Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden

Closed Thread

Old   #931

elite*gold: 0
As of the mini patch from 5 minutes ago Aurora no crashes on load in and needs to be updated. Thanks for making such a great program.

Old   #932

Hello, when i try to run Aurora.exe this happens;

http://i.imgur.com/D2SabO9.png

Old   #933

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiden View Post
fixxed update

teleport works for me

regards,
My review for Aurora:

Exactly 7 persons (me and my friends) using your hack, all having problems while using radar-teleport or click2port functions of your hack. You still want to say to me that its working for you? As well as I never was able to get click2port to work - SINCE buffy left the project. Whatever you fixed or whatever mechanic youre using, its not user friendly when it only works for you.
If you dont want to find out whats the problem, I dont get why you even sell this hack?! I even read the ingame Aurora-chat, im not the only one with these issues.

My problem is, that im waiting for like 5 days now to get an answer, but you dont even give a shit on my statement Neither give me tips what to do. I writed you 2 crashdumbs of my game, as well as I described my computer setup in detail. You dont even want to sell your product, SO GO USE IT ALONE THEN xD

And btw, there are 3 more guys asking for the regeneration problems on Stamina, cause its crashing 100% of the time. You dont answered it as well. Thats how to sell products. I should test that at my local store im working for, probably I should ignore every person coming into my store, and waiting for him to leave. Ehm? Got the failure?

You want money for your product? Go give better support! That easy. For now, youre giving the worst support in relation to every other program that is available for GW2.

Wont buy it!

- Vece
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #934

elite*gold: 1483
The Black Market: 218/0/1
guys, seriously, I launched it and there was little interest in it, if you don't want it, don't buy it, I couldn't care less This will never be a source of reliable income so I cannot afford to put so much work into it. Lots of people enjoyed it, there is no win8 support and thats what doomed it to fail (compatibility issues).

You might see the description "beta" but you seem incapable to read and understand that. so instead of using even bigger fonts, you might wanna think about my position before you shitstorm here thx.

if you don't like it ******* use the loads of alternatives there are out there.

regards

Old   #935

can you please update you aurora we are paying for a programme and over 30 days only works like 20days in the month i would like to have more support from you and be more reactive when new patch come in thank you for your understanding we pay for it normal we want support :-))))
Old   #936

updated aurora, noclip, wallwalk, teleport works for me,
radar, esp, gravity works well for me too

INCLUDING endurance

autoexplore, autogather untested

click 2 port doesnt work atm, will need to check the offsets there, it does teleport you into the sky

regards
Old   #937

Quote:
click 2 port doesnt work atm, will need to check the offsets there, it does teleport you into the sky
You needed 6-7 Days to write this. But at first you writed: CLICK 2 PORT WORKS!
Youre lieing to your customers. That easy. This has NOTHING to do with your personal position. Quit the project then - or do it FOR FREE!

How are 10€ monthly effordable for a hack that has literally no support?

Btw. I already buyed every other hack and program available for gw2. To actually support the creators, not even using it much anyway.
I would never do that for you, since you just said you dont care for your customers:

Quote:
Guys, seriously, I launched it and there was little interest in it, if you don't want it, don't buy it, I couldn't care less This will never be a source of reliable income so I cannot afford to put so much work into it. Lots of people enjoyed it, there is no win8 support and thats what doomed it to fail (compatibility issues).

You might see the description "beta" but you seem incapable to read and understand that. so instead of using even bigger fonts, you might wanna think about my position before you shitstorm here thx.

if you don't like it fucking use the loads of alternatives there are out there.
Any more to say? So guys: DONT BUY IT. (even with a bigger font)

Everyone reading this statement of you, should instantly leave this thread.

Bye bro
- Vece

- Someone who actually know how to sell products.
You know why there is no interest? Cause you have no advertising, neither support, or anything. So why should someone buy it?

Thats not SHITSTORM! Thats a fact.
And I want to warn everyone who thinks about buying it, cause they should know that you wont give support. You are not even interested in your customers. YOU SAID THAT YOURSELF!

At least Im really thankful you said the truth now, so I can quit without hoping that you will actually help your customers to get your hack to work
BTW there are many newcomer projects for GW2 - they got much more attention then Aurora. That is not really the fault of compatibility issues bro - Its only cause they actually really WANT to become a project with a reliable income. If you would have tried harder, or even would try harder now, you can bring this program up to the top. You just dont want to. Dont you?
Old   #938

you seem to have a reading disability, I'm very sorry for you, still stay the **** out of this thread.

again for all the others who can read, this program is beta, there is a 30 days free trial included, it costs 5€ monthly if you wish to continue using the service, nobody is forcing you, so why would ANYBODY buy it right away?

you can just try it FOR FREE

if you like it buy it (if it works for you), if you don't guess what, don't buy it

"You needed 6-7 Days to write this. But at first you writed: CLICK 2 PORT WORKS!"
yeah I "WRITED" click 2 port works that was before the update, possibly even 2 updates ago, so just check your arguments. secondly I'm ******* coming home from a funeral and the past week didn't leave much room for checking this thread, you might wanna consider that people have lifes that do not happen within guild wars 2, I figure that didn't occur to you because you have some kind of issues, what you write isn't constructive criticism, it reads like something from a child. responsibilities...

but not towards a BETA PROJECT THAT IS FREE THE FIRST 30 DAYS

and now I declare this **** ended, I do not want you(vece) to write in this thread anymore, contact me via pn, give my thread a bad rating, never have a lookt at it again and go buy some other products thx.
regards
Old   #939

not sure if im doing anything wrong.... Teleport doesnt work.
Click2TP wont work
normal TP wont work
Nothing happens if i try to use those.
If i click Autogather it tells me "xx in waiting list" and that number keeps rising, but nothing else happens.
If i click Autoexplore sometimes nothing happens, sometimes it just opens the game menu and closes it repeatedly.
Any suggestions on that?
Other than that, nice hack

edit: Autoloot also wont work
Old   #940

yep, another update came out, will update aurora tomorrow
Thanks
1 User
Old   #941

ok cool... looking forward to it
Old   #942

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomn1a777 View Post
ok cool... looking forward to it
aurora updated, including click 2 port, autogather, autoexplore, teleport etc.

if something still fails, lemme know, except vece, you stfu thx

you encountered an issue that teleport wasn't working, that was only due to you not disabling the 2 checkboxes in the miscellaneous section, please read through the faq section again to resolve this issue

regards
Old   #943

ok after qiuck test i can say, autogather and -explore and Teleport works for me... click2port also works.... other i didnt test
thanks for the update
Old   #944

GW2 had another patch today and Aurora needs to be updated again. Thanks for your work.
Old   #945

patch again and autoloot does not work Thank you

Closed Thread

Tags
aurora, gw2, hack, midnight, sunrise