Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GW2 Trader Bot

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
So why it keep crashing ?

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driveskull View Post
So why it keep crashing ?
Still not resolved, even with 0.33 version. We have to wait. He cannot reproduce this "bug".

Old   #18

Hello. I tested this bot 3 days ago and didn't crash for me but it didn't click correctly. I just started it and everything was running smooth for me except that if the trade windows was positioned correctly it stopped the bot and if I put it a bit up then in the image it, the bot sees the windows and starts but it will not click where it should. It said it check to see if he has items to sell and it instead clicks the My transactions tab and tries to sell my already on sell items.

Thank you for the bot anyway it's a great job you did here.
Old   #19

Hello,

I got the message:

"[ERROR] API key is invalid"

Old   #20

Hi Toreon,

The error message you are receiving means that no API Key was found, it is invalid, or the API Key you have entered does not have the necessary permissions.

Please read through the setup instructions (specifically the API Key section).
Old   #21

still not working :
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: gw2 trader.exe
Problem Signature 02: missing
Problem Signature 03: 56587295
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.18444
Problem Signature 06: 52717edc
Problem Signature 07: e85
Problem Signature 08: 99
Problem Signature 09: System.FormatException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Old   #22

Thank you very much for providing the error message. Version 0.342 should resolve this error.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizebots View Post
Thank you very much for providing the error message. Version 0.342 should resolve this error.
Nope still not working :
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: GW2 Trader.exe
Problem Signature 02: missing
Problem Signature 03: 565bd7ce
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.34209
Problem Signature 06: 534894cc
Problem Signature 07: e94
Problem Signature 08: 99
Problem Signature 09: System.FormatException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Old   #24

Thank you for the update. I was finally able to recreate the error myself. This is caused by the system language which is not English. I will attempt to fix it in the code but in the mean time you can easily make it work by changing the "Format" setting to English(United States). The setting can be found through the Control Panel > Region and Language > Formats.

This should not make any significant changes to your display but will enable the bot to function properly.

Thank you so much for you patience and cooperation.
Please let me know if this solution helped resolve this issue.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoobb View Post
Hello. I tested this bot 3 days ago and didn't crash for me but it didn't click correctly. I just started it and everything was running smooth for me except that if the trade windows was positioned correctly it stopped the bot and if I put it a bit up then in the image it, the bot sees the windows and starts but it will not click where it should. It said it check to see if he has items to sell and it instead clicks the My transactions tab and tries to sell my already on sell items.

Thank you for the bot anyway it's a great job you did here.
Hi mmoobb,

The issue regarding the coordinates has been resolved in v0.36. Please let me know if you experience any problems.

Thank you,
Old   #26

Its not crashing its just not working. this bot is totally messing everything up. I am near a trading post trader , the window is properly setup and the trading post window is properly positioned. When starting the trader it says cant find the trading post window or sth. like that. Its just clicking escape and some other useless mouse clicks...
Old   #27

Hi Yothri,

The bot clicks escape to try and clear any window that might interfere.

If you have a pre v0.36 and are following the current setup tutorial, that is most likely the problem as there was an update to the positioning of the trade post window. Please download the latest version and try again.

Another possibility is that there is another NPC near your trading post that stops the bot from opening it by pressing "F". In this case you may need to find another Trading Post NPC.

Other possibilities include different shortcuts(default "F" for interact) or too much lag to see the trade post in time. If it is the latter, you can use the "Extra Delay" feature to allow more time before looking for the window.
Old   #28

Heyo i downloaded yesterday your bot. I could start it easy without problems. I see a big potential in this bot but have a question. The settings. you can change the profit in % and you have to do item lists. How does it work . the bot runs the list and check every item for the profit in %? So you make 100 items in the list and when only 50 of them are profitable he only buys the 50?
Old   #29

Hi Rallybot,

Thank you for your feedback.

You are correct regarding the profit and item list. That is exactly how it works. Every cycle the bot will go through the item list and check if it is profitable according to the set profit %. If it is, it will place an order for the quantity set in the item list minus what already exists in your orders.
Old   #30

thank you for your answer. Could you tell me how this program works ? im interested in programming and i would love to know at least a bit how it works. you have to know c# for it?