Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im a bit stuck, need some tips/hints

Discussion on Im a bit stuck, need some tips/hints within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 143
Im a bit stuck, need some tips/hints

Hey,

I am working with the autoit scripts for one week now. I can code in Java very well, so any other language is kind of new although i ubderstand most of it. So im gonna learn definitely C++ to use the GWCA++.

But thata not my problem. I was never interested in hacking, but coding bots is sth different. I start loving it and cant wait to code good ones. But i have a huge problem understanding the memory, how it works etc. I mean i read several times what it is and i know that all. Im stuck when it vomes to practice. I even failed on cheat engine tutorial step 8 and i think its broken because i copied someone and did the same thinga like in the video but nvm.

I would bless if some1 can take time for me. I wanna be able to look up for special memory read and writings and code sth for myself without using the api as a prove i understood it. Can anybody post me links, guides etc to learn that all? Or even talk to me personal? Cant wait for help and sleepless nights :P

Thx for reading!
Old 03/16/2019, 13:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
First, I think its important to recognize the different Api's that have been written for the GW Client. This is the primary interface that most scripters use. They contain the libraries of injection, DLL's. functions, pointers, structures, ptr's, etc required for interfacing with gw.

GWA2
GWAPI
GWCA
GWBible

There are many more but most are private to include some that are written in C++ and other languages.

GWA2 is perhaps the most common because its the easiest to work with and it has a Legos feel to it. Its easier to understand. Some of the others are more complex but offer a lot more versatility with expanded functions, like GWAPI.

For someone just beginning to learn about scripting, especially for gw clients, i would recommend just making mods to pre-existing scripts and make one small change and watch the difference in your script, like adjusting sleep cycles, or movement, or skill casting. This will help you become familiar with how the functions in the Api's work.

Once you get comfortable with this, then try using some of the tools that have been written to pull game data, like a Dialog tool. Sometimes, when there is a change in the gw client from a large update, things will become broken. An example would be taking a quest for Kilroy Stoneskin in Gunnars Hold. A dialog tool will be able to pull the correct data and one simple change will repair the script, like recently with the Gold functions that changed. It was a very easy fix when you see the data and what changed.
Old 03/16/2019, 15:49   #3

I already have done that all!

I can later upload the atuff i alreasy put together to show u, where i am. I dont really care to get comfortable with the script apis etc.
I am more interested in the whats behind. Like lets say:
How do i know what base adresse object x has? Or how can i find it out. As i said i know there is cheat engine and u can work with value guessing.
I already tracked the base adress if the char press R or not and can make mz char walk through the engine. But how can i find out the base adress to get all the players in a city?
I want to understand that all... but i really want to and need a leading hand where i can find everything. And later i want to be able to write my own bot with java or even on another game, i want to become good at it
Old 03/16/2019, 17:21   #4

elite*gold: 0
Private invite sent.
Old 03/17/2019, 04:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiflemanX View Post
Private invite sent.
what does that mean? Where did u invite me? I dont see it :S

i dont know if you got my message. i didnt get ur earlier message, it also seems i barely can andwer ur PM due some limitations?