I've updated the base of unf but I'll have to take more time to further update it since some vital things have broken ( this was not just a maintenance patch ). The important things like fly/speed work, but clipping an some others are not at the moment.
I may not have time tonite to do it or into tomorrow but I'll try to do it this weekend.
I'll take a brief look at the ESP to try an update it as much as I can now an upload it since that is also requiring some fixes.
I'll try to poke at both as much as I can, rather exhausted/sick right now.
Can you please fix Fly and speed(if it isnt working), makes map completion much easier
The one in the main post works fine, I'm still working on fixing the clipping. If I can't do it tonite then hopefully tomorrow, had to get an old client together to look at some things.
The one in the main post works fine, I'm still working on fixing the clipping. If I can't do it tonite then hopefully tomorrow, had to get an old client together to look at some things.
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies hotkey num 0 - to set
You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow
to 700 for fast battling.
CATION
In IND and GD before entering change it to 400 max, its cuses some lag and game buging if more then 400.
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New