Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GW2: World versus World Tips for Beginners

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb GW2: World versus World Tips for Beginners

World versus World (WvW) is a PvP game mode where Guild Wars 2 players from three different servers or worlds battle in the Mists. WvW features open-world combat on five large maps, with up to several hundreds of players per map. Players can besiege objectives such as Keeps and Towers with siege weapons, and battle over resources, to win rewards for their world and World Experience for themselves. Here is a on World versus World tips.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
World versus World (WvW) is a PvP game mode where Guild Wars 2 players from three different servers or worlds battle in the Mists. WvW features open-world combat on five large maps, with up to several hundreds of players per map. Players can besiege objectives such as Keeps and Towers with siege weapons, and battle over resources, to win rewards for their world and World Experience for themselves. Here is a guide on World versus World tips.

Tags
guild wars 2, gw2, gw2 gold, gw2 guide, gw2 items