Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #1261

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wollmops View Post
Just thinkin, if arenanet implemented a way to log teleporting etc, or if they had done that, how do we know they are not just gathering data to mass ban hackers like they did with exploiters shortly after launch?
Anet is currently busy trying to figure out how to keep their users, rather than throw them away

Old   #1262

Hey man, it is still undetected? i want to get whole map discovered, can i get ban for this?

edit

oke, i use it but when i teleport i dont get any point od wp discovered, im in the point but i cant get it, why? i also use this

Old   #1263

Please, it's work now ?
Old   #1264

Quote:
Originally Posted by oke, i use it but when i teleport i dont get any point od wp discovered, im in the point but i cant get it, why? i also use this[URL="http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gw2-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/2153867-coordinates-gzoom-updating.html"
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gw2-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/2153867-coordinates-gzoom-updating.html[/URL]
you need to syncro after teleport look the post below they are the weapons to syncro after tp

Old   #1265

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLan View Post
you need to syncro after teleport look the post below they are the weapons to syncro after tp
yep, i read this later, but thanks for reply anyway
Old   #1266

just wanna ask if it is still save to use or if anet is trying to rape everyone whos teleporting ;D
Old   #1267

everytime I try to unzip I get errors and not all the files are unzipped
Old   #1268

A quick question in the hope it isnt already beaten to death:

Whenever i use this tool - its sufficient to just start it to reproduce this error for me - something breaks the positioning of other players. Whenever they get stuck because of debris, walls, enemies etc. the movement of their character is completly out of sync with their actual position. I first noticed that in WvW because i wanted to do the JP, suddenly got attacked, seemingly out of thin air. after further investigation i found his character running against a wall.

Is there a solution to fix or a workaround to prevent this error? is it just me or is this a general experienced error?
Old   #1269

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC_Nightsuit View Post
A quick question in the hope it isnt already beaten to death:

Whenever i use this tool - its sufficient to just start it to reproduce this error for me - something breaks the positioning of other players. Whenever they get stuck because of debris, walls, enemies etc. the movement of their character is completly out of sync with their actual position. I first noticed that in WvW because i wanted to do the JP, suddenly got attacked, seemingly out of thin air. after further investigation i found his character running against a wall.

Is there a solution to fix or a workaround to prevent this error? is it just me or is this a general experienced error?
unckeck the Teleporter "Enable" box and they should sync in a few seconds.

Having that box checked causes that to happen. Ideally, the dev should have it toggle when you need to tp, avoiding the issue completely. Although I'm not sure if that's possible, just a suggestion.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1270

Sorry but today anet did a update and i like know if it still working and undetective?
Old   #1271

Thank you, i´ll try that. I was under the impression that syncing skills or forced direction changing like jumping down slopes would resync them for me like i am able to sync myself, but they will just lose snychronisation completly.
Old   #1272

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanichio View Post
Sorry but today anet did a update and i like know if it still working and undetective?
Looks like it is still working...but teleporter is buggy. If you teleport and then move you end up being auto teleported to the middle of the map. If you teleport and without moving you use the skills to sync...in my case serpents strike, you dont get auto teleported.
Old   #1273

A small step that worked for me is: When you use manual teleport (like select the desired location at the listbox and click on teleport), if you spam the teleport button for 10 times or more, it will not teleport you to the center.
Old   #1274

teleporters really buggy atm hope it gets fixed
Old   #1275

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,069
Because of lack of syncronization with gZoom & uNf which neither will have it implimented or be bothered with - the teleporting will remain broken as such. With buffy having the packet handling end done, however, his should work fine after he correctly updates it.

This will probally be the end of unf/gzoom and I will dump down uNf to being without teleporting or give in to making the sync be implimented, I'am currently undecided and discussing it with people before making a decision.

Closed Thread