Quote:
Originally Posted by Driveskull
I know how flipping works ... I ask how yours selling works because there are only 2 options memory and auto it way so explain it more , and no i did not used it yet until you post video showing it works 
|
Well as I said it is a sepparate program, so it is manual and not memory (hacking) or auto it.
It's just to keep track and help you with the flipping process and it's legal this way.
The thing is, I would really like to make a video too, but if I do I can't hide my items i flip and this would ruin my gold source
And if you still think that it is a virus or anything like that you can still try it in a virtual machine (VM).
€dit:
Selling is only there that the program knows how many items you have sold and how many items
you need to sell so you would get the total profit of it. It has nothing to do with the selling ingame.
Just to keep track of your invested money and so on. If you really only do basic flipping with a few amount of items and without writing things down, you won't need this tool, but it's quite helpful.