Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Reply
 
Old 02/01/2021, 03:03   #1516
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginsEXE View Post
Not going to lie. I don't get why we update old bots for people that literally cant even read an error code or take the time to figure out what it means to have a duplicate function somewhere. All it does is make more farming competition for the people that actually put in the minute amount of work that it takes to fix them.

Thanks my guy .
To be fair I understand your concerns.
Whenever I try to get deep into the action I seem to either not understand the functions or having so many issues that I just gave up trying to work on the program myself

That being said, I'm grateful that this community is still alive and helping people.

Cheers.
Deedeecrazy is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 04:47   #1517
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginsEXE View Post
Not going to lie. I don't get why we update old bots for people that literally cant even read an error code or take the time to figure out what it means to have a duplicate function somewhere. All it does is make more farming competition for the people that actually put in the minute amount of work that it takes to fix them.
Well as you have probably noticed less and less people update stuff publicly. The people who want to learn have slowly sifted into groups sharing private work that absolutely makes the public half broken bots look like a joke.
list comprehension is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 10:00   #1518
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginsEXE View Post
Not going to lie. I don't get why we update old bots for people that literally cant even read an error code or take the time to figure out what it means to have a duplicate function somewhere. All it does is make more farming competition for the people that actually put in the minute amount of work that it takes to fix them.
I can't agree more with you on this matter...

That is why I am no longer responding to people asking for fixed bots and only helping those that have at least narrowed down their issues.

The basic reason for that policy is that :
* The first group did not bother at all to just read a "fk1n8" error message and just post "ouinouinouin bot is not working please fix it". Worse, some even forget the "please/thanks"...

Whereas the second one took at least 5-10m to "understand" what it could be and ask question to learn if and how they could fix it themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
Well as you have probably noticed less and less people update stuff publicly. The people who want to learn have slowly sifted into groups sharing private work that absolutely makes the public half broken bots look like a joke.
It is indeed sad but who have to be blamed about this ? The lazy leechers or the one that once provided real help and content ?
Yoshikawa91 is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 10:09   #1519
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshikawa91 View Post
I can't agree more with you on this matter...

That is why I am no longer responding to people asking for fixed bots and only helping those that have at least narrowed down their issues.

The basic reason for that policy is that :
* The first group did not bother at all to just read a "fk1n8" error message and just post "ouinouinouin bot is not working please fix it". Worse, some even forget the "please/thanks"...

Whereas the second one took at least 5-10m to "understand" what it could be and ask question to learn if and how they could fix it themselves.



It is indeed sad but who have to be blamed about this ? The lazy leechers or the one that once provided real help and content ?
Blame who ever you want - but stuff won't change people who want to really learn will find a way to connect the others will sit on the dry for a while until people decide they have a generous day

it fully depends on your efforts on which side you end up
Restia Ashdoll is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 10:50   #1520
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Hey Folks,
I got a question to one function specifically. First of all I write all of my bots on my own so I got some basic knowledge of how most of the bots found in this forum work. I use the same GWA2.au3 as most others with some minor changes for personal preference.
But since the last header update I noticed, that the pickuploot()-function has gotten slow as hell. Like the character picks up stuff 40 seconds after killing the last foe and if he has to pick up multiple items it again needs like 10-15 seconds for the next one ... I didn't make any changed to this function so it's the same you all use.
So my question would be if anyone else encounters this problem or am I the only one?
Or does anyone has a fix for this? Basically all I did after the recent update was to update the headers, ans well bots are working - just the pickuploot() ist kinda well broken.
Any help is highly appreciated.
Peace out
bubbletea1231 is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 10:55   #1521
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by famajop530 View Post
It looks like the new patch broke the TraderRequest function, does anyone have any idea how to fix it or how would one go around fixing it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMoench14 View Post
The Function didn't change. It's the Trade-Function (CommandTraderSell and more) that havn't been fixed entirely accurate.
Here is the fix.
* On the left (red) what I suppose you have
* On the right (green) what you need to change to fix it



Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbletea1231 View Post
Hey Folks,
I got a question to one function specifically. First of all I write all of my bots on my own so I got some basic knowledge of how most of the bots found in this forum work. I use the same GWA2.au3 as most others with some minor changes for personal preference.
But since the last header update I noticed, that the pickuploot()-function has gotten slow as hell. Like the character picks up stuff 40 seconds after killing the last foe and if he has to pick up multiple items it again needs like 10-15 seconds for the next one ... I didn't make any changed to this function so it's the same you all use.
So my question would be if anyone else encounters this problem or am I the only one?
Or does anyone has a fix for this? Basically all I did after the recent update was to update the headers, ans well bots are working - just the pickuploot() ist kinda well broken.
Any help is highly appreciated.
Peace out
Personaly, I didn't encounter any issue with picking up loots recently.

Can you post your PickupLoot function so we can see what could be wrong with it (even if it should be the same that the rest of us) ?
Yoshikawa91 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2021, 11:06   #1522
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by uK Cooki3 View Post
Cheers



I started this when i was next to the Z chest but it failed to open. =[
i could check this, but i haven't changed anything in this area

an error code or simular you doesnt have? Only the chest doesnt open?
zer0.de is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 11:14   #1523
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Code:
Func PickUpLoot()
	Local $lAgent
	Local $aItem
	Local $lDeadlock
	For $i = 1 To GetMaxAgents()
		If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
		$lAgent = GetAgentByID($i)
		If DllStructGetData($lAgent, 'Type') <> 0x400 Then ContinueLoop
		$aItem = GetItemByAgentID($i)
		If CanPickUp($aItem) Then
			PickUpItem($aItem)
			$lDeadlock = TimerInit()
			While GetAgentExists($i)
				Sleep(100)
				If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
				If TimerDiff($lDeadlock) > 10000 Then ExitLoop
			WEnd
		EndIf
	Next
EndFunc   ;==>PickUpLoot
Code:
Func CanPickUp($aItem)
	Local $lModelID = DllStructGetData(($aItem), 'ModelID')
	Local $aExtraID = DllStructGetData($aItem, "ExtraID")
	Local $lRarity = GetRarity($aItem)
	Local $Requirement = GetItemReq($aItem)
	If (($lModelID == 2511) And (GetGoldCharacter() < 99000)) Then
		Return False	; gold coins (only pick if character has less than 99k in inventory)
	ElseIf ($lModelID == $ITEM_ID_Dyes) Then	; if dye
		If (($aExtraID == $ITEM_ExtraID_BlackDye) Or ($aExtraID == $ITEM_ExtraID_WhiteDye))Then ; only pick white and black ones
			Return True
		EndIf
	ElseIf ($lRarity == $RARITY_Gold) And $PickUpAll Then ; gold items
		Return True
	ElseIf ($lRarity == $RARITY_Purple) And $PickUpAll Then ; purple items
		Return False
	ElseIf($lModelID == $ITEM_ID_Lockpicks)Then
		Return True ; Lockpicks
	Else
		Return False
	EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>CanPickUp
Code:
Func PickUpItem($aItem)
	Local $lAgentID

	If IsDllStruct($aItem) = 0 Then
		$lAgentID = $aItem
	ElseIf DllStructGetSize($aItem) < 400 Then
		$lAgentID = DllStructGetData($aItem, 'AgentID')
	Else
		$lAgentID = DllStructGetData($aItem, 'ID')
	EndIf

	Return SendPacket(0xC, $HEADER_ITEM_PICKUP, $lAgentID, 0)
EndFunc   ;==>PickUpItem
Global Const $HEADER_ITEM_PICKUP = 0x3E

Maybe you see smth I dont ^^
bubbletea1231 is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 11:24   #1524
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Has someone the lunar Bot for LA?
Death_Fire is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 11:30   #1525
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Fire View Post
Has someone the lunar Bot for LA?
Search funtion would have led you there -->

Since post dates from june 2020, you probably will need to swap some GWA2.au3 and/or GWA2_Headers.au3 from more recent uploaded bots to make it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbletea1231 View Post
Code:
Func PickUpLoot()
	Local $lAgent
	Local $aItem
	Local $lDeadlock
	For $i = 1 To GetMaxAgents()
		If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
		$lAgent = GetAgentByID($i)
		If DllStructGetData($lAgent, 'Type') <> 0x400 Then ContinueLoop
		$aItem = GetItemByAgentID($i)
		If CanPickUp($aItem) Then
			PickUpItem($aItem)
			$lDeadlock = TimerInit()
			While GetAgentExists($i)
				Sleep(100)
				If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
				If TimerDiff($lDeadlock) > 10000 Then ExitLoop
			WEnd
		EndIf
	Next
EndFunc   ;==>PickUpLoot
Code:
Func CanPickUp($aItem)
	Local $lModelID = DllStructGetData(($aItem), 'ModelID')
	Local $aExtraID = DllStructGetData($aItem, "ExtraID")
	Local $lRarity = GetRarity($aItem)
	Local $Requirement = GetItemReq($aItem)
	If (($lModelID == 2511) And (GetGoldCharacter() < 99000)) Then
		Return False	; gold coins (only pick if character has less than 99k in inventory)
	ElseIf ($lModelID == $ITEM_ID_Dyes) Then	; if dye
		If (($aExtraID == $ITEM_ExtraID_BlackDye) Or ($aExtraID == $ITEM_ExtraID_WhiteDye))Then ; only pick white and black ones
			Return True
		EndIf
	ElseIf ($lRarity == $RARITY_Gold) And $PickUpAll Then ; gold items
		Return True
	ElseIf ($lRarity == $RARITY_Purple) And $PickUpAll Then ; purple items
		Return False
	ElseIf($lModelID == $ITEM_ID_Lockpicks)Then
		Return True ; Lockpicks
	Else
		Return False
	EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>CanPickUp
Code:
Func PickUpItem($aItem)
	Local $lAgentID

	If IsDllStruct($aItem) = 0 Then
		$lAgentID = $aItem
	ElseIf DllStructGetSize($aItem) < 400 Then
		$lAgentID = DllStructGetData($aItem, 'AgentID')
	Else
		$lAgentID = DllStructGetData($aItem, 'ID')
	EndIf

	Return SendPacket(0xC, $HEADER_ITEM_PICKUP, $lAgentID, 0)
EndFunc   ;==>PickUpItem
Global Const $HEADER_ITEM_PICKUP = 0x3E

Maybe you see smth I dont ^^
They indeed all seem fine to me as long as "GetAgentExists" is working properly.

To narrow down where could be the time wasted, try to put some "logging" like this.

Code:
Func PickUpLoot()
	Local $lAgent
	Local $aItem
	Local $lDeadlock
	For $i = 1 To GetMaxAgents()
		If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
		$lAgent = GetAgentByID($i)
		If DllStructGetData($lAgent, 'Type') <> 0x400 Then ContinueLoop
		$aItem = GetItemByAgentID($i)
		Out("Before CanPickUp")
		If CanPickUp($aItem) Then
                        Out("After CanPickUp")
                        Out("Before PickUpItem")
			PickUpItem($aItem)
			$lDeadlock = TimerInit()
			While GetAgentExists($i)
				Sleep(100)
				If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
				If TimerDiff($lDeadlock) > 10000 Then ExitLoop
			WEnd
                        Out("After PickUpItem")
		EndIf
	Next
EndFunc   ;==>PickUpLoot
Yoshikawa91 is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 11:43   #1526
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 50
@ your pickuploot func is garbage. i bet one GetAgentExists() not working properly and then its waiting 10 second every time until it exists the loop. you dont have a block timer in it aswell (when you get stucked)
Code:
$lDeadlock = TimerInit()
			While GetAgentExists($i)
				Sleep(100)
				If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
				If TimerDiff($lDeadlock) > 10000 Then ExitLoop
like this one is not good... try something like this
Code:
 			IF CANPICKUP($LITEM) THEN
				DO
					PICKUPITEM($LITEM)
					SLEEP(GETPING())
					DO
						SLEEP(100)
						$LME = GETAGENTBYID(-2)
					UNTIL DLLSTRUCTGETDATA($LME, "MoveX") == 0 AND DLLSTRUCTGETDATA($LME, "MoveY") == 0
					$LBLOCKEDTIMER = TIMERINIT()
					DO
						SLEEP(3)
						$LITEMEXISTS = ISDLLSTRUCT(GETAGENTBYID($I))
					UNTIL NOT $LITEMEXISTS OR TIMERDIFF($LBLOCKEDTIMER) > RANDOM(5000, 7500, 1)
					IF $LITEMEXISTS THEN $LBLOCKEDCOUNT += 1
				UNTIL NOT $LITEMEXISTS OR $LBLOCKEDCOUNT > 5
			ENDIF
Waka.Waka is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2021, 12:05   #1527
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
@ and @
Thanks to the both of you. I will try out your code and will report back if that solved my issue.
bubbletea1231 is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 12:13   #1528
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 50
well you dont have to be a magician to see it. you say the bot waits arround 10 seconds between every pickup. if you look closer to your script it does:

Code:
PickUpItem($aItem)
			$lDeadlock = TimerInit()
			While GetAgentExists($i)
				Sleep(100)
				If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
				If TimerDiff($lDeadlock) > 10000 Then ExitLoop
and then a while loop that waits either 10 seconds or until the item stops to exist. since you wait exactly 10 seconds bewteen pickups your function is still giving out the existance of the item even if its picked up - and you only exit the loop over the timer (10 seconds)
Waka.Waka is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 12:19   #1529
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Well I can tell you that with your script I just implemented real quick I got the same problem. I just used it on a quick fow run. Lets say there drop 2 dark remains after the last enemies. Character moves to first dark remain picks it up after like 4 seconds, after that there was a pause of like 10 seconds until it moved to second dark remain and pick that one up. So i guess the error is somewhere else
bubbletea1231 is offline  
Old 02/01/2021, 12:24   #1530
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 50
then its in your gwa2 i suppose, because even the one i posted has a time depended exit ( TIMERDIFF($LBLOCKEDTIMER) > RANDOM(5000, 7500, 1))... so all your bots are not reading out data correctly
Waka.Waka is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTT] UPlay Anno 2020 Complete Key gegen Anno 1404/Anno 2020 Complete STEAM
08/12/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Want to Trade UPlay Anno 2020 Complete Key gegen Anno 1404 oder Anno 2020 Complete STEAM only with Middleman



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.