Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Discussion on [Release] - uNf Trainer within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 08/30/2017, 18:56   #3466

elite*gold: 0
where full clipping? i miss it so much
Old 08/31/2017, 15:25   #3467

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer770 View Post
where full clipping? i miss it so much
you can use "full clip" by selecting climb+clipping
Old 09/01/2017, 21:00   #3468

NOD32 has begun recognizing uNF as a virus. "Generik.FFZABSB trojan"
Old 09/01/2017, 22:54   #3469

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutilatedfurniture2 View Post
NOD32 has begun recognizing uNF as a virus. "Generik.FFZABSB trojan"
I've been running this utility for quite some time now without any problems. Thats a false positive return, you can safely ignore it.
Old 09/02/2017, 17:40   #3470

Virus
Old 09/02/2017, 20:12   #3471

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav70 View Post
Virus
Do people now-a-days strictly and purely rely entirely on an antivirus to protect them an not actually look at the feedback of the program or the reputation of the user then see previous posts about it not making any outbound/inbound connections because this topic is seriously getting repetitive with nobody actually checking themselves to realize I don't care about your gw2 items or what you have on your pc and my reputation on epvp has long been standing good since I first came here originally when shaiya was a thing.

The program is obfuscated/packed, obviously it will show as malicious because the antivirus has heuristics that flags it as such since it is a hack tool & the obfuscation ontop of that..

Wonder if the mods ever get tired of random people reporting it wrongly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2017, 12:07   #3472

The first report was good, NOD32 started to recognised it as a virus.
The complete program was automatically removed from the PC, the first time in years that this happend.
This was what i think the person did mean from the post above.

The second report of virus was wrong, because every user that use it for years didn't had any problems and it is a false positive.
By some players the program did make a little mess in windows 10, some blue screens and windows didn't work as good as before. That was since some years.
Those users did quit using the program and reinstalled windows 10 and didn't use a hack anymore.
For me i had sometimes bluescreens or crashes because of the 32 bit client (memory issue), but i still use it for years.

Ploxasrus, you doing a great job.
I hope to see a 64 bit program of this, i did try nabster 64 bit hack, that is also great but the fly option with shift works bettter with unf. And also the running speed works the same as a normal runspeed buff. With nabster it seems the runspeed is faster and more looking like a lagged player who is running. You get sometimes players who are saying that you use a teleport hack.

Overall UNF is working better (smoother) then Nabster, but 64 bit has no crashes and 32 bit crashes when you get in crowded areas.
So there will be a problem what to use now, 64 bit and not optimised hack or 32 bit and smooth running and flying.

I miss the tradingpost auto loot in UNF and i miss the autoloot option in Nabster.
Maybe you must work together with Nabster, but i think you need to rewrite everything.
Think UNF is better written then Nabster.
Nabster got also a nice ingame window where you can easy turn on and off the hack.

So keep on the good work and enjoy
Old 09/03/2017, 20:14   #3473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fietspompje View Post
Maybe you must work together with Nabster, but i think you need to rewrite everything.
Think UNF is better written then Nabster.
Nabster got also a nice ingame window where you can easy turn on and off the hack.
So keep on the good work and enjoy
If he wants to collaborate then just simply tell him to give me a poke, my door is always open and I'm often on discord hanging abouts ( granted I avoid the gw2 discords since apparently I'm extremely disliked there by legitimate players ).
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2017, 12:55   #3474

A new patch broke some of the functions including speed and fly

EDIT: Just realized a 9/6 patch, ignore this lol
Old 09/09/2017, 19:39   #3475

elite*gold: 16
Is it broken ? Doesnt work for me and dont know for sure if its me or not.

EDIT : Sorry it was just me, its working fine now.
Old 09/11/2017, 22:57   #3476

Doesnt work for me.
My GW2 directory is on another path than you suggested, is there any way i can solve this problem?
unF used to work for me all day when gw2 was on your suggested path
Old 09/13/2017, 08:12   #3477

Looks like now, sadly it comes with a troyan.

"A malicious program designed to electronically spy on the user’s activities (intercept keyboard input, take screenshots, capture a list of active applications, etc.). The collected information is sent to the cyber criminal by various means, including email, FTP, and HTTP (by sending data in a request)."

The troyan it has inside is Trojan.MSIL.Bladabindi

"This threat can give a malicious hacker unauthorized access and control of your PC. This tool is known as "NJ Rat" on the Internet."

I personally advise you not to use it in the near future.
Old 09/13/2017, 08:36   #3478

Quote:
Originally Posted by teczoon View Post
Looks like now, sadly it comes with a troyan.

"A malicious program designed to electronically spy on the user’s activities (intercept keyboard input, take screenshots, capture a list of active applications, etc.). The collected information is sent to the cyber criminal by various means, including email, FTP, and HTTP (by sending data in a request)."

The troyan it has inside is Trojan.MSIL.Bladabindi

"This threat can give a malicious hacker unauthorized access and control of your PC. This tool is known as "NJ Rat" on the Internet."

I personally advise you not to use it in the near future.

I'm glad people do homework on something that makes absolutely no outbound connections whatsoever and don't know what obfuscation or packing does to a program ( very often seen constantly when using themida even ).

Considering I've been around here a very, very long time and the mods know quite well I never posting anything malicious - perhaps you should learn how to sandbox a program and check for things like I stated above prior to making dumb accusations, thanks.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/14/2017, 01:16   #3479

Time for a new update since todays game-update killed unf.

time to play lil diablo III till update
Old 09/14/2017, 01:56   #3480

Yeah, not working for me either.