Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Supply Bot

Discussion on War Supply Bot within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 08/06/2019, 16:07   #46

elite*gold: 0
@es, thanks!

@, I will take a look but I think the crash has something to do with your hardware and internet. This script can run all week with no issues. As for your fail ratio, yes, your stats are bad. With proper equipment it should be aprox 80-85% success rate.

I will take a look again at this script and see if its possible to make more stable. Do you have this crash with other bots that you run?

haendler is creating a very special re-connection tool. This tool will detect when you have a crash and it will close your Guild Wars and close your bot and then open them back up. He will be releasing soon for sale on Black Market thread.

In the meantime, I will look over this script again.
Old 08/07/2019, 15:44   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiflemanX View Post
@es, thanks!

@, I will take a look but I think the crash has something to do with your hardware and internet. This script can run all week with no issues. As for your fail ratio, yes, your stats are bad. With proper equipment it should be aprox 80-85% success rate.

I will take a look again at this script and see if its possible to make more stable. Do you have this crash with other bots that you run?

haendler is creating a very special re-connection tool. This tool will detect when you have a crash and it will close your Guild Wars and close your bot and then open them back up. He will be releasing soon for sale on Black Market thread.

In the meantime, I will look over this script again.
As a matter of fact i dont have crash's like this on other bots. occasionally i will get a crash but most of the time i can run bots for 12 to 24 hours with no issues i cant get this one to run more that 4 :/ as per the equipment, does the vampiric string make a big difference there? also, what could i fix update, that you think its my hardware/connection? im hardwired into my router so im not sure why i would have connection issues like that. and the computer is pretty much brand new and its not a wimpy computer so, but im all ears if you have had previous run in's with stuff ill gladly take a look at it!

bots i use a lot are,

Refeather

CoF derv

Dragonmoss

ToA dust bot

Viatter bot

^ all of these run constantly with no problems for the most part. except the dragon moss bot its a little kinked, it doesn't like to sell at the Gh merch for some reason.
Old 08/07/2019, 22:19   #48

Ok, I will make some minor adjustments and see if I can increases the stability of this script.
Old 11/09/2019, 06:07   #49

search war supplie bot who pick up gold items and identify gold items and sell it and deposit platin in Chest or buy ektos
Old 01/09/2022, 22:15   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiflemanX View Post
Oh? Which interface was better?
Hi hi,

I'm currently having the problem, that I'm not able to select my character name via the drop down field (Using version 7.0 from RiflemanX). I would expect, that I can select my running gw instance.
Also if I'm typing my character name I'm receiving the following error:

Can't find a Guild Wars client with that charracter name.

I would be grateful for any help. Thx!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2022, 10:33   #51

The Bot needs an update, i can fill out the Name of character but it wonīt start, when enter HoM and start then the bot, itīll crash.
Old 08/22/2022, 14:13   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehmioner View Post
The Bot needs an update, i can fill out the Name of character but it wonīt start, when enter HoM and start then the bot, itīll crash.
so update it lel i can link hunderts of bots which are outdated
Old 08/27/2022, 06:32   #53

i started up a new char got to lvl 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehmioner View Post
grabbed the bow in slot 4 and personal bow in 3rd. entered .. works great for me..