Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/12/2021, 22:12   #1666

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMoench14 View Post
Yeah sure ... i just wanted to show off ... and i'm know as a totally untrustfully Person. It's all a lie
since that was not a proof it is a lie until you have a real argument. if you show me how a bot is door glitching faster then a human you get my respect. please dont use arguments and not something like ''oh its obviously a lie'' thats now how you can discuss about things. Feel free to pm that we dont spam this channel.
Old 03/13/2021, 07:49   #1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMoench14 View Post
Yeah sure ... i just wanted to show off ... and i'm know as a totally untrustfully Person. It's all a lie
That sounds very nice! Good Work! In the past you did good work for all of us!
Unbelievable that you wrote such a complex bot! I trust you every single word!
Congratulation!
Old 03/13/2021, 14:44   #1668

Hey there!

I recently returned to GW and looked into getting some of the bots I used back in the day to work again. Most of it is easy to update, but somehow I can't seem to get the salvaging function back to work (used it as part of vaettir and moss farmer among others). Identifying items in bags works great but I will get a fatal GW crash whenever it starts trying to salvage with the normal salvage kit. Perhaps someone with deeper knowledge could take a look and give me a hint.

Salvaging Procedure:

StartNormSalvage Function:

I obviously updated the GWA2 with everything regarding salvaging as mentioned in here:

I'm greatful for any help!
Old 03/13/2021, 18:30   #1669

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenCOLT View Post
Hey there!

I recently returned to GW and looked into getting some of the bots I used back in the day to work again. Most of it is easy to update, but somehow I can't seem to get the salvaging function back to work (used it as part of vaettir and moss farmer among others). Identifying items in bags works great but I will get a fatal GW crash whenever it starts trying to salvage with the normal salvage kit. Perhaps someone with deeper knowledge could take a look and give me a hint.

Salvaging Procedure:

StartNormSalvage Function:

I obviously updated the GWA2 with everything regarding salvaging as mentioned in here:

I'm greatful for any help!
Latest Update which broke salvage was in december 2020 - you updated to june 2020 - so your headers and your addpattern are wrong. Fixes regarding this had been published around 24th december in this post
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2021, 23:15   #1670

Some people probably know me as Taverne from GR forum/discord. I wrote a bot api based on GWCA++ and started to write several bots with it.
I don't think this topic is the best place, but here is the recycling function I use in my bots.
I will eventually post other snippets, either on this topic or in a dedicated one.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2021, 18:50   #1671

Guys can someone fix dust farm bot from ToA? Cant fix it...updated gwa2 and headers, still wont work... Breaks when it arrives near farm spot... Thx
Old 03/15/2021, 02:09   #1672

elite*gold: 96
omifarmer 11-20 stuck on loading build any idea?
Old 03/15/2021, 09:54   #1673

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkt07 View Post
omifarmer 11-20 stuck on loading build any idea?
Do you have enough carac pts ? I notice the same behavior on other lvl 20 bot when my toon haven't done the carac pts quests.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 10:29   #1674

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshikawa91 View Post
Do you have enough carac pts ? I notice the same behavior on other lvl 20 bot when my toon haven't done the carac pts quests.
the load template from gwa2 is fcked up anyway - even with max attributes and all classes available the load template sometimes just doesn't return true aka. finishes so the bot gets stucked there

it is easier to load skills 1 by 1 and set attributes according to what you need
Old 03/15/2021, 12:27   #1675

elite*gold: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshikawa91 View Post
you are right tyvm fixed
Old 03/15/2021, 14:56   #1676

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waka.Waka View Post
you can not get it thats the thing about private bots.. if you write one yourself you can keep it private or make it public right or sell it. Someone out there has a private bot that farms gemstones for arms.. thats nothing surprising isnt it? alot of people have private bots for everything out there.
Just curious can whirling be used to farm all four gemstones? I thought it was limited.
Old 03/15/2021, 16:38   #1677

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmzleios View Post
Just curious can whirling be used to farm all four gemstones? I thought it was limited.
Whirling can only be used for margonite and torment gemstones

You can also farm the other 2, but those require a different build
Old 03/16/2021, 20:25   #1678

Anyone have a working Boreas Seabed Chest Running Bot where items are stored, One i got crashes when items are being sold to merchant and no store option.

Thank You
Old 03/17/2021, 21:15   #1679

Hello guys, i updated Dust farm rit bot and i post it here.
Changed some dup functions and changed some no gwa2 functions.
After a long time im able to repair some bots, and im proud of myself. ^^
I post it because some of you good people updated and posted some old bots for me. Thx guys.
Im no creator of this bot, i just updated it. All credits go to creator of this bot. It picks dust, shadowy remains, event items and dyes. He stores dust after every 5th run. If you wanna make him to pick up gold items, just add some item id-s.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Dust Farm Rit v1.5 updated by Dupljakus.rar (49.7 KB, 70 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/17/2021, 23:36   #1680

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restia Ashdoll View Post
As mentioned in the post you are refering to - yes the script is working - i updated it so the thread autor doesn't get Cash for other peoples work

--> Please make sure to give Logicdoor a "Thanks" on that post - he is the creator of that bot I only updated it. He is also a very helpfull member of the community

Best regards,

Ash

Btw. using/working with the bots is not hard but it is no talent which comes natuarlly so if you want to learn stuff read here and there on this forum and try yourself -> nearly everything gets explained here and there are always people willing to help

just make sure you don't ask the same stuff tons of times without searching if your point already got answered
Hey Ash,

I went through your post history and used the search function without being able to find the updated version of the froggy bot you posted. Could you link it perhaps?

Regards