Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiaccount Follow/Fight/Spike Bot

Discussion on Multiaccount Follow/Fight/Spike Bot within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiaccount Follow/Fight/Spike Bot

Hi guys,

I have come to enjoy all bots posted on here and finally created something to give back.
This bot will let one or more accounts autoinvite and follow/fight together with a partyleader from another account.

Fighting
-You can build a team with your own chars who can use PVE skills and do some serious spiking if you select FCT (Fight Called Target)
-Other options include just follow and don't fight, or fight when aggroed
-Aggrorange can be set lower should you feel that follower aggroes too much, or higher when you wanna rampage.
-During botuse, you can swap out fightmodes FCT (fight called target) and FWA (fight when aggroed) no need to restart bot.
-Bot will use skills starting from left to right, the less skills are equipped, the sooner he will repeat
-Automatically using PCONS when selected in GUI and expired

Loot
-Loot is all yours! the less heroes in your party, the more loot for you!
-Open more dungeonchests. Open for every follower in the party!
-Nicks requested items for GoTT? Farm more in the same run, no need to run solo, take an account group and get all drops
-Easier green weapon farming
-Selectable looting options

Boosting
-You can boost all alt account-followers through campaigns without any effort
This was initially why I created the bot

General
-Selectable Themes
-Config.ini for easy customising of Leaderaccounts and Themes
-Bot can be paused (very handy in outposts)
-Window on top can be toggled
-GW window can be toggled to spare resources

Credits
-AlienMan9696 for tips regarding tools to get the right values
-Joeko for sourcescript snippets
-All testers, especially 4rm4nd and J4ke for lots of proper feedback and ideas
-Moneyvsmoney for offering help
-MrJambix for troubleshooting chatfunction
-Blake777 for tips
-Other bots for snippets or ideas mentioned in the botfile

Other scripters
-Other scripters who delve into the sourcecode, please let me know if I should adjust stuff for safety or better functioning, I will appreciate each and every feedback!

I'm new at this, I welcome supportive criticism, I appreciate all feedback!

Last update from : 26 april 2024

Changelog :
V2.4
-All GUI settings except for leader and followernames will now be read from config.ini when opening the bot, and saved when starting the bot.
-Added PCons to the GUI. When selected the bot will use selected pcons immediately and keep it up.
-Some options can now be changed while running the bot, I disabled what can not be changed
-GUI has gotten bigger yet again, I had to redo all backgrounds and lost one or two in the process but created new ones. Hope you like em
-Bot will now stop fighting enemy if enemy turns friendly
-When in 'Fight when Aggroed' mode the bot will now also react to aggro while standing still.
-Bugfix when Leader distance or Aggrorange were changed, a function was bugged. I removed the function. Make sure to keep Leaderdistance higher then AggroRange.
-Renamed SkillArray to _SkillArray for practical reasons
-Blake777 tipped me on how to make followers resign automatically. Followers will now resign after every mapchange.
Also thanks for pointing out proper GWA2 files!

In collaboration with blackmambaa92 the next was achieved :
-You can now select the skills you want follower to use by ticking boxes, so need to have them in order 1 to x anymore
-Bot will now ID the skills checked
-If skills need adrenaline to function it will only try to use them when there is sufficient adrenaline
-If skills are shouts or echos it will check if the skill is still in effect and not use it if it still is.
-Bot will skip all cinematics
V2.3
11 april 2024
-If you deselect White Items, you can now still choose to pickup All Mats/Rare Mats/Pcons/Tomes
-Number of skill follower can use is now configurable in GUI, it can be changed while playing
-BugFix, in the GUI it was possible that some keyelements could be unchecked without toggling a counter-keyelement
V2.2
-Changed the name of the bot to better resemble it's usefullnes
-Got rid of greyed out consumables and summoning stones. It's best to use partywide consumables and summoning stones on the leaderaccount.
-FollowDistance (max distance from leader before followers start following) is now configurable in GUI
-Scatter range (random path followers walk towards leader, and max distance they keep from leader) is now configurable in GUI
FollowDistance must allways be higher then ScatterRange, else followers won't stop running.
V2.1
-Added Nicholas requested ModelID to the config.ini file. Now you don't have to select 'white items' in the GUI to pick up Nick's requested items.
Each new week you will have to change the value to that's weeks modelID or check 'white items' in the GUI
-Followers will now keep significant more distance from the leader, this should lower the chance of getting nuked as a group
-Bot will now whisper leader when empy bagslots reach 5 or lower, so no more lost follower with full bags that keeps standing still where the loot dropped that he can't stash
-When you want your followers to resign, instead of typing, your leader can drop a Mysterious Summoningstone on the ground and they will all resign, you can then pick it up and resign yourself
-Bugfix, when bot was minimized, and then activated again, it would only show the backgroundimage.
-Bugfix, when no leaders were in config.ini it would list "false"
-Bugfix, when multiple followers would open a chest at the same time, some would fail.
V2.0
-The select Leader box will now check the file config.ini to see for leadernames as well as playernames from current GW sessions
This means if you run the followerbot on a different pc then the leaderaccount, you can now put all your leadernames in the config.ini file
-Once you start the bot, the bot will check if the Leader Char is allready in the party and if not, the bot will send a party invite to the leader
-It's now possible to FCT (Fight Called Target). When you select this, the follower will only attack called targets by leader
This makes spiking possible with PVE skills on your followers. Don't use in PVP, you'll get reported
-If you select pickup loot then whatever Pickup options you choose, it will allways pick up black, white, pink dyes and lockpicks
-Bot will open chests when Lockpicks are found in inventory and 'open chests' is selected. However, it doesn't work in many maps, need help with this.
When bot is started it will update amount of lockpicks found in inventory in the GUI
-Bot will check if your leader&follower are not the same account when you click START
-Many choices in the GUI will now visibly enable or disable other options
-GUI has now rounded corners and selectable themes, The selected theme will be written to a config file and set as default for next time
-Number of skills bot will now use is 8, so if you wanna use 6 skills, leave 7 and 8 empty
-Enabled a 'Window on top" checkbox which is usefull if you like me wanna have acces to the botscreen all the time.
-Enabled a 'Hide GW' checkbox to save some systemresources. This option will be enabled as soon as you've hit the startbutton of the bot.
V1.9
-Fixed: Bot messaged multiple times "Moving to loot position" "Picked it up" while still walking to loot position.
-Resharpened the GW image.
-Added a check for partyleader, so if partyleader should disconnect, the followaccount won't run around like a headless chicken anymore.
-Pimped the GUI with some coloring
-Added an Aggrobar to the GUI which you can actually change while playing, so when you get to a dangerous section with your party, you can set the follower aggro range back.
-Added simple choices for loot pickup (gold/purple/blue/white)
V1.8a
-Fixed a bug where GW-client disconnected when nearing a chest or when about to go through portal.
-Set Aggrorange back to 1200
V1.7
-There was a bug that when entering outposts, it would run a new player check and possible started to follow a wrong player or NPC. Outside in maps, it could start to run towards an NPC and get stuck running into things.
-Rescripted big part of GUI and bot, it will now not look for a partyleader, but instead follow the person you select when starting the bot.
-Since the bot now doesn't need to target the leader anymore, fighting works better cause it won't screw up targeting.
-Added button to the GUI to refresh logged in Guild Wars clients
-Changed aggrorange back to 1450, so far no problems
-Persisting bug -> when enemies are on another heightlevel, the follower may still try and fight instead of for example crossing the bridge he's walking on
V1.6
-Did some changes to several functions cause bot lost it's leader sometimes and wanted to move to coordinates that were non existing resulting in wrong pathing.
-Implemented more messaging to tell in what part the bot crashes, if it still does.
-Changed aggrorange follower from 1450 to 800, cause it was pulling way more then was wise in missions.Staff range is 1200, so it's a third less aggro then staffrange, which should make it more in line with aggro from leaderaccount.
V1.5
-You can now toggle fighting on/off. If toggled off, the bot will follow but not fight.
-You can toggle Pickup loot regardless of selected mode
-Since fighting now works, I removed the notifying of partyleader attacking/casting.
-You can edit the next few lines in the script to correspond with your Follower-skills
The bot will use skills from 1 to $totalskills
Global $intSkillEnergy[8] = [15, 5, 10, 10, 5, 10, 0, 0]
Global $intSkillAdrenaline[8] = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]
Global $intSkillCastTime[8] = [0, 100, 100, 100, 25, 0, 0, 0]
Global $totalskills = 6 (make sure you don't exceed 7, cause the number here +1 is total skills)
V1.4
-Bot will check if partyleader is attacking or casting and notify
-Made the GUI bigger and added an image
V1.3
-Follower will no longer spam follow nonstop but instead will move to
partyleader when a certain distance was reached between follower and leader.
-renamed box 'followers pickup loot' to 'Pickup loot'
-changed code so follower will now also pick up gold when box is checked for 'pickup loot'
V1.2
-Bugfix, bot will now check ownership of dropped item before trying to pick it up
Because of how it's fixed, follower will not pickup gold anymore
V1.1
-Added pickup loot function which can be turned off/on
V1.0
-First version
Attached Images
File Type: jpg startpostpreview.jpg (85.7 KB, 44 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip MultiAccount_FollowFightSpikeBot_V2.4.zip (2.09 MB, 11 views)
Thanks
13 Users
Old 03/07/2024, 21:10   #2

Works like a charm, many many thanks for this bot, awesome work.

One suggestion/question:

Is it possible or hard work to make the followers picking up their loot if not, still great work but it would come handy if they would pick up their drops
Old 03/08/2024, 11:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rm4nd View Post
Works like a charm, many many thanks for this bot, awesome work.

One suggestion/question:

Is it possible or hard work to make the followers picking up their loot if not, still great work but it would come handy if they would pick up their drops
Thank you for testing it, glad it suits you

I would imagine that it wouldn't be impossible for follower to pick up loot, however, I'm a beginner scripter so I can't say if it's much or little work.
I am currently working on something else but I will look into it after I finish my current project. Should someone read this and have a solution, feel free to share or edit bot

It wasn't so hard after all to implement that functionality from another script.
Let me know if it works out for you

Edit2 : I added a new file in which you can toggle on/off followers picking up loot
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/09/2024, 22:04   #4

New version with Bugfix cause Followbot didn't check ownership of dropped items before trying to pick items up.
Cause of quikfix it will no longer pick up gold
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2024, 02:51   #5

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by t7tcrusher View Post
Thank you for testing it, glad it suits you

I would imagine that it wouldn't be impossible for follower to pick up loot, however, I'm a beginner scripter so I can't say if it's much or little work.
I am currently working on something else but I will look into it after I finish my current project. Should someone read this and have a solution, feel free to share or edit bot

It wasn't so hard after all to implement that functionality from another script.
Let me know if it works out for you

Edit2 : I added a new file in which you can toggle on/off followers picking up loot

You're the best Many thanks, i will test it out right away and will say the results, great work

Edit: Already tested it out and its picking up the loot as asked, great work have a few more ideas but since you're busy on another project i will wait untill you're next project is finished

Keep up the good work.
Old 03/10/2024, 13:14   #6

Thumbs up

Quote:
You're the best Many thanks, i will test it out right away and will say the results, great work

Edit: Already tested it out and its picking up the loot as asked, great work have a few more ideas but since you're busy on another project i will wait untill you're next project is finished

Keep up the good work.
Feel free to post suggestions, I won't promise I will/am able to implement them, but ideas won't harm anyone
Old 03/10/2024, 13:44   #7

Quote:
Feel free to post suggestions, I won't promise I will/am able to implement them, but ideas won't harm anyone
Is it possible to implement that once the leader agro some foes, the followers starting to spam their skills from 1 to 8, that way they can attack with you , not asking for builds, just a way that they start spamming the skills they have on their skillbar from 1 to 8, not sure if that's possible but would be nice, if not, no worry, as i find this bot already very helpfull for the things i need to do
Old 03/10/2024, 14:26   #8

Quote:
Is it possible to implement that once the leader agro some foes, the followers starting to spam their skills from 1 to 8, that way they can attack with you , not asking for builds, just a way that they start spamming the skills they have on their skillbar from 1 to 8, not sure if that's possible but would be nice, if not, no worry, as i find this bot already very helpfull for the things i need to do
That's possible for sure, I will look into it if it's within my abilities

Also just uploaded new version

Changelog :
V1.3
-Follower will no longer spam follow nonstop but instead will move to
partyleader when a certain distance was reached between follower and leader.
-renamed box 'followers pickup loot' to 'Pickup loot'
-changed code so follower will now also pick up gold when box is checked for 'pickup loot'
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2024, 14:30   #9

thanks very good bot
Old 03/10/2024, 20:30   #10

Awesome, looking forward to it and to test it out.
Old 03/12/2024, 22:07   #11

New version V1.4 added in OP

Changelog V1.4

No fighting yet, I am struggling with that for many hours allready
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2024, 08:58   #12

Quote:

Changelog V1.4

Great! it would be better if add combat functionality.
Old 03/13/2024, 19:16   #13

Quote:

Changelog V1.4

I'm already very gratefull for you're efforst so far, i can understand it isn't easy to code what iv' being asking, perhaps some others coders here can help you on the way to let the followers casting their skills from 1 to 8.

Keep up the good work, you rock!
Old 03/13/2024, 20:44   #14

Quote:
I'm already very gratefull for you're efforst so far, i can understand it isn't easy to code what iv' being asking, perhaps some others coders here can help you on the way to let the followers casting their skills from 1 to 8.

Keep up the good work, you rock!
Well, I'm pretty confident I can get it to work.
I am now playing around with when he should target leader and when to fight and move.
I'll get there, just babysteps
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2024, 19:16   #15

Just uploaded new version with fighting implemented!

Changelog :
V1.5
-You can now toggle fighting on/off. If toggled off, the bot will follow but not fight.
-You can toggle Pickup loot regardless of selected mode
-Since fighting now works, I removed the notifying of partyleader attacking/casting.
-You can edit the next few lines in the script to correspond with your Follower-skills
The bot will use skills from 1 to $totalskills
Global $intSkillEnergy[8] = [15, 5, 10, 10, 5, 10, 0, 0]
Global $intSkillAdrenaline[8] = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]
Global $intSkillCastTime[8] = [0, 100, 100, 100, 25, 0, 0, 0]
Global $totalskills = 6

Let me know how it works out
Thanks
2 Users