Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Some tips in investing and how you can make some money.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some tips in investing and how you can make some money.

First off a question to your questions… How do you want to earn your money?

Do you want to just make money on the side slowly every day without too much time spent??

A good example of this would be something in the region of 5-20 coin per unit with many thousands of buy and sell listings.
This item has to be something that just sits there doing not much apart from being sold by people at 10 coin per unit and bought by others at say 13-18 per unit
It will make you some money on the side with little effort on your part and not too much risk involved as the units are all pretty low value.
All that is required from you is to go to a trading point every day or so and just throw the buy/sell orders on.

Or perhaps you are willing to put in hours each and every day looking at sites for stats and sitting there on the TP?

This involves literally just sitting there on the TP and gw sipdy looking at trends, trying to guess what might go up or down or just finding that niche market and buying and selling as much as you can.
I have the luxury of being able to do this sometimes while as work and it does get boring sometimes but it doesn't half make you a lot of money.
On occasions there are so many buy and sell listings happening around you, you only have time to focus on 2-3 items as you don’t want to miss out on the selling windows.

I use both of these methods myself mixed in with some speculation as to what might go up the next day or two.

I have 3-7 items in the 1st tier at any given time. only about 10 - 20 gold or so "invested" in each item but through out the days/weeks they turn over a nice profit

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Report how it was . Flipping is good.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 11
Copy/Paste from gw2-market.com ...

Source:
Maybe you'll have to register first..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

so far it's best to make more characters and push them to lvl 60. then you can farm ori, omnom and other expensive mats or do jp's. it consumes alot of time but you get your money 100% and it is more fun. (you also get xp and karma from small events)
I dont like TP gambling the prices rise and drop like stupid the good times are over.

Note: there are also low level herbs that give you 2-5 silver each.

Old   #5

Received Thanks: 5,455
#closed

Closed Thread