Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2MH

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Unf does all of this and is free, minus the esp.

Midnight does all of this, with a bit more including a small esp feature, and is only a one time fee.

Visual advance does a more technical aspect of the esp where-as mine uses internal game mechanics to draw, both are a one time fee.

We do not do what we do for profit, we do this for hobby. You trying to milk a scene where things are already provided for free or with little to no cost ( i've accepted 30g ingame to be nice to people ) with monthly fees for things that we update with ease and no time at all and again, for practically free.

If you want to do something monthly, I would suggest looking at MMOMinion and talking to the dev's there but it is doubtful they would include you other then a free-lance scripter for the lua end. Or bring something new to the table, which is doubtful because we've kept alot private from the public and rarely share anything of such nature to avoid hurting the game in a manor that detours what we offer.

There is actually bits of detection on the server end, by the way, your statement is false. It will detect certain things in terms of achievement game or desyncing badly, which is why the speed hack was toned down so much the way it is now and limited.
Strong coming for someone who copied the russian archeage Mod to profit on elitepvpers LOL!

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
minus the esp.
Now also the ESP is i heard

Old   #18

#ESP?

I took out any hacks out of it, though (since the update broke them anyway and they'd just crash the client as I don't plan on regularly updating it).

Even though 4€/3 months are quite a lot, I wish you good luck selling this. I see no issues with this co-existing with unf and midnight.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pycache View Post
#ESP?

what is that?

Old   #20

Something I built using gw2lib to provice basic esp functionalities, like a radar, exact health values, floaters with health/distance/profession information and some other stuff.
Old   #21

how to activate?
Old   #22

Activate what? You just download the .dll (and the .exe) and inject it into gw2. Either manually with a program of your choice or the injector in the package.
Old   #23

I did but nothing showed up lel.
Old   #24

First there isn't a whole lot to see anyway, the only things activated by standard are hp info on target, dps on all targets in memory (this might be a little buggy, if something gets weird, alt + shift + d resets dps values), a radar (integrated to the mini map, zoom level 1) and self hp percent. All other features can be turned on and off by using combos with alt/ctrl + keys. Help window to be opened with alt + h.

Keep in mind that this is different from the esp of plox (and probably yours, too), as it's purpose is giving more accurate information instead of enhancing usability to create advantages. The only thing that might be a little unfair is the floates that can be configured to show enemies (or allies, for that matter) on 7000 range with hp, profession and more.
Old   #25

For me, it is. Make sure to uninstall all 64 bit versions of visual c++ redistributables, though and install the 32 bit versions. Also make sure you ran the dx web installer once to install all required files.

https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/down....aspx?id=40784
Download DirectX-Endbenutzer-Runtimes Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center
Old   #26

Yes finally found where to look at xD Thank you. GJ
Old   #27

If you feel like messing with it (to implement whatever else, or just fix noclip and gravity), full source code is available .

It's a very convenient way of memory access and easy to debug/re the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

@pycache
thanks, works fine.
Old   #29

#updated
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30

GW2MH is now completely for free! Have Fun!

Thanks
4 Users