Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiaccount Follow/Fight/Spike Bot

Discussion on Multiaccount Follow/Fight/Spike Bot within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 05/16/2024, 09:18   #136

elite*gold: 0
hey amazing work!

Can someone provide with recommended builds for the followers?
Old 05/16/2024, 22:37   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by edu1391 View Post
hey amazing work!

Can someone provide with recommended builds for the followers?
Thanks for the compliment

I'm no pro at builds, and I don't have all professions maxed or many accounts, but I use Assassins Promise as skill one and then Spike or AOE damage skills which will all be recharged when enemy dies before Assasins Promise times out.
Old 05/17/2024, 02:35   #138

Would this work in PvP too, or just PvE maps?
Old 05/17/2024, 15:29   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkieK013 View Post
I advice it strongly to use this bot ONLY in PVE, you will get reported & Banned ASAP by other players for botting in PVP!

It's logical thinking, yes the bot works in PVP, No i want risk it if i was you to use it in PVP.

No real danger in PVE since you have your own copy of the area where you play and the followers stops following when entering a town.
Old 05/17/2024, 15:37   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rm4nd View Post
I advice it strongly to use this bot ONLY in PVE, you will get reported & Banned ASAP by other players for botting in PVP!

It's logical thinking, yes the bot works in PVP, No i want risk it if i was you to use it in PVP.

No real danger in PVE since you have your own copy of the area where you play and the followers stops following when entering a town.
Followers dont stop in town, you're talking about the TEST version

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkieK013 View Post
I agree on the use though, it will work in PvP, but you won't have fun for long..
Old 05/17/2024, 16:54   #141

Heros accent might be ok , considering all the bots , but yea i would'nt risk the ban on a main account .
Old 05/18/2024, 00:17   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by t7tcrusher View Post
Followers dont stop in town, you're talking about the TEST version

I agree on the use though, it will work in PvP, but you won't have fun for long..
My bad ...
Old 05/19/2024, 04:41   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmambaa92 View Post
Yes it does its HR Para job, it cast HR first on itself, then cast HR on each team member and maintaining it with «*they’re on fire!*» Skill in and out of combat.
A little bit tricky because I can’t See skill effect on party member but it works great.
HR not working for me, it only casts it in combat on itself and doesn't use any abilities outside of combat is there any trick to getting it to work?
Old 05/19/2024, 22:43   #144

How do you activate it on leader ?

This one should be created with Logic... Gwa2 is not optimised for smart cast and SetEvent() func to actually scan and interupt. It just uses skills from 1-8, thats not good. ST hero is impossible to use, Ineptitude to, etc...
Old 05/19/2024, 23:09   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupljakus View Post
How do you activate it on leader ?

This one should be created with Logic... Gwa2 is not optimised for smart cast and SetEvent() func to actually scan and interupt. It just uses skills from 1-8, thats not good. ST hero is impossible to use, Ineptitude to, etc...
Oh wow, so you didn't bother to read anything, yet come here complaining cause it doesn't meet up with your imagined expectations?

Move on plz..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2024, 23:18   #146

Quote:
Oh wow, so you didn't bother to read anything, yet come here complaining cause it doesn't meet up with your imagined expectations?

Move on plz..
LOL bro... I tested it, and have my own follower/leader with smart cast and set event func, heroic refrain check on all of them and much more. Just wanted to help if you want to make good one for pub. I have almost perfect one, just bip is the problem. I run main paragon, 4 e surges, inept and ST. So im kinda settled.
Old 05/20/2024, 14:08   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupljakus View Post
LOL bro... I tested it, and have my own follower/leader with smart cast and set event func, heroic refrain check on all of them and much more. Just wanted to help if you want to make good one for pub. I have almost perfect one, just bip is the problem. I run main paragon, 4 e surges, inept and ST. So im kinda settled.
Your previous post was nowhere near offering help, it was about mentioning in your eyes shortcomings. Kind of sad, since i know you leeched your bot, and didnt even script it yourself.

Next time you're offering help, try actually saying that, like some fellowscripters have done
Old 05/20/2024, 14:42   #148

Quote:
Your previous post was nowhere near offering help, it was about mentioning in your eyes shortcomings. Kind of sad, since i know you leeched your bot, and didnt even script it yourself.

Next time you're offering help, try actually saying that, like some fellowscripters have done
That's not true. I participated in making as much as others have. You don't know nothing about it. If you need help pm me on discord.
Old 05/22/2024, 17:33   #149

Hi Guys, next update of the bot will be here soon.
Still working out some things I also want to implement but next changes are allready working :

-Follower Placement implemented, it's now possible to place the follower around the leader. Can be changed on the run.
-Scatterdistance will now be the distance from leader to this follower. It will no longer influence how crooked followers walk. Can be changed on the run.
-Combined 'Fight when aggroed' with 'Fight called target', so now you only need to select Fight Yes or No and can be changed while playing. Can still be changed on the run
-Changed the pickuploot function so the follower is less likely to draw aggro when checking for loot, and doesn't go for it if enemies too close to loot.
-Lesser 'moving to' messages in Outputbox.
-Followers will now only follow leader through Outposts if selected in GUI, else they'll wait till leader leaves outpost. Can be changed on the run
-Bot will now save changed the GUIsettings that can be adusted while playing
-Some settings were not properly read from config, redid the settingssaving and settingsreading completely.
-Followers would sometimes go back through portal. Added a function to wait for MapLoad before starting to move again.
-Removed no longer necessary fight options from the GUI and script.
-Bugfix, 'Window on Top' wasn't working when it was read from the config file, also I default it to unchecked cause when running multiple instances of bot, only one of them can actually be on top.
-Fixed a problem where bot would not properly cast skills with longer casting times

I was planning on doing DP removal and moralboosts, but it's much better to coordinate this partywide with leader so it will not be implemented after all.
Here's a sneakpreview of what it currently looks like.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Knipsel.JPG (83.1 KB, 102 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/28/2024, 19:18   #150

Hello, I was reading through your future changelog.

"Bugfix, 'Window on Top' wasn't working when it was read from the config file, also I default it to unchecked cause when running multiple instances of bot, only one of them can actually be on top."

You can arrange z layer for windows, even if only one can stay on top, the rest can have priority, visually would look the same.

If I may give my opinion, the "clock like" part in the UI, is not necessary, if you pay attention to the hero behaviour, you can see the patterns heroes take.

They will stand in a "nearby* distance in a 3x3 grid encompassing the leader. Heroes start on party order , from left to right and top to bottom, heroes first, henchmen later, your bots should be after those.

The only exception that breaks the rules is martial heroes or henchmen, they will always be on front of the group.

A martial hero is one that has melee weapons equipped.

I have replicated that same hero functionality in my project and will upload as soon as I get home if you want to look through that and implement in your bot, it's a much more cleaner behaviour.

Although I have not implemented this yet, you can have your followers, follow the invisible slot they will be occupying and that will give them the appearance of the path heroes take when follow the party.

Tags
autofight, autofollow, followbot, follower

« Vanquish Bot | - »