Pretty smooth Boaretas, kudos!
Old   #37

I don't see the download link for the file. Have you taken it off for the time being?
Old   #38

Which teleport is the "first Checkpoint" - this thing teleports a total of 9 times. I was under the assumption its 5 checkpoints
Old   #39

I have been useing V4 and it was been a dream, now its only 1 problem i start gw2 then midnight+bot goes into Winter wonder puzzle and when i click start bot the bot just gets removed from my screen and it dosent work, also when are you gonna update it ?
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by stibra22 View Post
I have been useing V4 and it was been a dream, now its only 1 problem i start gw2 then midnight+bot goes into Winter wonder puzzle and when i click start bot the bot just gets removed from my screen and it dosent work, also when are you gonna update it ?
You need to be inside of the JP when you start it will quit in DR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima1988 View Post
Which teleport is the "first Checkpoint" - this thing teleports a total of 9 times. I was under the assumption its 5 checkpoints
The first checkpoint is between the first and second snowflake platform of every lane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinghan View Post
I don't see the download link for the file. Have you taken it off for the time being?
I'll upload the updated version later today
Old   #41

whats the updated version do ?
Old   #42

Trying V5, but it just ports to like 4-5 spots, then resets back to beginning...

On a little asura.
Old   #43

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seryph View Post
Trying V5, but it just ports to like 4-5 spots, then resets back to beginning...

On a little asura.
Made a fix

AND PLEASE GUYS: If you see someone using this tool don't whisper him and don't ask something about it in the ingame chat you will get banned when GM read the chatlogs! ANS PLEASE DON'T MARK HIM AS TARGET!!! Its like writing in the mapchat that he is a hacker... its really too obvious... Please just stay low profile...
Old   #44

I'm trying it out now but it's not doing anything. I'm using an asura and it's just standing in the same place. The bot seems to close after I click start. I ran everything in admin mode too. I am using Windows 10
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinghan View Post
I'm trying it out now but it's not doing anything. I'm using an asura and it's just standing in the same place. The bot seems to close after I click start. I ran everything in admin mode too. I am using Windows 10
Are you inside the JP or in Divinitys Reach?

Tags
bot, jp, midnight