Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 14:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Farmer100 tips: how to make runescape money for f2p

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 5
Farmer100 tips: how to make runescape money for f2p

I have played runescape on farmer100 for several years. As we all know It is hard to make runescape money for new players, especially for free to players. I will tell you some of good ways to make runescape money for f2p.

Runescape is one of the most popular online RPG's as of yet and no wonder its in-game currency golds is in big demand. I love runescape very much. I have played runescape for couples of year. It is hard to make runescape money for new players,especially for free to players. I will tell you some of good ways to make runescape money for f2p.

One of the simplest and yet most profitable ways to make your keep in Runescape is to mine rune essence and sell it. You can pretty easily pull of 25 per essence, 30 if you're good at selling. Simply do the Rune Mysteries Quest (which should be a no-brainer as the quest is very easy) and then talk to the appropriate NPC to get teleported to the place where you can mine essence. Once you have mined so your inventory is full, teleport back and make your way to a bank (Varrock is good, as it is very crowded) and sell off your essence. This is a very easy way to make some quick runescape money and there are very little requirements.

Then fishing is the second method I suggest. But fishing is only really profitable at level 40 or higher, when you can fish lobsters. Cooked lobsters can go for easily 200 golds, 250 if you're a good salesperson. The only place for non-members to catch lobsters is at Karamja. To get there, you need to go to Port Sarim and catch the boat, which costs a total of 60 gold coins for both ways (to and from the island). Cook your caught lobsters, drop the burnt ones and then make your way to Draynor bank. It is really a good way to make runescape money right? And it will only take you 1-2 days to level up your fishing to 40.

Mining and Smithing is the third way I will be explaining on how to make runescape money. The basic idea is to mine a lot of ore until you get to a goal amount, store them in a nearby bank, melt all the ores into bars and then smith the bars.

These are the basic ways to make runescape money for f2p. There are many good ways to make money in runescape, and waiting for your discovering. Just enjoy your game.



kibabaly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 3
There are a lot of ways to make money on farmer100 fast. The easiest way to do it if you are just starting to play is to finish the rune mysteries quest and then start mining runes essence If you are a low level miner, this can take up to three minutes to get a full inventory, so you can go make coffee or go to the bathroom while your doing this, so you can multitask. If you keep doing this, sell when you have 200-2k rune essence. Each sells from 20-30 gp, and always try to offer 30gp. At 2k rune ess, that gives you an immediate 60k.


firyjuly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
good suggestions
Personally, I like to go to kill green dragons and baby black dragons since all the bots will leave you alone as they can detect a real player. So its pretty much safe and no one will bother you. (Bones for money). Another method would be slayer as the higher slayer you have, the better tasks -> the more money. Barrows is also good as you can get armour worth 120k-6m. Lastly, there are a buncha skills you can do which i honestly dont wanna say since there are many.. including fishing monks, mining adamant, runite, smelting addy and rune bars, etc.
jimykong is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by firyjuly View Post
There are a lot of ways to make money on farmer100 fast. The easiest way to do it if you are just starting to play is to finish the rune mysteries quest and then start mining runes essence If you are a low level miner, this can take up to three minutes to get a full inventory, so you can go make coffee or go to the bathroom while your doing this, so you can multitask. If you keep doing this, sell when you have 200-2k rune essence. Each sells from 20-30 gp, and always try to offer 30gp. At 2k rune ess, that gives you an immediate 60k.

we have the similar ooppinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimykong View Post
good suggestions
Personally, I like to go to kill green dragons and baby black dragons since all the bots will leave you alone as they can detect a real player. So its pretty much safe and no one will bother you. (Bones for money). Another method would be slayer as the higher slayer you have, the better tasks -> the more money. Barrows is also good as you can get armour worth 120k-6m. Lastly, there are a buncha skills you can do which i honestly dont wanna say since there are many.. including fishing monks, mining adamant, runite, smelting addy and rune bars, etc.
good idea. thx


kibabaly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 4
Get a kingdom from the quests: Throne of Miscellania and Royal Trouble
The best way that I found when I used to play the game was to work you way up in levels with woodcutting and mining.
Woodcutting is faster money at first while mining is faster more efficient money at higher levels. Other than this there really aren't many good ways to make money in F2P unless they have changed the game since I have played.
lyliy00 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
wow, so many good suggestions to make f2p money, see what i usually do

My favorite ways are: 1. Fishing swords until sharks and selling 2. Cutting magic logs and selling 3. killing unicorns and selling their horns for 2k each (you can work on combat while making good money). Those are the ones i use most. btw dont turn into a leeching troll and ask for "free stuff".
faway is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by faway View Post
wow, so many good suggestions to make f2p money, see what i usually do

My favorite ways are: 1. Fishing swords until sharks and selling 2. Cutting magic logs and selling 3. killing unicorns and selling their horns for 2k each (you can work on combat while making good money). Those are the ones i use most. btw dont turn into a leeching troll and ask for "free stuff".
yeah, we all like fishing, it's really a good way to make money
kibabaly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 2
If you are a member spend all your money on flax and spin it in the lumbridge castle. If you are a free player cut yew logs, or spend half of your money on cowhides then tan them in al-kahrid and sell them, or buy iron and get double the iron u have in coal (2 irons u need 4 coals) and smelt them in al-kharid and sell them in the grand exchange.
hibby is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
hope all these can be useful to me
zalyhu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
Personally, I like to go to the Chaos Tunnels and go kill green dragons and baby black dragons since all the bots will leave you alone as they can detect a real player. So its pretty much safe and no one will bother you. (Bones for money). Another method would be slayer as the higher slayer you have, the better tasks -> the more money. Barrows is also good as you can get armour worth 120k-6m. Lastly, there are a buncha skills you can do which i honestly dont wanna say since there are many.. including fishing monks, mining adamant, runite, smelting addy and rune bars, etc.
gagerwu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 96
nice guide
.Pixelhut™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 2
Mining rune essence.
wendyju is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 104
Received Thanks: 12
Very good Guide.


100% Trusted is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Farmer100 : why Sell Runescape Accounts?
Runescape is the top 10 keywords of google.com in 2007. In fact, runescape is not totally free for player, you have to pay $5-7 every month for a...
6 Replies - Runescape Trading
Runescape - How To Make Money
There are several ways in RuneScape to make quick money to give your character the edge. While the traditional way of fighting monsters and...
0 Replies - Runescape
[Sell] Runescape fail. Make money with it.
*
2 Replies - Runescape Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.