Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 12/19/2020, 19:27   #1156

elite*gold: 0
Quest headers

Hey guys,

with the new posted GWA2_Headers most seems to work but the QUEST_ACCEPT_HEADER (at least for me).

Anyone with the same problems? If not, what did you change?

0x42 and 0x50 dont seem to work (those are the only ones i tried because of old versions i had).

Or is it possible for myself to find the packet when accepting a quest?
e.g. with any kind of tool?

Thanks in advance
Old 12/19/2020, 19:36   #1157

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonusBerlin View Post
I hope I am doint it all right; never posted files here before xD
This "should" contain a Vaettir Bot Version with updated Gwa2 / Headers.
Worked perfectly for me so I hope it does for you guys too.

In case I messed up or maybe if this helps someone to use at other bots;
this is what I did:
I downloaded the "New Headers" file that was just posted.
I put these two files in the bot folder, replacing the old "gwa2".
I opened / edit the bot and went to the lines that say "include blabla".
I put in #include "GWA2_Headers.au3" and saved.

Hope this all helps. Happy Xmas event to yall

Hey man, thanks a lot. It works now for me and was quite ez to solve

Anyway, does anyone have also problems with Toolbox ident Function? When I want to Ident an Item, i get Error 007 everytime. Anyone have the same issue?
Old 12/19/2020, 19:36   #1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAnonyymous View Post
Hey guys,

with the new posted GWA2_Headers most seems to work but the QUEST_ACCEPT_HEADER (at least for me).

Anyone with the same problems? If not, what did you change?

0x42 and 0x50 dont seem to work (those are the only ones i tried because of old versions i had).

Or is it possible for myself to find the packet when accepting a quest?
e.g. with any kind of tool?

Thanks in advance
Try 0x11. Not tested but looks to be that. 0x10 to abandon if needed.
Might be you need to do the DIALOG heder which is 0x3A. After that the dialog IDs should be the same, but if not you can check with toolbox.
Old 12/19/2020, 20:50   #1159

Hey.

someone got a working Polar Bot atm?

Thanks in advance
Old 12/19/2020, 20:58   #1160

Can't seem to get this working with the ID's can someone just zip a file for me to download? Thank you in advance, and is there any working Bot for the holiday dg??
Old 12/19/2020, 21:04   #1161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky828 View Post
Try 0x11. Not tested but looks to be that. 0x10 to abandon if needed.
Might be you need to do the DIALOG heder which is 0x3A. After that the dialog IDs should be the same, but if not you can check with toolbox.

Changed the Quest_accept_header to your recommended 0x11 but didnt work.

The Dialog_Header is 0x3A like you mentioned, which makes sense because the bot can send the dialog to the npc (you can see the window to accept the quest) but crashes when it should accept the quest.

Since my toolbox is having trouble updating atm i cant check for a changed quest ID but i think thats rather unlikely right? Anything im missing here?
Old 12/19/2020, 22:50   #1162

After updating my headers I am getting crashes in my chest running bot. It will run perfectly fine, target chest and then crash prior to opening chest. Unsure if this is an error in the GoSignPost or what?
Old 12/19/2020, 23:00   #1163

Hello my GW-Friends,

i had used until now several Vaetir bots, and the one which i am usi using acutally [Vaettir Ident_Sell_ Fixed By Niliya] works fin, BUT the pick up is super slow. There is a dwell time of several seconds between picking one to the next item.

Is it just in my bot like this or do you also have this slow motion pick up?

Does anyone know why this is scripted slow?

Thank you for your answers.
Old 12/19/2020, 23:20   #1164

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginsEXE View Post
After updating my headers I am getting crashes in my chest running bot. It will run perfectly fine, target chest and then crash prior to opening chest. Unsure if this is an error in the GoSignPost or what?
Someone fixed it 1 page before.

I fixed my vaettir bot too just with the headers files on the page before.
Time to farm some sweets
Old 12/20/2020, 00:43   #1165

So, I'm having a couple of errors.

- First off, after my inventory is full, my golds get sold and then it maps be back to town and just stays there (It doesn't continue back to vaettirs).

- It doesn't pick up candy cane shards

- I also want to have my golds stored in bank, but it continues to sell them. Anyone have a version that doesn't do this? Or know a fix?

Beggars can't be choosers also, it does work fantastic otherwise!
Old 12/20/2020, 01:55   #1166

Hey Guys,
I was wondering if someone could take the time to explain to me how to find the new header values for myself. I looked at some posts here and the headers at the gwca github, but of course they are not complete yet.

Another problem I didn't quite understand is this:
in GWCA starting a salvage session appears to have an associated header, while it doesn't in GWA2. Instead GWA2 uses a function with 4 (header?) positions called '$10offset'.
The old values were: Local $lOffset[4] = [0, 0x18, 0x2C, 0x690]

Even stranger is the fact that the old value 0x18 is also associated with "$HEADER_HERO_AGGRESSION"

Are these headers that are not listed in the header preamble and instead have to replaced within the StartSalvage function definition? Otherwise I can't explain why the headers would exist in GWCA but not in GWA2.

I know it is alot to ask, but I would appreciate any information. no need for it to be complete. Merry Christmas everyone.
Old 12/20/2020, 02:54   #1167

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf_of_the_north View Post
Hey Guys,
I was wondering if someone could take the time to explain to me how to find the new header values for myself. I looked at some posts here and the headers at the gwca github, but of course they are not complete yet.

Another problem I didn't quite understand is this:
in GWCA starting a salvage session appears to have an associated header, while it doesn't in GWA2. Instead GWA2 uses a function with 4 (header?) positions called '$10offset'.
The old values were: Local $lOffset[4] = [0, 0x18, 0x2C, 0x690]

Even stranger is the fact that the old value 0x18 is also associated with "$HEADER_HERO_AGGRESSION"

Are these headers that are not listed in the header preamble and instead have to replaced within the StartSalvage function definition? Otherwise I can't explain why the headers would exist in GWCA but not in GWA2.

I know it is alot to ask, but I would appreciate any information. no need for it to be complete. Merry Christmas everyone.
Copy and paste these into your bot folders. With scripts that are all in root folder, you will open the bot script itself and add "#include GWA2_Headers.au3" in the include section. Bots that have multi folder hierarchies such as omnibot will have to customize the include slightly more.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Headers.zip (37.5 KB, 115 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2020, 07:44   #1168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Clauz View Post
Copy and paste these into your bot folders. With scripts that are all in root folder, you will open the bot script itself and add "#include GWA2_Headers.au3" in the include section. Bots that have multi folder hierarchies such as omnibot will have to customize the include slightly more.
I followed these instructions and got the feather bot to work but it gets a pick up loot error like a poster a few pages back got on the vaettir bot when he did the same thing.

Is there a line of code that should be added to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.
Old 12/20/2020, 08:54   #1169

Does anyone know how to use incorporate Packman functions with other bots? Trying to update Kilroy with some Salvage & sell functionality.
Old 12/20/2020, 09:47   #1170

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthBrain View Post
I followed these instructions and got the feather bot to work but it gets a pick up loot error like a poster a few pages back got on the vaettir bot when he did the same thing.

Is there a line of code that should be added to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.
Hey, i have exactly the same problem with the vaetir bot...

Please may someone help us