Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #1051

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
That is what is causing the glitching/warping. Speed over time starts to desync your character ( which is why you don't set the value higher then 30 anymore on Unf when it was originally 50 ). There is nothing I can do about this unless i add a sync with packets, which I have no intention of doing due to possible detections methods.
Can you place a signal for standard speed and swiftness speed on slide bar? Or let us write numbers instead of slide?

Thanks for great job!

Old   #1052

That would be so amazing if we could instantly run 25, 33, and 50% speeds or is the superspeed buff a 100%? And I think some do stack like the Engineer's superspeed buff and swiftness. So that might be 83 or 133%

Would be a nice feature indeed

Old   #1053

Does your hacking tool used in this video

Elementalist have perma invulnerable and perma stealth without getting revealed when hit. Seems so cool hack, imo.
Old   #1054

Talking

Quote:
Strife, which everyone corrects as being Strafe and I have told is not a typo - makes it so that your left/right/backwards speed is the same as your normal runspeed.

So if you have a runspeed hack on, instead of going only forward very quickly, you will go all directions that quickly.

The ESP ( which has a extended view distance included with it so you can see even further on the map ) is done with purely memory editing to only prove a point that you do not need directdraw. It will not be in a public release and I will only be charging a measly 3$ USD for it which includes any/all support & updates for a lifetime.. Also included ( when its done & for no additional price ) is being able to extend your attack range & remove being obscured by objects when attacking ( hitting through walls ).
I knew I would find it

Old   #1055

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,069
Quote:
. It will not be in a public release and I will only be charging a measly 3$ USD
I guess I should of worded that better when saying measly I was saying at bare minimum and not an indefinite price
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1056

Still the bomb, I finished Malcor's Leap and Straights of Devistation in about 1 and a half hours. Thanks again.
Old   #1057

autoloot is broken for me
Old   #1058

Might i ask what is the trick to the strafe? I've tried so many times now even using the UnF trainer along side cheat engine to check for changed values when unchecking/checking the Strafe box then clicking back ot the client to ensure that the strafe has been activated..yet nothing...I've managed to gather

Visual X/y
Actual x/y
FoV
Zoom/MaxZoom
Speed
Gravity

but clip cam and strafe has me lost any help would be appreciated I've been pming you Plox ! hit me up !
Old   #1059

Quote:
autoloot is broken for me
Check original post & date of upload, works fine.

Quote:
but clip cam and strafe has me lost any help would be appreciated I've been pming you Plox ! hit me up !
If you have zoom/fov then you can find where clipcam is being done ( camera occlusion ). Strafe has to do with character movement and can be traced into from the X/Y cords.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1060

Quote:
If you have zoom/fov then you can find where clipcam is being done ( camera occlusion ). Strafe has to do with character movement and can be traced into from the X/Y cords.
I figured out how to find the new address for the strife thanks to your CE table.
I just searched assembly for the pattern from an earlier post of yours and viola.
Being an autoit programmer I just now have to figure out how to read and write an array of bytes again taking me some time but for now I've gotten it reading as a double.

I'm sure I can find the rest of them that you have scripts made up for now.
I was just having issues starting from scratch and locating these addresses, because for some reason when you use the UnF trainer to change a value cheat engine is not detecting any changes within the memory for me. But that's solved.

The only thing I'd then further be curious with is with the X/Y/Z locations how would one start to trace into the strife given those addresses?
My X/Y/Z values work properly without error, and are nowhere close to the address I'm using for the strife (which is two addresses since you're script writes to two locations) and while in memory view I see no changes to the memory values around or near the X/Y/Z addresses when activating the strife. So I'm still slightly lost....without your CE table I'd be left without the knowledge that I now have.

I still got you on Skype Plox if you ever decide to get on hit me up blinko9 is still my handle. I'd like to discuss a few opcodes with you like you posted up for the example you did for detecting mouse location within the client by scanning the assembly.
Old   #1061

Quote:
I'm sure I can find the rest of them that you have scripts made up for now.
Quote:
(which is two addresses since you're script writes to two locations)
Your still lost with the old cheat table not noticing that you do not need to change 2 opcodes and only instead one. Most of the changes done between the table > unf where just me cleaning up in memory and doing everything less on-the-fly.

Even clipping now is nothing that was done in the CE table and goes more into the actual occlusion interaction between player/objects.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1062

Quote:
Your still lost with the old cheat table not noticing that you do not need to change 2 opcodes and only instead one. Most of the changes done between the table > unf where just me cleaning up in memory and doing everything less on-the-fly.

Even clipping now is nothing that was done in the CE table and goes more into the actual occlusion interaction between player/objects.
yeah well i juts noticed that when i use your trainer to enable strife, it works ..duh..but the values on the cheat engine that i used to fix your script does not change, the default values remain the same for both addresses, but its working. I disable yousr and enable the one in cheat engine it still works lol...so I dunno whats going on evidentally there is multiple addresses for this.

**EDIT**
I just noticed that memory viewing while targeting the address that I'm using for the strife I used yours again
and I think 1 offset before the first strife address I had was changing xD
I was reading float/double and all that but realized only 1 byte it needed and its 1 to disable 0 to enable xD
Old   #1063

i can't believe how fast and active you are

thanks . a LOT
Old   #1064

I see you updated the OP, but the hack isn't working. It shows "connected" and everything's enabled, but nothing's working. Which is strange cause the ESP is fine without needing an update.
Old   #1065

To help me

Hello, can add the function of a selection process?
For some reason I need to choose process can inject!