Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 10/20/2020, 22:04   #1006

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiroisback View Post
This bot has .exe, the BEST WAY to get hacked, I know what I mean I got hacked by downloading some bots on this site
( I'm not being a *****, i'm only downloading bots from here and I got hacked every GW accounts I had, not even anything else, even my steam which have 300+ games had no problem, only GW)

As I'm not alone that got hacked, I'll tell what I did download before hack :

Follower bot (3years + with a .exe in it, probably the ***** one)
PackMan (did not find anything in the code that is malicious even if I told the opposite)
ToC Bot ( Nothing in here, I've been using it since YEARS and updated it myself)

I'm a 15Y.O player, I can't do anything against ******* that upload bots with malicious exe, but WTF guys, the most you can win is 100€ against 3years of prison (I'm french, it's even more here) if we find you

To the hacker, I have your IP from the support, just keep going we'll get you behind bars ************

As you can see in this attached picture, some unknown man is spreading the fact that the bots are not the problem, SURE MAN, EVERYBODY GOT HACKED FROM HERE but the problem comes from us, SURE, are you retarded ? We are trying to make people aware that some **** is spreading here and you want to keep us downloading like we're blind ? You're so ******* suspicious I'm pretty sure that you're not far from being the hacker or one of it's friends
hahahahaha you make me laugh cringe boy xD
Old 10/21/2020, 00:29   #1007

Is there a scarred psyche farm bot by any chance?
Old 10/21/2020, 01:07   #1008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiroisback View Post
This bot has .exe, the BEST WAY to get hacked, I know what I mean I got hacked by downloading some bots on this site
( I'm not being a bitch, i'm only downloading bots from here and I got hacked every GW accounts I had, not even anything else, even my steam which have 300+ games had no problem, only GW)

As I'm not alone that got hacked, I'll tell what I did download before hack :

Follower bot (3years + with a .exe in it, probably the bitch one)
PackMan (did not find anything in the code that is malicious even if I told the opposite)
ToC Bot ( Nothing in here, I've been using it since YEARS and updated it myself)

I'm a 15Y.O player, I can't do anything against bitches that upload bots with malicious exe, but WTF guys, the most you can win is 100€ against 3years of prison (I'm french, it's even more here) if we find you

To the hacker, I have your IP from the support, just keep going we'll get you behind bars motherfucker

As you can see in this attached picture, some unknown man is spreading the fact that the bots are not the problem, SURE MAN, EVERYBODY GOT HACKED FROM HERE but the problem comes from us, SURE, are you retarded ? We are trying to make people aware that some shit is spreading here and you want to keep us downloading like we're blind ? You're so fucking suspicious I'm pretty sure that you're not far from being the hacker or one of it's friends
Thanks for the good laugh. I do not know the author of packman nor have ever talked with him/her. I am going to assume English isn't your native language based on the reference to French authorities, however I stated the stand alone packman inventory management module is open source and contains no malware.

So you are probably asking how do I know this? This one weird trick called I can read code... I would most certainly agree that account hackings probably came from bots here and that doesn't mean someone couldn't have taken a benign module and used it with malicious code in a bot. I am just stating the core stand alone module itself is clean.

In the future you may want to inspect open source bots more carefully and delete any bundled .executables if you intend to use said software. It is also a good lesson to do a security audit on your machines as its possible the breach you experienced came from else where as well.
Old 10/21/2020, 07:54   #1009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasinns Cred View Post
IDK what your problem is. I downloaded the skele bot and there are only .au3 files in it, no .exe (take the source code in 5th post)

So what are those then ? .au3 files ? I don't think so

EDIT : I did not see that you wanted the fifth and you told nowhere which one to take, so I assumed you were speaking about the Skele bot we just find when we go on the page, not my bad I can't guess which one you take

Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
Thanks for the good laugh. I do not know the author of packman nor have ever talked with him/her. I am going to assume English isn't your native language based on the reference to French authorities, however I stated the stand alone packman inventory management module is open source and contains no malware.

So you are probably asking how do I know this? This one weird trick called I can read code... I would most certainly agree that account hackings probably came from bots here and that doesn't mean someone couldn't have taken a benign module and used it with malicious code in a bot. I am just stating the core stand alone module itself is clean.

In the future you may want to inspect open source bots more carefully and delete any bundled .executables if you intend to use said software. It is also a good lesson to do a security audit on your machines as its possible the breach you experienced came from else where as well.

I do not know if English is your native language but I told that there was nothing malicious in PackMan.
Plus, I know what I download i'm a developper, I just made one mistake thinking it was pretty safe here that's 100% my bad but I know how to read code, and I already told that I read PackMan's code
"PackMan (did not find anything in the code that is malicious even if I told the opposite)", i'll translate it for you -> I read the code and found nothing, I was just explaining which downloads I made here before being hacked, if you can't read, don't answer, I even tell that I'm French so pointing out my english mistakes is such a shitty behavior

I don't download any cracked games nor movies nor series nor anything except bots from here, plus only my guild wars accounts were hacked coincidentally.
Old 10/22/2020, 15:08   #1010

Hello everybody

does anyone have a working raptor farmbot? (W / N)
I found one here in the thread but it had 14 fails on 20 runs
Old 10/22/2020, 15:19   #1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JuMpEr View Post
Hello everybody

does anyone have a working raptor farmbot? (W / N)
I found one here in the thread but it had 14 fails on 20 runs
credits go to rifle
Attached Files
File Type: rar 2019 Raptor v2.1.rar (56.6 KB, 68 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2020, 10:15   #1012

Hello,
I Lost my feather bot and I search a new.
I don't find a feather bot who work here, anyone can help me?

Thx a lot !
Old 10/24/2020, 10:43   #1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by amythié View Post
Hello,
I Lost my feather bot and I search a new.
I don't find a feather bot who work here, anyone can help me?

Thx a lot !
Dunno how you can "lose" a bot but please get your searching skills up its in this **** thread and there is a search func on the top right..
Old 10/24/2020, 10:47   #1014

Ty !!!! Because I reboot my Pc and I lost all ...^^
Old 10/24/2020, 13:45   #1015

Does any of you has a keiran warsupply bot ? I'd like to farm ebon vanguard title
And at the same time, could you explain how it work ? i can't found the name of the quest anywhere and i don't remember well since i havn't played for a while
thanks
Old 10/24/2020, 14:22   #1016

Quote:
Originally Posted by legrandsaint View Post
Does any of you has a keiran warsupply bot ? I'd like to farm ebon vanguard title
And at the same time, could you explain how it work ? i can't found the name of the quest anywhere and i don't remember well since i havn't played for a while
thanks
there is one right above your poste i linked it - there is a readme included to explain --> you don't need to do the questline just use the BOW.au first on gwen and after that start the bot with keiran bow in weapon slot 1,2
Old 10/25/2020, 11:18   #1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restia Ashdoll View Post
there is one right above your poste i linked it - there is a readme included to explain --> you don't need to do the questline just use the BOW.au first on gwen and after that start the bot with keiran bow in weapon slot 1,2
Thank you for this answer, i've found the bot but the BOW.au doesn't work, even if the other one seems to work.
This is for a new character, so do i need to do all the War in Krytia quests to get the bow ? You looks to say its not needed ?

Edit : i just realize you are the author of the bot, so thank you very much for letting this free.
Old 10/25/2020, 12:52   #1018

Quote:
Thank you for this answer, i've found the bot but the BOW.au doesn't work, even if the other one seems to work.
This is for a new character, so do i need to do all the War in Krytia quests to get the bow ? You looks to say its not needed ?

Edit : i just realize you are the author of the bot, so thank you very much for letting this free.
First of all I am not the Autor i just Updated it AFTER the autor published it himself once - so less credit for me.

The BOW.Au works perfectly fine just enter your chars name and make sure you are in HOM and have the first dialoge done with gwen (target her also and be close to her)

As i said you don't need any War of Kryta quests done
Old 10/25/2020, 14:04   #1019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restia Ashdoll View Post
First of all I am not the Autor i just Updated it AFTER the autor published it himself once - so less credit for me.

The BOW.Au works perfectly fine just enter your chars name and make sure you are in HOM and have the first dialoge done with gwen (target her also and be close to her)

As i said you don't need any War of Kryta quests done
It's definitly not working... maybe i can get the bow myself and start the quest farmer after ?
But i don't know how to get him without doing the WiK lore
that is something wrong about GWA2_New.au3
Old 10/25/2020, 14:18   #1020

Quote:
It's definitly not working... maybe i can get the bow myself and start the quest farmer after ?
But i don't know how to get him without doing the WiK lore
that is something wrong about GWA2_New.au3
I am accutally amazed how lazy you are if you'd just read the quote which pops up you could easily fix that - go into the Bow.AU replace line 13 with

--> #include "GWA2.au3"
Thanks
1 User