Weiss jemand warum nach dem Porten für mich keine Gegner ,Truhen etc mehr da sind?Irgendwie ist danach auf der ganze Karte alles weg .
Edit:Gerade festgestellt das wenn ich auf kurzen wegen Porte ,sei es nur für 3 Meter bleiben die Gegner zwar da allerdings stehen sie nicht an der Position die mir dann angezeigt wird (ich schlage ins Leere).
Wäre nett wenn mir da jemand helfen könnte.
I really dont get it why everyone else s aint working. I downloaded the latest patch this morning. Yes LATEST. TP works speedhack works. Everything works. Whoever needs proof would be glad to do so.
I really dont get it why everyone else s aint working. I downloaded the latest patch this morning. Yes LATEST. TP works speedhack works. Everything works. Whoever needs proof would be glad to do so.
You're not the only one. I haven't had any problems really. Only problems I've had have been the human factor (me being a ******). Still working after latest patch. Logged in just now and took a JTPC in WvW.
How is it working for you guys??? I have the 1.7.3 version and when i start GW2 and then gZoom (as admin), the hack is really slow and lagging and it says: scanning, found, scanning, found....can someone help me??
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat