Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #1081

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,069
You have no right to add that to gZoom without my permission.

And now, because of that, I will never release or update anything <period> in terms of the range/object or syncing without packets. Go pay for Midnight and have fun, people like you and the video poster, using other peoples work without permission and posting it, stupid.. Insult to coders as a whole just because you can load up **** in IDA and think your special.

- Enjoy

Old   #1082

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
You have no right to add that to gZoom without my permission.

And now, because of that, I will never release or update anything <period> in terms of the range/object or syncing without packets. Go pay for Midnight and have fun, people like you and the video poster, using other peoples work without permission and posting it, stupid.. Insult to coders as a whole just because you can load up **** in IDA and think your special.

- Enjoy
Oh hai do you own the gw2 client?, guess you now know how *M* felt when you ripped his stuff off, most of your code is still pillaged from gZoom so don't call yourself a coder, you're a joke.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1083

Quote:
Oh hai do you own the gw2 client?, guess you now know how *M* felt when you ripped his stuff off, most of your code is still pillaged from gZoom so don't call yourself a coder, you're a joke.
You mean like how *M* ripped all his stuff off other people?

Save xyz list

Nothing out of the Mini ESP is any different then what would be in any other C# progam, buffy would vogue on that aspect.. None other has been able to do anything with ESP in terms of memory editing and did directdraw based aspects.. Do you see any other people doing what I did or having the material? Didn't think so.. So your just kissing *M*'s ass whom stole off other people and in such stealing yourself and thinking because you can use IDA to look at string names your special?

Doesn't matter, you don't know how to filter friendly/foe or make the object hp bars pop and you could never find the range or object through hit and just leech off people like me/buffy who take the time & effort to do something besides slap a bunch of shit together and call it 'gzoom'.

Read/write memory is ALL the same in C#, only different in C++ , go fucking google it and quit saying anybody uses somebody elses code and shut the fuck up.

P.S.: All I did was make it so it could read *M*'s files because there was already a load of them made so why remake and nobody bother to utilize?

P.P.S: Still using 2 patches for clipping? Sad.. Me and buffy only use 1 .. You could never do anything but rip other peoples posted material, so now I will transfer everything to C++ since you can't pack or encrypt C# and obfuscating doesn't work worth a shit. Best of luck updating when Sigscan can & will fail.
Old   #1084

plox are u serious? u making a fool out of yourself right now. you can do better.

thanks Dragon~Ash for contributing. can u pm me the code as well? thus i can strip down the interface to my liking. i hate it.

share the love fellas!

ps: where r the delphi coders, i feel so lonely

Old   #1085

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod316 View Post
Delphi is ****.
Old   #1086

Quote:
plox are u serious? u making a fool out of yourself right now. you can do better.
Not really, nobody else besides me/buffy can filter it properly or even understand how its working so all he is doing is leeching unfinished assembly code with no knowledge of how to make it work properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Delphi is ****.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #1087

Smile

Quote:
Do you even understand why he's angry?

Quote:
Oh, you're a coder, yourself? Then maybe you can see where he's coming from. Why are you even asking for the strings anyway? You don't need to even know a sliver about programming to extract patch locations.
//Myself included as a script kiddy~

--------------

On a side note though, don't bash on Delphi so hard! ^
As far as object-oriented programming goes, it's not the best for getting things done (or hell, you can't do some things at all), but it does make a good convenience to those who need a quick fix. I play with Delphi and C++ primarily, so I figured it'd be a situational thing.

What would I use as a source to back this up? Well, as part of my job (which you all don't need to know), I've spoken to multiple programmers who make closer to 6 figures a year.

I asked them that question: What language is better?
The answer: What are you paying me to do?

Might be a little ambiguous, but one person in particular said that if he needed things done precisely to the point he'd try to keep as much as it in ASM as possible, utilizing C++ to compile what he simply does not have time to write. However, if he's contracted to do a relatively easy job in x amount of time, he'll jump to Delphi just because it's 'easy'.

If you read the above, read this:
I could be taking this a tad too far in explanation, but I'd rather not see someone who doesn't understand any of this to jump onto the bandwagon expressing: Delphi for noobs!!!!1 in some other forum a year from now.
Old   #1088

I recommend to be carefull with using GZoom until it has gotten directly on the front page of the GW2 Subreddit

Introducing Teleportingbot Gzoom : Guildwars2
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1089

The program does not save my settings ! ?
Old   #1090

Does any1 encounter a client crash upon teleporting on Gzoom?

Outdated Pointer or a teleport fix?

- Great, now i cant login due to firewall thingy. maybe the auth servers are down.
Old   #1091

T can with banned???
Old   #1092

is the teleport patched since the last patch like 2-3 days ago?
Old   #1093

No i used it yesterday for doing arah
Old   #1094

Anyone know how to add my own nodes to the list?
Old   #1095

I think you need to use the [Save Location to List] botton, then rename the "xyz" in the Name column list.

PS: dont forget to [Save to File]

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread