Hi all, I've botted in the past doing mostly Vaettir. Nowadays, I can't run any bots whatsoever. The game will just crash as soon as I press start. I've also tried starting it in an explorable zone. I'm only using updated ones from this thread. What am I missing? Thanks
Hi all, I've botted in the past doing mostly Vaettir. Nowadays, I can't run any bots whatsoever. The game will just crash as soon as I press start. I've also tried starting it in an explorable zone. I'm only using updated ones from this thread. What am I missing? Thanks
Not all Bots are working 100% fine. Maybe they got an outdated gwa2 or some headers are wrong. By every GW Update you need to check your headers. Also if a bot is coded with a newer Version of AutoIt and you try to run this on an older Version it can provide crashs because some important functions are missing.
Hey guys i have a bds bot works in normal but not hardmode. Hard to say the exact reason but i believe its mostly due to timing on certain commands and/or fights not going exactly as predicted. Is it not possible or should i keep configuring to get it running?
Not all Bots are working 100% fine. Maybe they got an outdated gwa2 or some headers are wrong. By every GW Update you need to check your headers. Also if a bot is coded with a newer Version of AutoIt and you try to run this on an older Version it can provide crashs because some important functions are missing.
In that case, would you know which bot has working gwa2 and header so that I can use those files to replace the other ones? Again, I’m only testing the bots published in this thread assuming they have the latest updates.
Hello guys,
i just came back to Guild Wars and wanted to try my Omni_Preasearing bot. I updated the GWA2 and GWA2_Headers but my Client just crashes instantly after i press "Start". It also doesnt give me any error message...
Afterwards i tried some other bots ... updated the files ... same result.
Can anyone help me? Where is the Problem? It's the first time im running bots on Win11 - maybe this has something to do with my problems?
Hello guys,
i just came back to Guild Wars and wanted to try my Omni_Preasearing bot. I updated the GWA2 and GWA2_Headers but my Client just crashes instantly after i press "Start". It also doesnt give me any error message...
Afterwards i tried some other bots ... updated the files ... same result.
Can anyone help me? Where is the Problem? It's the first time im running bots on Win11 - maybe this has something to do with my problems?
I would not count on cross compatibility between Windows 11 and AutoIt.
my *** that actually worked
I installed autoit-v3.3.14.5 and everything went smoothly
My issue was fixed by installing an older version of AutoITv3.
Newest Version (which you download and install automaticaly) is v3.3.16.0 which was last updated on 6 March, 2022. Looks like this newest version does not work....
I get the problem GuildWars Is Not Running, while trying to operate the feather farm bot. Any help? I'm new to this stuff. And I've tried everything I know so far Also, I downloaded the latest AutoIT version, and after that tried the v3.3.14.5, neither is working.
WTS Guild Wars Gold,Guild Wars Ectos,Guild Wars Zaishen Keys for sale 02/19/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 4 Replies Hi, i want to sell Guild Wars Gold,Guild Wars Ectos,Guild Wars Zaishen Keys.If someone is interested , you can email me and add my msn. We can talk details there. I will give u a low price of Guild Wars Gold,Guild Wars Ectos,Guild Wars Zaishen Keys including weapons. I am serious.
Email:[email protected]
MSN:[email protected]
Thank you for reading my post.