Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 09/21/2020, 20:53   #916

elite*gold: 0
Using the ToC bot and want to pick up gold items but not shadow bows. I was thinking of adding a check in the pickup function to return false if its a shadow bow, but am not sure of the id of the item. How can i find this?
Old 09/21/2020, 22:29   #917

toolbox can say you any ID of any ITEM in your slot 1 (bag 1 slot 1)
just go toolbox -> info -> item
Old 09/21/2020, 23:09   #918

Do you guys find it dangerous to use the ToC Bot? Some people here say that using bots for farming Ecto and Obby could be seriously dangerous compared to other farm bots. Any expierences?
Old 09/22/2020, 00:19   #919

There are like 30 R/A in every district of ToA. I think its fair to say 50% of the GW population is botting now that its pantheon weekend. A few of my guildmates are even openly talking about their bots in ally chat.

Has anyone heard of getting banned for botting in recent years? Im a bit worried i guess.
Old 09/22/2020, 08:40   #920

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMe View Post
Using the ToC bot and want to pick up gold items but not shadow bows. I was thinking of adding a check in the pickup function to return false if its a shadow bow, but am not sure of the id of the item. How can i find this?
i'd suggest you add something like this you can see in the end it will only pick up shadow shields (gold) & chaos axe

Quote:
There are like 30 R/A in every district of ToA. I think its fair to say 50% of the GW population is botting now that its pantheon weekend. A few of my guildmates are even openly talking about their bots in ally chat.

Has anyone heard of getting banned for botting in recent years? Im a bit worried i guess.
There is always the danger if you want to be more save start from NF or Fac - set breaks don't bot to long & add some random movement

Even this changes don't make you save but way saver than a double kneel stuck ranger in toa^^
Old 09/23/2020, 01:58   #921

With regards to the ToC bot, if you go to any district in ToA you will see at least 5 bots stuck on that one npc on the way to the shrine. Perhaps someone can modify it to check if its been standing still in that spot for more than a few seconds, then take a few steps to the right.
Old 09/23/2020, 02:51   #922

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceprot94 View Post
Do you guys find it dangerous to use the ToC Bot? Some people here say that using bots for farming Ecto and Obby could be seriously dangerous compared to other farm bots. Any expierences?
One of the more dangerous bots to use especially the public version. Obvious tells, well known inside botting circles and common players. Also at one point their was someone with a script that ironically using the same techniques as a bot was auto reporting ToC bots in ToA.

It comes down to the simple rule of never bot or have an obvious connection to a bot account on any account you want to keep. Odds are in favor that if you bot you will eventually lose the account. So if you want to keep a main shelter it from bot accounts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2020, 09:47   #923

Quote:
With regards to the ToC bot, if you go to any district in ToA you will see at least 5 bots stuck on that one npc on the way to the shrine. Perhaps someone can modify it to check if its been standing still in that spot for more than a few seconds, then take a few steps to the right.
just adjust the move pattern to walk a wieder cycle .. or don't use a bot which can get stuck on the npcs that is just stupid
Old 09/23/2020, 17:18   #924

Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
One of the more dangerous bots to use especially the public version. Obvious tells, well known inside botting circles and common players. Also at one point their was someone with a script that ironically using the same techniques as a bot was auto reporting ToC bots in ToA.

It comes down to the simple rule of never bot or have an obvious connection to a bot account on any account you want to keep. Odds are in favor that if you bot you will eventually lose the account. So if you want to keep a main shelter it from bot accounts.
Should you really be that careful? I was under the impression GW had a non-existent antibotting system, and that no one was actually banned for it in recent years.
Old 09/23/2020, 18:26   #925

Quote:
Should you really be that careful? I was under the impression GW had a non-existent antibotting system, and that no one was actually banned for it in recent years.
Got 5 Accounts banned all only botting PvE Stuff for not more than 12 hours a day and max 2 on same IP

They still ban but it's kinda random and in waves
Old 09/23/2020, 22:58   #926

lol I'm honestly amazed that they haven't banned all of those ha bots
Old 09/24/2020, 19:50   #927

elite*gold: 26
Pve only botters bans are totally random.

Old 09/24/2020, 20:43   #928

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey54321 View Post
lol I'm honestly amazed that they haven't banned all of those ha bots
From what I have observed it seems that bans mainly happen automatically from too many concurrent accounts and new account activations. The rest such as obvious pvp bots generally get swept up in the ban waves that happen 1-2 times a year.

The pvp bots have so little setup that burning them 24/7 hardly matters as by the time they get banned they already farmed far more value and can have them going again the next day.
Old 09/25/2020, 07:54   #929

Anyone have any idea why the most recent 2020 luxon MQ farmer gets stuck at about 8-9 runs and just goes into fort aspenwood pvp side walking aimlessly for hours?
- Also does not pick up nic items but it does pick up a lot of useless white weapons, why is that?
Old 09/25/2020, 09:16   #930

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBonvivant View Post
Anyone have any idea why the most recent 2020 luxon MQ farmer gets stuck at about 8-9 runs and just goes into fort aspenwood pvp side walking aimlessly for hours?
- Also does not pick up nic items but it does pick up a lot of useless white weapons, why is that?
havn't had time to look into the pickup func - but if you have ticked open chests it can cause the bot to get stuck in the outpost

leave that unticked for a quick fix and it runs smoooth
Thanks
1 User