this is the Unhandled Exception GW2AE throws if it helps:
Code:
---------------------------
---------------------------
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed
at GW2Framework.ProcessMemory.(IntPtr , Int32 —‚)
at GW2Framework.ProcessMemory.(IntPtr )
at –..()
at GW2Bot.Main.(Object ‘, EventArgs ’)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------
Ha what awful timing, my video card fried after a power cut today(thanks useless surge protector), I'm about to reinstall windows to see if that helps but if not it's likely out of action for a while.
I can get into windows but I don't get any 3D acceleration, no hdmi output and device manager gives an error code 43 :/
Anyway teleport should only be down since I hardcoded it, not autodetect, though the fact that autoexplorer is down too is curious, could be perma patched I'm not sure.
Ha what awful timing, my video card fried after a power cut today(thanks useless surge protector), I'm about to reinstall windows to see if that helps but if not it's likely out of action for a while.
I can get into windows but I don't get any 3D acceleration, no hdmi output and device manager gives an error code 43 :/
Anyway teleport should only be down since I hardcoded it, not autodetect, though the fact that autoexplorer is down too is curious, could be perma patched I'm not sure.
I saw this once, but wasn't able to recreate it: When I launched your code, I noticed that the XYZ values changes for just a split second when I changed focused window ( From your code, to GW2 )... a good starting point for debugging might be that they've changed the memory addresses to an ever changing float.. or just changed the positioning period.. hopefully... ( this is all high level pseudo code/brain storming of course ). Honestly with their complete failure to patch some of the most simplistic things I doubt they've moved positioning server side this quickly.
Teleporting is still working as of 5 minutes ago. I just found the offsets and verified that I can still teleport around.
Okay cool, I'll try repairing gZoom without videocard, I just won't be able to test it so if someone could add me on msn that'd be great (look at the little msn icon under my avatar)
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat