Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[2021] Guild Wars Working Bots

Discussion on [2021] Guild Wars Working Bots within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 10/22/2022, 15:22   #451

elite*gold: 0
i have try to revive a bds bot, i have make a lot changing , i have mixe 2 bot for make 1

he need to be update, he work but i have some probleme if he die at the boss or on the road

i prefer stop , this bot make me crazy, if one of you want to try to do something with it

if you dont die , he gonna loop ****** />

good chance
Attached Files
File Type: rar BDS BOT F1.rar (63.8 KB, 48 views)
Old 10/23/2022, 17:13   #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL Kal EL View Post
Quest acceptor works for a bit, crashes gw client after a while. If I try to start acceptor up again, it keeps crashing gw. If i run my skele leader for a few runs, stop, then use the acceptor bot, the acceptor will run for a while and then crash again.

**UPDATE**
I commented out the line calling Inventory management and that has stabilized the acceptor bot. With GW crashing, to me that pointed to a memory error. Looking at the code I saw that InventoryManagement function, recalled bots scan inventory slow and with it zoning quickly, I theorized that may be causing the memory to crash the game.
Anyway, I got an inventory full error once, paused bot, moved capped skele to the top of inventory and it worked again. Should take 41.6... minutes to turn in a stack, w/out pcons. Cheers, big thanks to Globi1 for the working version.
thx for figuring the acceptor out
I've been trying to find a solution for the leader&follower crashing but couldnt make it work. They always crash in the loading screen for ToA.
Tried to make the whole bot leaner, ClearMemory() at a different time in the loop, have the bots not check their player number the same time another bot could have already triggered the ReturnToOutpost(), nothing fixed the crashing.

If someone's got an Idea what could cause the crashes, feel free to share :/

This is the build I use currently, optimized for a party of 2 accs.

Edit
forget that new version, ran the old, slow one again and its much less prone to crashing the client, maybe its the tight timings, dunno
Attached Files
File Type: zip halloween rework.zip (45.6 KB, 42 views)
Old 10/24/2022, 00:40   #453

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globi1 View Post
fixed some 2020 skele farm bot
grabber, leader and follower work for me, didnt check the quest accepter yet

happy halloween

edit:
the leader seems to crash the client occasionally. I will only be running it while I'm home.
Why farm skeles? What's the point? Ecto or something?
Old 10/24/2022, 02:17   #454

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynmod View Post
Why farm skeles? What's the point? Ecto or something?
25 tots per run run takes 3 mins
plus 1k gold per run
also some ecto drops
Old 10/24/2022, 03:20   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey54321 View Post
25 tots per run run takes 3 mins
plus 1k gold per run
also some ecto drops
Yes but if it's inconsistent then you're losing more than you would gain by doing Vaettir farming which it's 99.9% successful. Out of a thousand runs I died once. But I might check it out. Thanks for the info. I work for 12 hours straight, then sleep for 8. By the time shower and dinner is done I can only be on my computer a max of 1-2 hours a day.

Quote:
fixed some 2020 skele farm bot
grabber, leader and follower work for me, didnt check the quest accepter yet

happy halloween

edit:
the leader seems to crash the client occasionally. I will only be running it while I'm home.
Also how do you use it? Which au3 do you run? What is the build? I see the skills template in the files, but what armor runes, sigils, weapons?
Old 10/24/2022, 18:43   #456

Quote:
Yes but if it's inconsistent then you're losing more than you would gain by doing Vaettir farming which it's 99.9% successful. Out of a thousand runs I died once. But I might check it out. Thanks for the info. I work for 12 hours straight, then sleep for 8. By the time shower and dinner is done I can only be on my computer a max of 1-2 hours a day.

Also how do you use it? Which au3 do you run? What is the build? I see the skills template in the files, but what armor runes, sigils, weapons?
Equipment doesn't matter much, can use same as for vaettir.

Also i've had trouble with bots not using mobstoppers or not even be close to it. 7 accs spamming kills it quickly so sometimes 1-2 wouldn't dc to it.
Uncommented sleep(2000) after DC and now every acc uses mobstopper.
Old 10/24/2022, 19:39   #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravityDefyingApple View Post
Equipment doesn't matter much, can use same as for vaettir.

Also i've had trouble with bots not using mobstoppers or not even be close to it. 7 accs spamming kills it quickly so sometimes 1-2 wouldn't dc to it.
Uncommented sleep(2000) after DC and now every acc uses mobstopper.
The skills are off. And needing heroes I guess? I figured out which script to use but it's just way off. So many fails.
Old 10/24/2022, 19:42   #458

Quote:
The skills are off. And needing heroes I guess? I figured out which script to use but it's just way off. So many fails.
if solo yeah you need heroes. Also if you are running solo it is not as profitable as with other acc.
Old 10/25/2022, 05:28   #459

Adaptation ChestRunbot for Q8 insc

NF Q8 Chest run bot

UPDATE V0.4 : Keep High Valuable Rune now , And use 4 bags, and amelioration cansell code , keep all real max dmg weapons q8

It's a very little simple bot he done 40 chest per hours , il die a bit but it's a complicated map , i have just modified a code with just some lines, maybe you can upgrade it

Sell every stuff exept Q8 max dmg purple and gold

Work with Lockpick only ( need lockpick in bag for work )

Comp team :
3 x Hero any/monk | with this build (avoid battle):
OwAD0sPPTUEWERg5VQNvETfQgA

4 x Hero any/ paragon | For buff speed build (avoid battle) :
OgmiYyr8cj5x+4dMOmezdJwA

I use build for Pogmey chest run :
OwFjUxf84Q6M0kIQTQcF3lHQrgA

Weapons 5energy +20% ench Shield tact +10 ar vs piercing +45hp w e
16 Shadow Art 12 tactical

The bot use cupcake if you have on you bag

It's a adaptation of pogmey chest run but this bot it's only for NM Q8 farming,

Im surethis bot gonna be like by lot people

Liste potencial all Q8 weapons can drop on this chest run :
Source : guildwarslegacy.com/forum/thread/4272-chest-run-nightfall-barbarous-shore-nm

Quote:

Try it good chance for the Q8 Gold

Update We Are in Beta V0.4 now 30/10/22
Attached Files
File Type: rar NF Q8 Kournan Chest Run V0.4.rar (72.8 KB, 29 views)
Old 10/25/2022, 23:56   #460

Quote:
I've been trying to find a solution for the leader&follower crashing but couldnt make it work. They always crash in the loading screen for ToA.
Tried to make the whole bot leaner, ClearMemory() at a different time in the loop, have the bots not check their player number the same time another bot could have already triggered the ReturnToOutpost(), nothing fixed the crashing.

Edit
forget that new version, ran the old, slow one again and its much less prone to crashing the client, maybe its the tight timings, dunno
Ok so one thing my daughter figured out when using the quest acceptor crash is that each stack of skele's goes to 250. If you're using the quest acceptor and say the stack it was pulling from has less than 3, it will crash. It will say your inventory is full when the game gets closed. Upon changing the first stack to more than 3, the quest acceptor then continued to run as it should. Hope this helps.

Also on another note, if you run out of money, the script does not stop. It will still talk to grenth. This is a simple check that should be added. And the function to the list of items it does for each run like so.
Code:
Func Main()

SpawnpointToA()

ClearMemory()

If Not GoldCheck() Then Return  ;<--Add this. 

EnterUW()
This way here if you don't have the money, it will return false, and stop running the code.
Old 10/26/2022, 09:19   #461

maybe use gwtool for recovery the dialog(x]
i have do that now the game not crash
Old 10/26/2022, 19:15   #462

Quote:

Edit
So I need someone to take a look at this script. I've worked out a bunch of the issues, however, if the character dies before resigning, it will just sit in the UW not going to town or anything. I think I found where the issue is, but I can't seem to get it to do anything. I believe the issue is in wait for party wipe code in shared. And this is with me and one other in the party. It's like it won't send the resign packet if you die before the script resigns.
Old 10/27/2022, 10:47   #463

hello, i tried the omnifarmer bot, for the luxon, it doesn't zone out when i launch it, and when i force him to go out, it doesn't take the benediction, if someone could fix it that would be great

thx for the community <3
Old 10/29/2022, 12:42   #464

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backxtar View Post
Got a Q18 NM Sin Bot for farming ministerial commendations. Working fine but Guild Wars keeps lagging and stucking after a few runs.. maybe some1 can fix that?
doesn't work "fine". It doesn't pause or force pause properly, it doesn't read bags properly, and is a little slow to get to the glitch spot. If i knew how to fix it I would love to
Old 10/30/2022, 06:49   #465

Sup
Thanks
2 Users