Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need CtoS logger

Discussion on Need CtoS logger within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need CtoS logger

Good Evening,

I recently picked up an old C# version of the GWA2 i made a long time ago.

Most of it is still working like a charm but i do see some offsets have changed.

I am looking for any CTOS (Client to Server) packet logger which works with the current release. There use to be a couple around, but i can not find them anymore.

Anyone got links?

I'd like to make this software available but obviously need to fix this first.
Will handsomely pay if required.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
COPAC - Conquer Online Packet Logger / Editor
02/24/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 362 Replies
I finally overcame my addiction to Conquer Online and finished this tool. It lets you log outgoing packets, edit and send them. To avoid any misunderstanding, it encrypts the packets for you in an indirect way. Usage: Start Conquer Online, run the COPACldr.exe from anywhere, but remember the COPACdll.dll file must be in the same directory as COPACldr.exe. Now log in or move a bit with your character so that it captures 1 packet and can get the send class. You are now able to send or log...
L2 LOGGER NEEDED!!!!
03/04/2005 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hi ich brauch n L2 Logger um zu schauen was geaendert worden ist um zu connecten Danke im Vorraus :)
echtzeit chat logger
12/30/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
hat wer sowas? hab zwar einene gefunden, aber der ist zu alt und funzt nichmehr. ansonsten hab ichs mal mim packet sniffer versucht, aber die packete zu interpretieren ist doch schwerer als man denkt hehe.