Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #796

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,190
It's bound to the F key in terms of interact.

Old   #797

elite*gold: 0
can i teleport with that hack?

Old   #798

Mine just shows disconnected?
Old   #799

Doing arah dungeons solo with this means higher ban rate? Or is that quite safe?

Old   #800

I got this message during WvW today
((You cannot build siege weaponry!))

People saying it's because I've been flagged for hacking and permban finally incoming (Been hacking nonestop since beta with teleport and all that juicy stuff).

There might be a new banwave incoming or something.
Old   #801

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robban89 View Post
I got this message during WvW today
((You cannot build siege weaponry!))

People saying it's because I've been flagged for hacking and permban finally incoming (Been hacking nonestop since beta with teleport and all that juicy stuff).

There might be a new banwave incoming or something.
Bullcrap what they talking about, i get same message if i try to place it on somewhere where no one can built it. for example on top of a wall(at hills) or under the surface.. But if you just try it at normal place where everyone can access to it, you can still built them.
Old   #802

Quote:
Originally Posted by everknown View Post
Bullcrap what they talking about, i get same message if i try to place it on somewhere where no one can built it. for example on top of a wall(at hills) or under the surface.. But if you just try it at normal place where everyone can access to it, you can still built them.
Hmm.. Well we'll see if I get banned or not. I am just going to continue hacking like I always have. But I've logged thousands of hours in WvW and never seen this message before. Also; what I was trying to build was a Flame Ram not positioned in any kind of weird way.

Also I did google it and only one person has written about it on the official forums, and he wrote a post about it a month ago and was banned 5 days later
Old   #803

I have received the message before, I wouldn't indicate it as a ban because they usually just do outright bans and flag quietly on your account for an agent to look into log wise for investigation.
Old   #804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I have received the message before, I wouldn't indicate it as a ban because they usually just do outright bans and flag quietly on your account for an agent to look into log wise for investigation.
I agree though. Wouldn't make sense for them to unveil to the player that their account has been flagged. I'm not worried at all. If they truly have a system that flags your account. I am very surprised that I am not banned yet.
Old   #805

you got this msg because your server hit siege cap
i only use auto loot and zoom sometimes and i got that msg like 3 times already XD
.....still playing
Old   #806

Quote:
If they truly have a system that flags your account. I am very surprised that I am not banned yet.
Don't be, alot of there **** is based on people reporting you.. They're system is total **** for the most part internally and they don't do much for security cause most of there developers are derp *****.. Have you seen there live streams and the dumbasses they put on there? Nuf said.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #807

Its an awesome one you have made there. ^^ I will always use it, if it stays free. No detections since yet.
Old   #808

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Don't be, alot of there **** is based on people reporting you.. They're system is total **** for the most part internally and they don't do much for security cause most of there developers are derp *****.. Have you seen there live streams and the dumbasses they put on there? Nuf said.
Aye, I did watch the livestream once.. And it was horrible.. :O Also you can't even report someone for hacking. The option to do so does not exist. Closest option is "Botting"
Old   #809

Quote:
Also you can't even report someone for hacking. The option to do so does not exist. Closest option is "Botting
People screenshot/record and submit tickets and waste there time with that bullshit, sometimes it gets people caught, sometimes not.

Wouldn't take much for them to develop something like Warden or else wise to prevent injection/hooking methods an actually give a small challenge.. Really sad in terms of this scale of a MMORPG to have literally nothing in the client in terms of detection for the most part, though they are discussing implementing something now - it is just a matter how long it takes them to drop it in.
Old   #810

im getting error message from esp when i enter my valid id and pw, what may cause this?

Thanks
1 User