Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide-Level 20 under 2 hours Nightfall

Discussion on Guide-Level 20 under 2 hours Nightfall within the GW Guides & Templates forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Guide-Level 20 under 2 hours Nightfall

Hello Elitepvpers,

As I'm new to this site I thought I'd start off by making a good impression. This is a well known tactic for most speed clears who need to make multiple characters and learn different areas of the game. Although if your switching from pvp or you just like to play the campaigns you might not no this.

Ok to start off, this will require you to have the campaign NightFall and EoTN although I have used similar tactics on all my characters.

Power-leveling Success

Ok so to start off create a character of your choosing in Nightfall.

1. First your going to get to Chahbek Village and it's an easy mission, quickly beat it.

2. After you've done that your going to be asked to pick a secondary profession.

3.Choose wisely as you won't be able to change it for a while!

4. By this point you should be close to level 3 and your going to be asked to get to level 5 as your primary quest.

5. To get to level 5 effeciantly your going to want to pick up all the quest in kamadon, start with the armor trader, material traders, work your way across the outpost until you have successfully picked them all up. These quest are easy XP and just make it that much faster.

6. After that your going to want to buy XP scrolls (I reccommend lightbringer and 5 of them should do its about 7-8k i believe), as your can't buy them in Kamadon or your guild hall your going to have to buy them from a scroll trader on a another trader and transfer them over or just buy them from another player in-game.

7. After you've acquired your scrolls head outside, you will notice a few of the quest you just picked up. Follow them and regain your reward in Kamadon they should all only take you about 10 minutes for an easy 5000k xp. Before you map to Kamadon travel to the Sunspear Great Hall first, its north-east of Kamadon for thoughs that don't no.

8. After your done with your quest you should be level 5 (note you shouldn't have used any of your scrolls by this point)

9. Once your level 5 map travel to Sunspear Great Hall and take the Primary quest from Runduk (sunspear officer in the middle). This will ask your to achieve Sunspear rank: First Spear or level 12. You can do either although achieving First Spear is easier and faster.

10. Now were're going to start using some of our scrolls, head outside of the Sunspear great hall and pop an XP scroll. First grab the sunspear bounty. Take a right and walk for about 15 seconds you should come across a boss called "Tarom Rockbreaker". He is a warrior boss and is hard to kill if you don't have a friend or mercenary hero in your party. Then head right back to the start of the Sun Spear Great hall. Right outside the great hall is about 15 Stalking Nephila's. Kill them all for the xp and the sunspear points. Directly behind them is the second boss called Hassin Softskin. He is a Paragon boss and like the warrior is difficult to kill. As well he is surrounded by 3 level 6 Fanged iboga that can degen you death so bring a monk. now your going to head northeast from the bosses location for our final boss "Suneh Strongmbringer". After that zone back to the Sunspear Great Hall.

11. You should be level 6 or level 7 depending on how much you killed and which xp scroll you used. Now weren't going to a city called "Champions Dawn" which is South West of the sunspear great hall. After that, fight or run your way across Cliffs of Dohjok to Jokanur Diggins.

12. Now you want to find the West exit to Fahranur, First City. After your outside pop another scroll and take the bounty. THESE FOWS ARE UP TO LEVEL 15 be careful, they hit hard and can wipe a low level team so by this point you want to bring a friend who is level 20. There isn't anything you should do here except kill everything for 10 minutes and grab all of the bounties. Do this until your level 10 you should only have to do it 2-3 times

13. Now that your level 10 we're going to EoTN! Travel to Kamadon, Jewel of Istan and talk to Bendah and she should give you a quest saying something about a crack in the earth people needing help. Anyways go outside Kamadon into the Plains of Jarin after you've received the quest.

14. You want to stay along the left side of the wall. To save time don't kill anything as its not worth any xp at this level.

15. Once you've reached the crack in the wall quickly go through the mission skipping all the cut-scenes (unless you haven't seen them before in which case i recommend watching them.

16. Now you should be at Boreal Station. You want to go outside and follow the path to the outpost Eye of the North while grabbing the quest from Jora who should be just outside Boreal station.

17. Now you have to go into the Hall of Monuments and watch your first vision. Grab the quests from ogden, vekk and gwen.

18. Now your going to head up to Gunners Hold (note if you don't do the step above the gate will be locked not allowing you to enter).

19. Here you will need 4 Lightbringer scrolls (you can buy in the town) and you are going to do a dungeon. Talk to Kilroy Stonekin and click on the quest "Punch a Clown". I can't really teach you how 2 do the dungeon just read all the skills and what they do and you should be fine, its really easy.

20. After your done the Punch a Clown go get the reward and take Kilroy Stonekin's Punch-Out Extravagnza! This is the dungeon, once your inside pop a scroll and kill everything you see. You should get 1-2 levels when you do this dungeon and it only takes me about 10 minutes! If your having trouble with knockdown, you can press the number 8 and click the skill making it twice as fast!

21. Anyways after you finish the dungeon do the quest " A throwdown In Norn Town". You should be able to do the dungeon again. After you've completed the dungeon again it will ask you to do the "Norn Fighting Tournament". Take the quest and then abandon it and rezone.

22. It should ask you if you want to do Stonekin's Punch-Out Extravagnza again so keep doing that until your level 20! (Note this dungeon can be boted easily although it just depends if you wanna risk it or not)

23. That's it really! Congratulations on successfully making a character in under 20 hours level 20. Your first time can take between 3-4 hours depending on how well you no the game.

This that are helpful:

1. Mercenary heroes (they really make it easy and quick you shouldn't need more than 3)
2. Friends level 20 that are willing got help
3. A bot for Kilroy Stonekin (there are a lot out there)
4. Builds (if you can unlock skills on another character and create a good build its really helpful)
5. A run to Consulte Docks and getting level 60 armor if your dying a lot.

Some people think this is just general knowledge and I thought that as well but recently I've been finding a surprising amount of people with only 1 or 2 characters. Why not have more for farming/fooling around
PM for a factions variation or prophecies. The EoTN part is always the same though. As well let me no if I can make this better in anyway!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/09/2012, 06:32   #2

where did i find a Kilroy-Stonekin bot?
Old 01/09/2012, 16:46   #3

I no Globeul is selling some bots and thats one of them. If you don't want to buy one check out the bot section I'm sure there is one. If not PM I'll upload the one I have.
Old 01/09/2012, 17:37   #4

elite*gold: 141
The Black Market: 242/0/2
hey, nice guide.
but please don't post the google english-german translations.
they are just wasting space in your post
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2012, 00:31   #5

Fixed
Old 02/19/2012, 21:08   #6

easier way..requires prophecies and eotn however

1. start NF character, bring to kamadan
2. buy ferry to LA
3. run to d'allessio seaboard, start doing the glitch leveling till lvl 10
4. go back to kamadan, enter fissure to eotn
5. run to gunnars hold
6. kilroy till lvl 20

das ist zier fast ja ja ja...
Old 02/19/2012, 22:20   #7

I'm not sure of the glitch your talking about at d'allessio seaboard, although i'm not sure how much faster it is, because getting level 10 usually only takes about an hour. Its the kilroy part thats annoying and time wasting.
Old 02/20/2012, 00:05   #8

elite*gold: 141
The Black Market: 242/0/2
last christmas event, I thought they patched it, don't know if it stills works.
The glitch was:
If you are the first arrival of the district, run to the gate and you will get experience when the first wave of ghuuls is slayen.

Only works if you "opene" the district to the new wave starts
Old 02/20/2012, 20:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heikofant View Post
last christmas event, I thought they patched it, don't know if it stills works.
The glitch was:
If you are the first arrival of the district, run to the gate and you will get experience when the first wave of ghuuls is slayen.

Only works if you "opene" the district to the new wave starts
They may have patched it...haven't done it in quite some while.
Old 03/01/2012, 10:08   #10

nice ty cuz i hate nf its a good method
Old 09/08/2012, 03:32   #11

Thanks for your nice guide!I've learnt a lot from your posts. Keep going!Hoping for more guide from you in future.
Old 12/26/2012, 19:44   #12

d'alessio fixed. lvl 3 in LA, any possibilities / glitches to get lvl 10 fast? or is the method the threadstarter described the fastest?
Old 01/07/2013, 16:18   #13

elite*gold: 36
As far as my experience goes, rushing to Gunnars Hold is the fastest Leveling method in Guild Wars...
Old 11/17/2013, 13:03   #14

nice ty cuz i hate nf its a good method
Old 03/14/2015, 23:39   #15

Hi! I was wondering if you could post the variations for Factions and Prophecies and maybe more insight on a guide if i'm totally new to GW1. I have all the expansions and would like to get 30/50 for my HoM but have no clue what i'm doing in GW1