Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] GW2MH

Discussion on [Release] GW2MH within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] GW2MH (NOW: ALL FEATURES FREE!!!)

Hey guys,

today i am releasing my Guild Wars 2 Multihack to you.

[Main Features]
  • Speed Hack (Hold LShift)
  • Fly Hack (Positive Gravity = Hold Alt Key, Zero Gravity = Toggle Right Ctrl Key)
  • Auto Loot
  • No Clip
  • Climb
  • Anti AFK

[ESP Features]
  • Player ESP
  • Monster ESP
  • Object ESP
  • More ESP coming soon

[How to use]
  1. Register & Login at
  2. Download GW2MH ()
  3. Open up Guild Wars 2 and login to your character (you need to be ingame).
  4. Open up GW2MH and login with your details.
  5. W8, until the checkboxes are enabled (Cheats have been initialized)

[Activate Premium]
  1. Visit
  2. Donate the given amount to me.
  3. Write me a PM (ePVP or Yothri.com) with the Transaction ID and your Username in my forum as it´s content.
  4. Await my PM containing your 3 month license code.
  5. Open up the cheat.
  6. Go to Menu -> Account -> License -> Activate and enter your license code.
  7. At the time of activation the premium features are available 3 months for you till you need to rebuy a license.

Everything now for free.

[Screens]

[Credits]
Yothri (Reversing, Frontend, API Backend)
Thx to @kellerkind123456 for Mini TuT on how to find Auto Loot address.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 03/27/2015, 23:37   #2

This is exactly what UnF does and it's also free... why would anybody download your hack and bother with registering when UnF does the same + more and it's all free with no registering
Old 03/28/2015, 06:33   #3

is your ESP has filter ? for example ESP can only see enemy players and not friend players in WvW ? and do you image for premium ESP and what it do ?
Old 03/28/2015, 10:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimke94 View Post
why would anybody download your hack and bother with registering when UnF does the same + more and it's all free with no registering
Its just an alternative to Unf cheat nothing special. It was my private cheat and now i want to share it with you just to have an alternative for you. You can decide yourself which one to use.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2015, 11:04   #5

Sorry but I Prefer paying Buffy with 10€ and having Mindnight 1+2 for ages than paying 4 euros for only 3 months
Old 03/28/2015, 11:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseK View Post
Sorry but I Prefer paying Buffy with 10€ and having Mindnight 1+2 for ages than paying 4 euros for only 3 months
Your decision I am ok with this.
Old 03/28/2015, 17:45   #7

woo this is cool
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2015, 18:02   #8

Anyone get banned using these features yet? Do they have a way to detect this?

Oh and by the way yothri isnt sending account activation emails for some reason, don't know if the website's mod has to manually do it or it's a problem with automation.
Old 03/28/2015, 18:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhedgear View Post
Like i said, it was my private hack before i released it yesterday and used it for now 2 months+ without getting banned. And afaik ANet does not have any anti cheat implemented in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhedgear View Post

Oh and by the way yothri isnt sending account activation emails for some reason, don't know if the website's mod has to manually do it or it's a problem with automation.

Which email provider do you have? I will activate your account and deactivate the email activation when registering... need to fix that.
Old 03/28/2015, 18:47   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zektor View Post
If you want the full features (with ESP) you can download

No forum authentication is needed for this either.
I appreciate your time you spent on it but:
  1. Users wont receive updates of the cheat anymore.
  2. Cheat wont work in few days when gw2 update is out.

Yup, thats all.
Old 03/28/2015, 18:56   #11

elite*gold: 40
lol I didn't spend any time on it
Old 03/31/2015, 19:36   #12

Testing "regular" feature...
(incredible how fast was the update after the GW patch, near just some minutes)
Old 03/31/2015, 19:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin Radd View Post
Testing "regular" feature...
(incredible how fast was the update after the GW patch, near just some minutes)
Updating everything as fast as possible. (As soon as i know that new patch of gw2 changed some addresses.)
Old 03/31/2015, 20:08   #14

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Unf does all of this and is free, minus the esp.

Midnight does all of this, with a bit more including a small esp feature, and is only a one time fee.

Visual advance does a more technical aspect of the esp where-as mine uses internal game mechanics to draw, both are a one time fee.

We do not do what we do for profit, we do this for hobby. You trying to milk a scene where things are already provided for free or with little to no cost ( i've accepted 30g ingame to be nice to people ) with monthly fees for things that we update with ease and no time at all and again, for practically free.

If you want to do something monthly, I would suggest looking at MMOMinion and talking to the dev's there but it is doubtful they would include you other then a free-lance scripter for the lua end. Or bring something new to the table, which is doubtful because we've kept alot private from the public and rarely share anything of such nature to avoid hurting the game in a manor that detours what we offer.

There is actually bits of detection on the server end, by the way, your statement is false. It will detect certain things in terms of achievement game or desyncing badly, which is why the speed hack was toned down so much the way it is now and limited.
Old 03/31/2015, 21:28   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Unf does all of this and is free, minus the esp.

Midnight does all of this, with a bit more including a small esp feature, and is only a one time fee.

Visual advance does a more technical aspect of the esp where-as mine uses internal game mechanics to draw, both are a one time fee.

We do not do what we do for profit, we do this for hobby. You trying to milk a scene where things are already provided for free or with little to no cost ( i've accepted 30g ingame to be nice to people ) with monthly fees for things that we update with ease and no time at all and again, for practically free.

If you want to do something monthly, I would suggest looking at MMOMinion and talking to the dev's there but it is doubtful they would include you other then a free-lance scripter for the lua end. Or bring something new to the table, which is doubtful because we've kept alot private from the public and rarely share anything of such nature to avoid hurting the game in a manor that detours what we offer.

There is actually bits of detection on the server end, by the way, your statement is false. It will detect certain things in terms of achievement game or desyncing badly, which is why the speed hack was toned down so much the way it is now and limited.
Well i do for hobby too, but i want to make some money with it, there are ppl. who buy my products and some only use the free cheats. I know you think i am not having much profit exactly because there are other cheats like yours or buffy´s, but you´re wrong. I am advertising this cheat on multiple forums and friends which donate to me. So i am making profit with it.