Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Updated GWA2

Discussion on Updated GWA2 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Reply
 
Old   #1



 
elite*gold: 261
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,177
Received Thanks: 394
Updated GWA2

Hello community,

This is an updated version of GWA2. It does not support all functions yet. Different people worked on it, I did NOT check it so please use it at own risk, it is open source so you can check it yourself.
Attached Files
File Type: rar GWA2.rar (32.1 KB, 482 views)



Boostachu is offline  
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/06/2020, 10:54   #2



 
elite*gold: 261
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,177
Received Thanks: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Moench View Post
WARNING
Don't use it ... malware inside!
Since it is open source, can you tell me which lines include malware? Otherwise I will report your post as spam


Boostachu is offline  
Old 02/06/2020, 11:56   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Moench View Post
lines 4400 and 4401
i didn't checked everything but the lines you saying dosen't have anything malicious, probably you trying to scare ppl, are you that guy Prince something ???

it seems like a copy cat account of DerMoench14 and copy paste the warning posts.
CoderAndy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2020, 11:59   #4



 
elite*gold: 261
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,177
Received Thanks: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Moench View Post
lines 4400 and 4401
I have compared both the old GWA2 and the updated one, and those lines are almost identical. I also used Virustotal on the file, zero detections. Please stop trolling.






Quote:
Originally Posted by CoderAndy View Post
i didn't checked everything but the lines you saying dosen't have anything malicious, probably you trying to scare ppl, are you that guy Prince something ???

it seems like a copy cat account of DerMoench14 and copy paste the warning posts.
Probably teq mad because he can't sell his GWA2 scam.


Boostachu is offline  
Old 02/06/2020, 12:02   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 2
teq is a french terrorist
random/ is offline  
Old 02/06/2020, 12:05   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoderAndy View Post
i didn't checked everything but the lines you saying dosen't have anything malicious, probably you trying to scare ppl, are you that guy Prince something ???

it seems like a copy cat account of DerMoench14 and copy paste the warning posts.
You can check all the injection code using the debugger and make sure which addresses are stored in memory and track the data overshoot. If you check this carefully, you will find that the beginning of the movement begins with these lines. After that, you will enter the login and password information, all this will be sent by the code further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostachu View Post
I have compared both the old GWA2 and the updated one, and those lines are almost identical. I also used Virustotal on the file, zero detections. Please stop trolling.








Probably teq mad because he can't sell his GWA2 scam.
I looked at the code movement, You can see for yourself that the ASM code is not secure. Did you specifically write this file to trick people and steal their accounts?
Der Moench is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2020, 12:25   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Moench View Post
You can check all the injection code using the debugger and make sure which addresses are stored in memory and track the data overshoot. If you check this carefully, you will find that the beginning of the movement begins with these lines. After that, you will enter the login and password information, all this will be sent by the code further.
i don't know bro i'm on ida right now checking what you saying and you just saying bs to the plebs that have 0 idea.

(still tho not checked everything, can't say that it's 100% safe).
CoderAndy is offline  
Old 02/06/2020, 12:29   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 8
Most likely the author of the topic is in a conspiracy with scammers, because people will trust him with his reputation.
Der Moench is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2020, 12:36   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Moench View Post
Most likely the author of the topic is in a conspiracy with scammers, because people will trust him with his reputation.
i didn't say that it's safe for ppl to download, i said about the lines and the injection code you saying it's false, post a pic with olly or ida pointing at that specific addresses then.

you copied the name of another person that has reputation so who tries to scam ?
CoderAndy is offline  
Old 02/06/2020, 12:46   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoderAndy View Post
i didn't say that it's safe for ppl to download, i said about the lines and the injection code you saying it's false, post a pic with olly or ida pointing at that specific addresses then.

you copied the name of another person that has reputation so who tries to scam ?
I sent you the beginning of the code where the user data theft begins. I will not prescribe detailed instructions on how to do this, because attackers will see this method and start using it, you must understand this.
Der Moench is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2020, 13:10   #11



 
elite*gold: 261
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,177
Received Thanks: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Moench View Post
I sent you the beginning of the code where the user data theft begins. I will not prescribe detailed instructions on how to do this, because attackers will see this method and start using it, you must understand this.
That is like saying "just trust me, I won't show evidence because then people might copy it" to the judge.

If you really want to convince people, then show valid proof. Also you should write on your main account instead of posting on a freshly made account faking another user.

And to clarify, like CoderAndy, I did not check the whole code. Pointing to those 2 lines just isn't enough.
Boostachu is offline  
Old 02/06/2020, 13:23   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 20
@
but why you copied DerMoench14 acc name to post this and your account is just few hours fresh ?

look if you are teq and you care so much for your shop sales etc i can understand it's money loss, any pro coder selling that kind of stuff and expecting not to get leaked what can i say must be dumb af, at some point it will happen,
imo you need the plebs to use scripts so you can hide yourself.

(probably you enjoy all that back and forth with posting having the troll face and all).

btw any person falling that low posting with double accounts and all so he can have few money more in his pocket i just feel sorry for him, you must be a leech irl sucking blood from the society.
CoderAndy is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/06/2020, 13:33   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostachu View Post
That is like saying "just trust me, I won't show evidence because then people might copy it" to the judge.

If you really want to convince people, then show valid proof. Also you should write on your main account instead of posting on a freshly made account faking another user.

And to clarify, like CoderAndy, I did not check the whole code. Pointing to those 2 lines just isn't enough.
Are you so stupid that you can't see the virus code like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoderAndy View Post
@
but why you copied DerMoench14 acc name to post this and your account is just few hours fresh ?

look if you are teq and you care so much for your shop sales etc i can understand it's money loss, any pro coder selling that kind of stuff and expecting not to get leaked what can i say must be dumb af, at some point it will happen,
imo you need the plebs to use scripts so you can hide yourself.

(probably you enjoy all that back and forth with posting having the troll face and all)
I'm sorry but I no know DerMoench14.
Der Moench is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2020, 15:58   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 385
Received Thanks: 288
So, people are listening a guy (for me, a troll with a fresh account) that the only post that have been done is :
- it's a scam
- warning
- Teqatle is a terrorist

Sometimes, i don't understand... but we have 2 choices :
- it's a troll that deserve to be ban
- it's Teqatle himself trying to hate GWA2 release cuz it's public now
oneshout is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/06/2020, 20:56   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 3
Hello,

It is difficult to keep gwa2 outated in public and it is better

With helped a uptated gwa2, i'm working about gwapi, it is not really Perfect


yuramisu is offline  
Reply



« GW Working Bots 2020 | Dead Bot Collection »

Similar Threads
Leader/followbot - Updated with new GWA2/headers (functional)
07/21/2019 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 29 Replies
EDIT: Updated 6/16/18 Hey all, I updated the follow/leader bot with the new headers (I think there were a few that I didn't bother updating, since the script doesn't seem to use them anywhere). I haven't done extensive testing, but it's working for me so far. Please let me know if you get any errors/crashes, and I'll attempt to fix them. Enjoy!
[GWA2] How to chase after updated header values?
05/20/2018 - GW Bots - 10 Replies
Hi all, First post, but have been following the tips all over this forum for about 6 months since I started writing my own bots. Recently the server headers changed, and although it looks like the community have pulled through and released a new version of GWA2 to reflect it, there are other headers that I'm using, that aren't in the vanilla GWA2 code. SendPacket(0x14, 0x6F, $lItemID, $lQuantity, $lBagID, $aSlot - 1) The above command would have previously told GW to move $lQuantity...
GWA2 A/mo Vaettir Bot; Need Help!!
02/19/2012 - GW Bots - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gw-exploits-hacks -bots-tools-macros/1568881-gwa-vaettir-mo-farm-bot .html ENGLISH: I can't seem to get this to work. I've spent 3-4 hours, read the entire thread here, tried to search for a detailed guide on how to get this to work but it's not. What I've done was: Downloaded the 2 files shown in the Original Post... "GWA2 A_Mo Vaettirs Farm by bl4ck3lit3.zip" Extracted it to desktop Ran GW.EXE as admin. Set-up assassin with appropriate gear and...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.