Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CE Table

Discussion on CE Table within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 10/31/2012, 19:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for this, good job
Old 11/01/2012, 19:34   #17

are supplies client side? maby someone can find it (and give the value when its full)? i would do it but my pc is not stronk enough
Old 11/03/2012, 00:45   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolard View Post
are supplies client side? maby someone can find it (and give the value when its full)? i would do it but my pc is not stronk enough
It is in all likelyhood serversided.
Old 11/06/2012, 05:10   #19

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Supplies from what i can tell are stored server-side, though you can change it to not decrease you still run out and cannot build more on siege/repair.

Does anybody have the endurance off hand so I can fumble about with it by chance to save me a bit of time/trouble?

Updated it since was minor patch that shifted the address's in memory a bit.
Old 11/06/2012, 09:30   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Supplies from what i can tell are stored server-side, though you can change it to not decrease you still run out and cannot build more on siege/repair.

Does anybody have the endurance off hand so I can fumble about with it by chance to save me a bit of time/trouble?

Updated it since was minor patch that shifted the address's in memory a bit.
Clipping crashes now!

And the regular climb doesn't work (does nothing)

How do you go about finding them again?
I can find some things by dissecting the structure of the code, like your climb adress when I examined the function containing gravity. But I can't find the clipping adresses, nor do I understand how your assembly script works
Old 11/06/2012, 23:49   #21

Clipping fixed.. What I get for updating late when I was ill at the time and not wearing my glasses to see the difference between a JNA & JMP - my apoligies.

Climb is also fixed, just had to switch the 0 to 1 for the opcode and make it work, apparently it pasted the original to the change opcode for some reason when I saved it..

Wish I could find an older version of cheat engine.. Do not much enjoy the 6.x versions and much rather have a 5x or lower version of it.

I use simple Array of Byte to update. Clipping was work I had done in olly looking at how objects where created on the base when the world is generated within the client. Where in gZoom it removes all collision params, I only wanted to remove objects that where placed ontop.. Flying is fun and all while using the full clipping but when I just need to go through a simple door or wall I would much rather have less to click an toggle with to just do something so simple.

You would have to read up on tutorials on opcodes/bytes/arrays if you wanted to get more in depth with playing in memory on CE/Olly & I myself am a very terrible teacher - ask my gf ;(
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2012, 09:11   #22

Quote:
Clipping fixed.. What I get for updating late when I was ill at the time and not wearing my glasses to see the difference between a JNA & JMP - my apoligies.

Climb is also fixed, just had to switch the 0 to 1 for the opcode and make it work, apparently it pasted the original to the change opcode for some reason when I saved it..

Wish I could find an older version of cheat engine.. Do not much enjoy the 6.x versions and much rather have a 5x or lower version of it.

I use simple Array of Byte to update. Clipping was work I had done in olly looking at how objects where created on the base when the world is generated within the client. Where in gZoom it removes all collision params, I only wanted to remove objects that where placed ontop.. Flying is fun and all while using the full clipping but when I just need to go through a simple door or wall I would much rather have less to click an toggle with to just do something so simple.

You would have to read up on tutorials on opcodes/bytes/arrays if you wanted to get more in depth with playing in memory on CE/Olly & I myself am a very terrible teacher - ask my gf ;(

Thank you! Yes, I agree. The object clipping is far greater than removing all clipping params. Any chance you could share them AoBs? I am currently reading up on OllyDBG and learning that program, I already know Cheat Engine fairly well. Also, aren't there older versions of Cheat Engine on their forums? There's also the source code of it.

When you examined the process of world generation in the client, did you backtrace some other process to get there? I though of backtracing fall damage for example, and did fiddle around with it in Olly, but found nothing that had to do with collision.

I've already learned a ton from examining the adresses and scripts you made for your GW2 table, so you're not that much of a bad teacher. Simply sharing the way you do is enough for others to learn.

Thank you.
Old 11/07/2012, 12:11   #23

Endurance
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>0</ID>
<Description>"No description"</Description>
<Color>80000008</Color>
<VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
<Address>13830F64</Address>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

If u Freeze it u have Unlimited Endurenc but if u Dodge 4 or 5 Times at the Same time the Client kick u from server
Old 11/07/2012, 14:14   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neycon View Post
Endurance
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>0</ID>
<Description>"No description"</Description>
<Color>80000008</Color>
<VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
<Address>13830F64</Address>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

If u Freeze it u have Unlimited Endurenc but if u Dodge 4 or 5 Times at the Same time the Client kick u from server
It has a serverside check. Unless you can bypass that with some packet logger or somesuch, you wont be able to edit this.

Another update. Clipping and climb addresses lost once more.
Same with strafe and spiderman.
2012-11-07
23:11 GMT+1
Old 11/08/2012, 00:21   #25

Quote:
Thank you! Yes, I agree. The object clipping is far greater than removing all clipping params.
Yes indeed and I also improved it aswell as people pointed it out that it was not entirely going through everything such as trees and tid-bits so it should be a flawless clipping for everything but the base of the map.

Quote:
Any chance you could share them AoBs? I am currently reading up on OllyDBG and learning that program, I already know Cheat Engine fairly well. Also, aren't there older versions of Cheat Engine on their forums? There's also the source code of it.
You can look right in memory viewer and see how to aquire AoB from memory. Most of the links associated with older versions of CE are broken or malicious. I may just be forced infact to use the source.

Quote:
When you examined the process of world generation in the client, did you backtrace some other process to get there? I though of backtracing fall damage for example, and did fiddle around with it in Olly, but found nothing that had to do with collision.
If you search in olly for all referenced text strings and look through parts of where the objects are world generated and trace around you can find some really neat stuff.

The script is updated accordingly on everything.

Edit: Also would anybody mind updating the endurance or explain there scan method on that?
Old 11/08/2012, 16:06   #26

Quote:
Yes indeed and I also improved it aswell as people pointed it out that it was not entirely going through everything such as trees and tid-bits so it should be a flawless clipping for everything but the base of the map.

You can look right in memory viewer and see how to aquire AoB from memory. Most of the links associated with older versions of CE are broken or malicious. I may just be forced infact to use the source.

If you search in olly for all referenced text strings and look through parts of where the objects are world generated and trace around you can find some really neat stuff.

The script is updated accordingly on everything.

Edit: Also would anybody mind updating the endurance or explain there scan method on that?

Endurance is stored as 4 byte and has a max value of 100, and lowest value of 0. Easily scanned for in cheat engine. I'm not entirely sure how to share "base addresses + offsets" or really how to find it..

Here's an image of it in dissect structure.

Here of the pointer.

Gw2.exe+4B30FF - E8 3D550000 - call Gw2.exe+4B8641
In the memory browser.

"Gw2.exe"+012A3D58

I have no idea if any of this is helpful to you :P

Scan method: Set to 4 byte, scan exact value 100, scan decreased value as you've dodged ingame, then scan increased value over and over again as the value is incremented by 2-3 / second.

I also attached a table with a 5 level endurance pointer below. Didn't scan it with VirusTotal though (?)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Gw2Endurance.rar (3.6 KB, 37 views)
Old 11/08/2012, 19:31   #27

It would be nice if someone could explain me how to find the pointer and those offsets?? I really want to get into this Thanks !!

Edit: the pic shows the current X position of the player
Old 11/08/2012, 22:26   #28

A bit over explanitory but I was more asking if there was a set address in memory for it and what was the base value of it in 4byte. But should be helpful to others who look ..

I'll see if I cannot find a work-around for the disconnecting with it and where the checks are involved. Any idea if it is a client-side kick or server side?

GeForce66 a good example for what your looking for can be found .
Old 11/09/2012, 00:42   #29

If only it was in english :P.
Old 11/09/2012, 00:55   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbluefirefly View Post
If only it was in english :P.
It's in english if you take the time to read & understand it, just have patience with it and take your time. And though time may be a burden, knowledge is power.