Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GW2 Trader Bot

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
is it possible to add more buying-criteria, such as buyorder-price < 1 gold?

All in all nice work! Thanks

Old   #32

Hi linkinpark2011,

That's a really good idea! I'll look into implementing it into the next version. Will post here when it is released.

Thanks for the feedback!

EDIT: v0.37 is now available!
You now have the option to set a maximum buy price in the item list. With this set, the bot will not set a buy order if the current price is over the max buy price. Price in copper(1 silver = 100 copper, 1 gold = 10000 copper). Profit Margin(%) setting is ignored when this is set.

Old   #33

that update is really really helpfull. but is there a good way to get item lists? to search every single item id is annoying
Old   #34

Unfortunately giving out item lists is not possible. Every user will have to make their own. If I were to make lists and hand them out, they would quickly become useless because more people would be trading those items and the profit margin would go down.

Old   #35

Hey, I noticed that sometimes when typing in an items name to look it up on the trading post the bot will type out half the name and then go back to the start and finish typing the name. For example, for the item, "Rabid Intricate Gossamer Insignia" it might type
Rabid Intricate Go
then go to the beginning and finish typing
ssamer InsigniaRabid Intricate Go
leading it to buy whatever other item comes up.
Old   #36

heyo
atm the bot is always crashing when i start the trader or placing buy orders without any error message.
Old   #37

Hi Rallybot,

The fact that it was working for you before now indicates the possibility of an error in the configuration. Please verify that all setting fields are set and that the item list is correct. It may also be an error in the format of your item list. Verify that there is no missing or extra commas in your list and that it is in the correct format(as shown in the setup guide). I have added better error handling for a crashing that occurs when there is a format error in the item list in v0.38.

Meadowz, I have attempted a fix in v0.38. Please let me know if the misspelling still occurs.

Thank you.
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizebots View Post
Hi Rallybot,

The fact that it was working for you before now indicates the possibility of an error in the configuration. Please verify that all setting fields are set and that the item list is correct. It may also be an error in the format of your item list. Verify that there is no missing or extra commas in your list and that it is in the correct format(as shown in the setup guide). I have added better error handling for a crashing that occurs when there is a format error in the item list in v0.38.

Meadowz, I have attempted a fix in v0.38. Please let me know if the misspelling still occurs.

Thank you.
Hey, i've tested it again and the misspelling still occurs however now instead of "Rabid Intricate Gossamer Insignia"
it might type,
Rabid Intricate Gos
switch to the beginning for one letter,
sRabid Intricate Gos
then continue typing the rest of the name at the end,
sRabid Intricate Gosamer Insignia
Old   #39

Hi,

I seem to be unable to replicate this issue. Could you tell me if it always happens with the same items and at the same places(like after the first s in Rabid Intricate Gossamer Insignia)?

Thank you for your cooperation,
Old   #40

My bot is starting now but there is now a problem when the bot search the item in tp.
Earlier the bot wrote the text fast without problems. Now its really slow and stop too early and buy because of that the wrong things
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizebots View Post
Hi,

I seem to be unable to replicate this issue. Could you tell me if it always happens with the same items and at the same places(like after the first s in Rabid Intricate Gossamer Insignia)?

Thank you for your cooperation,
I ran it for a bit and I couldn't get it to misspell anything, it seems to be working now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallybot View Post
My bot is starting now but there is now a problem when the bot search the item in tp.
Earlier the bot wrote the text fast without problems. Now its really slow and stop too early and buy because of that the wrong things
This could be something else entirely, but the trading post only allows you to type in so many characters and once it reaches that limit it won't type anything else. So it's possible that the item name was just too long
Old   #42

yes i tried it now. the name of the item i wanted was really long but it bought the wrong now because it stopped to early. and the bot dont write a " ' " . Because of that i buy again wrong items:s
Old   #43

Thanks for the update Meadowz. I'm glad to hear it's working now. Let me know if it starts acting up again.

Rallybot, Meadowz is correct regarding the max length for item search in the trade post. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do for that.

As for the " ' ", if your keyboard is set to something other than English(United States), try changing it. It should be writing it fine.
Old   #44

what is the max of the namelength?
i changed my keyboard too enlgish but doesnt make a " ' ". And that tehre is a max for the items is kinda bad because i cant buy my list then:s now i have to look for the name length instead of profit
Old   #45

I believe the limit is around 30 characters. Although you can still have items with longer names in your list since most of the time missing a few characters at the end still brings up the required item.