Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1246
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
And the point of reading health is what? When the camp changes colour - it means automatically that camp master has 4min timer - you can make timer out from that. No need to read health or boons or anything.



sitapea1337 is offline  
Old   #1247
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 3
*M* when i use teleport game client crash, you can fix it plz?


vannpiro is offline  
Old   #1248
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,365
Received Thanks: 2,085
Quote:
And the point of reading health is what? When the camp changes colour - it means automatically that camp master has 4min timer - you can make timer out from that. No need to read health or boons or anything.
It's not reading health that we are speaking about, it's reading the information.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #1249
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
little question:
can you use gzoom or midnight for making any money atm
anything but collecting materials ...
i'm thinking of doing Arah solo or any other things to make fast money

thanks in advance for your tips !


Lukaas123 is offline  
Old   #1250


 
elite*gold: 2826
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,258
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitapea1337 View Post
And the point of reading health is what? When the camp changes colour - it means automatically that camp master has 4min timer - you can make timer out from that. No need to read health or boons or anything.
I'm not entirely certain what you are talking about.. colors and ****, no idea.
But if i got you right, the "color" change should be indicated on the map.

If that is the case, a timer could easily be implemented.
buFFy! is offline  
Old   #1251
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
I'm not entirely certain what you are talking about.. colors and ****, no idea.
But if i got you right, the "color" change should be indicated on the map.

If that is the case, a timer could easily be implemented.
I'm talking about WvW camp owner colours.
For example, when one realm/server takes over Umber camp in Eternal and the colour changes, then the master/lord NPC of camp gets buffed and timer is running 4 minutes.

Basically, every time a camp/tower/whatever changes owner colour, a camp has started a timer. That's the way you could implement a timer on the map so one would know when to attack that camp and it doesn't have a timer.
sitapea1337 is offline  
Old   #1252


 
elite*gold: 2826
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,258
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitapea1337 View Post
I'm talking about WvW camp owner colours.
For example, when one realm/server takes over Umber camp in Eternal and the colour changes, then the master/lord NPC of camp gets buffed and timer is running 4 minutes.

Basically, every time a camp/tower/whatever changes owner colour, a camp has started a timer. That's the way you could implement a timer on the map so one would know when to attack that camp and it doesn't have a timer.
As i said, if there is a global indicator (such as a different color on the worldmap) it is definitly possible to implement a timer.
buFFy! is offline  
Old   #1253
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Is it technically feasible to increase attackspeed as well? If it is, do you plan to add this feature?

Thanks!
Ivnea is offline  
Old   #1254
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
The teleportation is messed up for me, i teleport on the client, but i dont explore, npcs dont load etc (guess the server doesnt moove me) Was this fixxed or whats going on?
wollmops is offline  
Old   #1255
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wollmops View Post
The teleportation is messed up for me, i teleport on the client, but i dont explore, npcs dont load etc (guess the server doesnt moove me) Was this fixxed or whats going on?
You have to sync your location with the server, this can be done by using one of the sync skills listed in .
Or you can sync by jumping/walking against a surface you slide down.
Thorid is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1256
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
or buy Midnight ;-) the best way
dye27 is offline  
Old   #1257
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
i cant desactivate hotkeys, event with the option
nestoyeur is offline  
Old   #1258
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 950
Received Thanks: 2,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by nestoyeur View Post
i cant desactivate hotkeys, event with the option
I'll look at that
*M* is offline  
Old   #1259
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Just thinkin, if arenanet implemented a way to log teleporting etc, or if they had done that, how do we know they are not just gathering data to mass ban hackers like they did with exploiters shortly after launch?
wollmops is offline  
Old   #1260

 
elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 351
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by wollmops View Post
Just thinkin, if arenanet implemented a way to log teleporting etc, or if they had done that, how do we know they are not just gathering data to mass ban hackers like they did with exploiters shortly after launch?
You don't.


Fragaria is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners}
Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :) Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal.... UPDATE: 12.5.2011 Viel Spaß damit
14 Replies - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client
Don't forget to +rep! These are the steps: Heres the translation of babel fish 1. A Desktop linkage put on 2. With the right mouse button...
5 Replies - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.