Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Froggy-Bot

Discussion on Selling Froggy-Bot within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Selling Froggy-Bot

Hi everyone,

i'm new to coding bots, and after a very dumb(but working) JQ-Bot and the discovery of globeul's source code release(nice work dude! ) i was able to make a working Froggy-bot!

What's the bot doing?

Well, basically it runs the dungeon Bogroot's Growth again and again to get a Froggy from the end-chest, the price of a Froggy is between 20e and 1000e.

What do you need?

You need a few core skills, the outpost Gadd's, and all the heroes with the correct build. I optimized the bot for Assassin, but it can be run with any profession. For more details, feel free to ask me.

Prices and what you get

500e OR 10€, accepting PayPal and PaysafeCard

Since I don't want to see 500 bots farming froggys, I will give you a working .exe for the char you want the bot for, no source code. If you want the bot for more chars/accounts or the source code, we can make a special price. You will also get a readme with the required team build and a description how exactly the bot and its features work. To make sure there is no virus in the .exe, i'll send you a VirusTotal link. If you discover any bigger bugs, you'll get a free update. I will only sell a limited amount of bots to lower the ban risc!

The bot is working on Windows 10 64-Bit and should be working everywhere, but i can't guarantee it 100%!

If you are interested, pm me here or at Skype: n0futur3

Edit: moved to

Old 04/13/2016, 18:48   #2

So, you copy a free working bot and just used the GWA2 updater and sell it now?
Nice kid

btw I also fixed it, addet a new gwa2

some posts up of this is the gwa2 I guess.. not mine ofc.
Also for all:
just google smth like "vattier bot by gigi" or so, you will find a forum with all working bots
Dont buy this ****.
Also the same design as globeul.. it's just sad that you try to sell free stuff.

edit: I did not testet it that much, just let it run till the dungeon starts.
BC: ITS USELESS AS ****.

Old 04/13/2016, 19:05   #3

Nah, i took the source code from globeul, used the new gwa2, added some features like the fast mode, fixed the running paths, used another skillbar, changed the usage of anti dp, worked around the bug when at the beginning the two frogs dont die, added dc handling, record timer...yes, it's based on globeuls free bot, but i invested a lot of time in it and thought if i shared it then i can have a little bit of profit. you don't need to buy it, that's ok. but anyone who wants a well working bot can get one by me.

Edit: Your bot is not working
Old 04/13/2016, 23:11   #4

Its not mine, its Globeuls.
Since I cant See that you tryn to sell Freeware..
Whoever rly Want this pm me I will fix it for you and can Add anything you Want. Even if its not worth bc they are a Lot better Bots for money.
So pls Do me a favor and dont buy it.

To the creator: shame on you.
Hidding the Sourcecode in 2k16 is just sad btw

Old 04/14/2016, 00:38   #5

We all understood, i'm an ******* for charging something in return, and you're Jesus. So whoever wants a bot, if u need one not working correctly, ask this dude, mine is working perfectly fine As far as I understand, it's ok to farm Ectos and sell them, but it's not ok to spend hours in coding and then sell the bot? I'm hiding the source code so noone can just copy the bot, so it's harder to get detected...sometimes in live something isn't for free, get used to it :* Now plz go on and flame somewhere else, thx
Old 04/14/2016, 09:28   #6

Harder to detect, Made my Day dude
Old 05/07/2016, 19:20   #7

thx

Tags
bot, froggy, guildwars, gw, working

« Luxon Title Bot | Working Veatirre/JQ bot »