Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2 Multihack - MidlightHack by buFFy

Closed Thread

Old   #976

elite*gold: 0
Hi buffy,
Is it possible to add endurance hack to Midnight? I've tried Aurora when I was using win7 and really loved that feature but with win 8, that is no longer an option. Been using Midnight since the release and it's great, however it would be awesome to get endurance working on this one.

Old   #977

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchking782 View Post
Hi buffy,
Is it possible to add endurance hack to Midnight? I've tried Aurora when I was using win7 and really loved that feature but with win 8, that is no longer an option. Been using Midnight since the release and it's great, however it would be awesome to get endurance working on this one.

Old   #978

#updated

obviously still no 2.0
Old   #979

Ty for the quick update but take from tp is still not working

Old   #980

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon926 View Post
Ty for the quick update but take from tp is still not working
whoops, thanks for the heads up. fixed!
Old   #981

can you add like height like if we are stock Under the map so we can add height so we get back on the map or go Under map to ???
Old   #982

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamios View Post
can you add like height like if we are stock Under the map so we can add height so we get back on the map or go Under map to ???
No Clip for terrain will be added. Combine with fly.
Old   #983

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMOMinion View Post
Oh, this wasn't an offense, I was just explaining what was missing some time ago and noone took this into consideration. We told everyone to not use it, since they clearly are searching for it in their serverlogs. Funny thing is, that the normal teleport still seems to be fine if you don't spam it in a rather short period, at least thats my current info. This does not mean that exploring multiple achievments in a short timeframe won't get you banned, rather that it is not the teleport itself that gets your acc hammered.
maybe for teleport its possible to Reverse the normal map teleport(the one you pay money to teleport to discovered zones) then passing own coordinates to the reversed function as arguments, and your own amount to pay for teleport(like the minimum amount or 0 )... did someone try it?
Old   #984

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
maybe for teleport its possible to Reverse the normal map teleport(the one you pay money to teleport to discovered zones) then passing own coordinates to the reversed function as arguments, and your own amount to pay for teleport(like the minimum amount or 0 )... did someone try it?
Or i just spawn money and use *** mode with one hit kill! No seriously, it doesn't work like that.
Old   #985

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Or i just spawn money and use *** mode with one hit kill! No seriously, it doesn't work like that.
i speak about an ingame function, you speak about nothing... did you try to change coordinates (passed as argument in some ASM function maybe) when you call the teleport ingame function? maybe arguments should be (mapID,Xcoordinate,Ycoordinate,Zcoordinate,AmountT opay) ^^
Old   #986

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
i speak about an ingame function, you speak about nothing... did you try to change coordinates (passed as argument in some ASM function maybe) when you call the teleport ingame function? maybe arguments should be (mapID,Xcoordinate,Ycoordinate,Zcoordinate,AmountT opay) ^^
Please just stop, you don't know what you are talking about. It definitly doesn't work the way you think it does.
It sounds like you are using some words that you've randomly acquired on some random hacking board.
Old   #987

Thx a lot for the quick fix man
Old   #988

ty for the update buffy!
Old   #989

Buffy 4when you use click to teleport some time you go Under the map and when you want to get back on the map the only ways i find to come back on real map is to teleport to tpspot ? so maybe im wrong but use no clip and click to teleport did not work i try lots of stuff but never work just asking in you add something that add heigth to you location you can come back on the map ? just asking if you can if you dont think it is a good thing dont add it just asking :-)))))
Old   #990

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamios View Post
Buffy 4when you use click to teleport some time you go Under the map and when you want to get back on the map the only ways i find to come back on real map is to teleport to tpspot ? so maybe im wrong but use no clip and click to teleport did not work i try lots of stuff but never work just asking in you add something that add heigth to you location you can come back on the map ? just asking if you can if you dont think it is a good thing dont add it just asking :-)))))
I already answered that. Midnight currently only supports no clip for objects, 2.0 will also support terrain.

Closed Thread