*No longer crashes played for over an hour.
*The radar is great ESP on was great it lets you see which are the real players when fighting a mesmer when you have proffesion box ticked on
*Not a big resource hog no lag
*Wall walk is very strong and lets you solo keeps, which I did.
* Radar is great that you can resize and with one click of a button matchs up perfect with your ingame radar
* Option to hotkey features makes this a great add on that some other hacks do not have EX.. Hotkey sprint and you look more legit to players plus its a great escape feature or catch up
only thing I wish it had was when you have speed hack on it doesnt turn off when you go in coimbat and you have to tick on in again for it to turn back on
**** I tried to take a screenshot but it comes out "clean" so I can not just post how it looks becasue it looks normal****
haha yes we have a "screenshot cleaner" too you need to make a global screenshot with the print key, insert it into paint for example and then post it!
Hey, I'm having trouble logging in. I think it might be because I've recently moved, is it possible to wipe my current aurora account though just in case? I might be typing in the wrong password or something too
Hey, I'm having trouble logging in. I think it might be because I've recently moved, is it possible to wipe my current aurora account though just in case? I might be typing in the wrong password or something too
aurora login is currently linked to your computer, just pn me your current login name and I'll vipe your account so you can register again
Well it IS a teleport, no matter how. But there are still people teleporting without issues, so its still unknown what exactly triggers the ban. Of course its based on teleports, and it can trigger on the very first time if a certain limit is exceeded - see the recent ban wave which hit people because of falling down in the Goemm´s Lab JP in Metrica Province.
But what this limit is, thats the question. Distance? The kind of teleport? Considering it hit people falling down once its unlikely a limit of x teleports per y, where y is the timespan.
Use it carefully and at all costs do not use any teleports on your main account. You´ll pay for it, soon or later, and the bill is salty. Lost my account because of it, got it back because of lucky curcumstances, won´t risk it again.
But what this limit is, thats the question. Distance?
Bout the same distance as mesmer portal's is the safe dist.. But it doesn't mean there is not an alternative detection in place, class = guardian and guardian moved x squares in x amount of time = ban, for example.