Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

be careful you might get banned "GW1 Bots working in July 2017"

Discussion on be careful you might get banned "GW1 Bots working in July 2017" within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation be careful you might get banned "GW1 Bots working in July 2017"

I used JQ Bot (Kurzick title) imperial points for faction from "GW1 Bots working in July 2017". I don't know, or the author of the theme I was hacked, or Arenanet banned me. I lost 5 accounts, please be careful. Do not use anything what it offers, I have a doubt that he sent me a virus because my antivirus was unhappy and I had to restart the computer.
Old 07/20/2017, 13:33   #2

Again, I release source code only that means you can see what the bot does. Using bots can always result in a ban, thats why you use it at your own risk. Also, stop lying about me putting a Virus in there. The files are clean and SOURCE CODE only.
Old 07/20/2017, 13:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolerantfox View Post
Again, I release source code only that means you can see what the bot does. Using bots can always result in a ban, thats why you use it at your own risk. Also, stop lying about me putting a Virus in there. The files are clean and SOURCE CODE only.
I don't care how you did it and cleaned it or not, I have no more accounts because of your harmful programs. If you're doing something, you need to give a guarantee that I will not be blocked.
Old 07/20/2017, 13:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Pagore P View Post
I don't care how you did it and cleaned it or not, I have no more accounts because of your harmful programs. If you're doing something, you need to give a guarantee that I will not be blocked.
What do you want to have blocked? I've been botting for several years straight now. My files are not harmful in any way. You got banned for cheating? **** happens, now move on.

All the other people who downloaded my files, here about 200, on the other forums over 1000 are not banned. Speaks for itself.
Old 07/20/2017, 13:47   #5

I hate repeating myself but: I RELEASE SOURCE CODE ONLY, that means you can see 100% what the file does. There is no virus or anything shady in it. Please stop spreading false information without proof Rybik. You are mad because I give away bots that you would like to sell, I get it.

I reported you again for calling me a scammer without proper proof. Please refrain from spreading false information about me.
Old 07/20/2017, 14:07   #6

Its agenst the rules too bot and always have. YOU BOT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Buy plz keep crying
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2017, 14:12   #7

Quote:
He had to warn that the us may be banned.
It is common sense, there is always a risk of getting banned. 3 accounts created today and spamming the same things.. Wow.
Old 07/20/2017, 14:22   #8

Quote:
you people get bans. You're a scammer and a hacker.
1000 people didn't get banned. Please provide proper proof. You are just making me laugh right now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2017, 16:34   #9

Quote:
More people got banned from you bots. Don't try scamm people.
No one posted any proper proof. Please stop spreading false information.
Old 07/20/2017, 17:15   #10

I got +30 accounts banned for HA botting so i think Anet is accully banning some people .. wouldent suprice me if he is accully banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2017, 17:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade Chat View Post
I got +30 accounts banned for HA botting so i think Anet is accully banning some people .. wouldent suprice me if he is accully banned
I heard about it. Never really did PvP botting luckily.

The thing is, that all the guys that say they are banned registered their account here today, which means they were only able to download them today. So 20 minutes after downloading the bots they say they got banned. Seems a bit strange for me. Furthermore, some say I hacked them which is just not true and throwing around accusations.
Old 07/20/2017, 19:23   #12

I use this and all is fine. If u botting dont cry if u get banned.
Words of the Day - Never use Botīs on u main account and u main IP
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2017, 22:19   #13

tolerantfox keep it up your tread is amazing other guys are just .... wana earn money for public stuff...

keep your work up still looking once a week your tread

and other who dont know anything about botts there are allways some people who can get bans... and its only source so u can check what the bott do befor u start it lol...

im pretty sure he used some pvp botts bigger chance to get ban.... higest chance to get bans are HA botts
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2017, 05:38   #14

i been using the bots in my MAIN ACCOUNT and i dont get BAN, P Pagore P stop been a pain in the *** and dont cry read that using bots its ilegal read the contract that u do with arena.net
or why u dont send a ticket saying that u use a free bots in this web, maybe they unbaned your account, dont be stupid
Old 07/23/2017, 07:52   #15

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,319
So much drama, always use bots at your own risk.
Besides, the bots are released as source code, not sure how someone would hide full-blown malware in AutoIt.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread