Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #166

elite*gold: 40
Nop, no change, Antivirus is deleting the files, thats why i deactivated it
Nvm, maybe it works on my other pc at home, gonna try it this afternoon

Old   #167

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
The only reason it was being detected/deleted by antivirus is the packer, just add an exception to it.

Updated uNf, most of everything should last through patches, still finishing up everything to make it so it will hopefully never need to be updated again unless I make changes to the UI or else wise.

Removed the packer, did my own encryption with a lil something extra on the executable ( might still be picked up by antivirus, not sure ) to protect it from tampering.

Old   #168

elite*gold: 0
Tested and all works very well(both version v1 + v2). Win7/32

Thanks!
Old   #169

When ever i run guild wars 2 uNF says it stops responding but it is totaly fine before i start the client any help?

Old   #170

If you can post any debug information it would be a big help, but it should not crash for any reason unless you are running the incorrect .NET version.
Old   #171

Now it works with my Windows 8 Prof 64bit, too. Great work
Old   #172

Works great, for anyone getting crashes on startup, update your >NET stuff to 4.5 . worked perfect after i did that.

Question though, the teleport function doesnt work for me, it will teleport me, but nothing around me loads, mobs, ores, nothing. I read through this thread and see something about a 'sync skill', but i have no idea what that is.

please assist
Old   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
To be honest, it's your own fault.
I really don't get why someone would EVER get Windows 8 for his PC. I just don't.

Get Windows 7 and be happy.
Actually I thought the same until I loaded it and started running Windows 8. It has much better resource management. You don't have to use the start screen or Metro apps at all and the underlying desktop environment is just like Win7. The main difference I find is that overall my computer runs much smoother under Windows 8.

ClassicShell + WinAero Skip Metro and you are set.

Windows 7 is great too, but there are some nice updates in Win8 besides just eye candy IMO.
Old   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by alucardtoxian View Post
Question though, the teleport function doesnt work for me, it will teleport me, but nothing around me loads, mobs, ores, nothing. I read through this thread and see something about a 'sync skill', but i have no idea what that is.

please assist
just find an mountain / hill / incline that is normally something your character gets stuck on, and it will sync.
Old   #175

Patched as of today, at 8:00 AM. Just tried Teleporting = nothing, and Full Clip just errors your *** out. So yeah. Patched. Dont use.
Old   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ageko View Post
Patched as of today, at 8:00 AM. Just tried Teleporting = nothing, and Full Clip just errors your *** out. So yeah. Patched. Dont use.
Happens on every update to the game. It's the nature of these types of trainers. Just keep an eye on this thread and Plox will say when he's updated it for the new patch.

Your post makes it seem like it will never work again and to never use it again which is why I said what I said. Tiny bit unfair. Not flaming, just having my say too.

It'll be working again soon enough
Old   #177

Can confirm, nothing works at this time. **** anet always ruining the fun.
Looking forward to new version.
Old   #178

Quote:
Teleporting and any of the sliders will of course break as the base address changed. Full clip works fine on the newer version and I get no error with it, only climb should be broken - which is going to be removed and only spiderman used. It will be updated shortly, just be patient, I just wokeup

ESP still functioning w/o need for update, no update needed for the donators.

Original post updated, should only require 1 version that works between 32 & 64 bit. If it does not work on your platform then you need to verify your using 4.0 or HIGHER for .net framework. 4.0 work's fine for 32bit systems and winxp and if you can and are a 32/64 bit windows 7 user try going to 4.5 .net.

If it doesn't work, then you need to explain WHY with DEBUG info on the reason it does not work.. The protection methods in it may be detected by antivirus, just make an acception - it is clean.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #179

Ploxasarus, i cant seem to get this one to work. I've used the last 4 no problem, but i always need the 2nd download. this one only has the one download, and it crashes as soon as i try to open it. Same thing that always happened with the first version before. Tried re installing frame work, but no change. any suggestions?
oh, and great program, love it.
Old   #180

Tested and no error on Win7/32, .net 4 + 4.5
Ingame all works well

Thanks!