Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] GW2 Multihack - MidlightHack by buFFy

Closed Thread
 
Old   #661
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
for me it pops up again and again, so i cannot speed hack nor click to teleport without always clicking ok...

it just gets annoying clicking multiple times for the character to get somewhere

>>might aswell just run there



riprip1900 is offline  
Old   #662


 
elite*gold: 2826
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,258
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandog View Post
He's right. The toggle for speed hack is not working correctly. You can use the check box for permanent speed, but it looks too obvious. The toggle speed feature is the safest but not currently working as intended.

Buffy, thanks again for keeping up on this project. I know you've been working on other things. We appreciate your efforts.
Right, totally forgot about the toggle option.

#updated to v1.6.3.5, removed the messagebox


buFFy! is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #663
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
So is this detected or not?
Metsuri is offline  
Old   #664
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsuri View Post
So is this detected or not?

There appears to be nothing like PunkBuster etc, that can detect the program. people have been banned, however, through the use of things such as the autoexplore feature where they unlock huge amounts of a region in an extremely short period of time. Also being seen flying in Lion's Arch is a good way to get banned as well. Or speed hacking around other players. Use it wisely.


Flytiger is offline  
Old   #665
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 0
Really nice! working perfectly.
muhis is offline  
Old   #666
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,586
Received Thanks: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytiger View Post
There appears to be nothing like PunkBuster etc, that can detect the program. people have been banned, however, through the use of things such as the autoexplore feature where they unlock huge amounts of a region in an extremely short period of time. Also being seen flying in Lion's Arch is a good way to get banned as well. Or speed hacking around other players. Use it wisely.
The "Flyhack" isn't seen by the others as flying, it's seen as running. ;-)
Red_John is offline  
Old   #667
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 6
how is the fly hack seen as running by others? no matter how high up you fly or if you're ascending/descending -- it just shows you as walking around completely normal?

and how is the autoexplorer getting people banned exactly? if you teleport between all the waypoints and vistas and someone's there then doesn't it just seem to them like you just logged on there or something? how would they know that you're doing it? or is the ban caused by auto detection?
Trejox is offline  
Old   #668
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Awesome , thanks
vayneeloboost is offline  
Old   #669
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,363
Received Thanks: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejox View Post
how is the fly hack seen as running by others? no matter how high up you fly or if you're ascending/descending -- it just shows you as walking around completely normal?

and how is the autoexplorer getting people banned exactly? if you teleport between all the waypoints and vistas and someone's there then doesn't it just seem to them like you just logged on there or something? how would they know that you're doing it? or is the ban caused by auto detection?
It's not shown as you just walking most of the time, you will see people flying across.

Its auto detect banning based on the distance traveled & achievement gain of X within X seconds in terms of poi/wp/vista. You can run under the radar using it, but eventually it will red flag on there end an catch you a ban over time. Some have been lucky an lasted longer, others have not.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #670
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
It's not shown as you just walking most of the time, you will see people flying across.

Its auto detect banning based on the distance traveled & achievement gain of X within X seconds in terms of poi/wp/vista. You can run under the radar using it, but eventually it will red flag on there end an catch you a ban over time. Some have been lucky an lasted longer, others have not.
thanks for explaining
Trejox is offline  
Old   #671
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 1
hmm stopped working with latest patch, now when trying to teleport my character will start auto running.
Leafar is offline  
Old   #672
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 2
Of coarse the patch breaks the speed hack. Zoom is acting much slower to adjust too. Thanks in advance, Buffy.
Zandog is offline  
Old   #673
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 1
Seems to not work at all yet (wont recognize a character in game).

There was also another new build this morning (EU time).
skypine27 is offline  
Old   #674
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 1
it seems to crash the game now if I try to teleport.
Leafar is offline  
Old   #675
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 2
You guys really use teleport when its highly bannable?


beybus is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release/Offer] GW2 Multihack - MidnightHack by buFFy
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23323460/Midnight/midnight1.png This is my new hack for Guild Wars 2. It's called "Midnight". NO LONGER PURCHASEABLE ...
3922 Replies - Guild Wars 2 Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.